Negro Herman Cain: Obama Needs To Prove His Eligibility

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
There you have it Americans. A negro wants Obama to prove his eligibility to be president. He wants him to produce his birth certificate. Is Herman Cain racist? I think not. This should shut people up who think it is racist to ask Obama to prove his eligibility of being a natural born citizen born to 'TWO'' U.S. citizen parents. It was the intent of the founders and it can be researched to great extent to confirm that they didn't want a dual citizen with ties to the British Crown to be president of the United States.

YouTube - Herman Cain: Obama Needs To Prove His Constitutional Eligibility - 3/30/2011

Obama is a tool of the Zionist Jews, just as all of the ones in the 20th Century have been.

Thread of the week! Love the use of the word Negro as if it's standard. Bravo.

There you have it Americans. A negro wants Obama to prove his eligibility to be president. He wants him to produce his birth certificate. Is Herman Cain racist? I think not. This should shut people up who think it is racist to ask Obama to prove his eligibility of being a natural born citizen born to 'TWO'' U.S. citizen parents. It was the intent of the founders and it can be researched to great extent to confirm that they didn't want a dual citizen with ties to the British Crown to be president of the United States.

YouTube - Herman Cain: Obama Needs To Prove His Constitutional Eligibility - 3/30/2011

I DO want to hear you explain what Cain's race has to do with this. Please share.

I DO want to hear you explain what Cain's race has to do with this. Please share.

All negros usually stick together. They all know each other. So this is serious!

Poor USArmyLiar. Everyone is laughing at you and your stupidity.

Again.

I'm not sure if there's anyone on this board who speaks out against bigotry as much as me and I didn't see a big deal in him using the word negro in the thread title. To me it's more about tone than word and I don't think he made this thread to insult Cain.

Obama (like every other US bureacrat) will do what it takes to gain votes, if him showing his birth certificate gains him votes he'll do it. I don't think it will, I've never heard anyone say "I really like Obama except for the birth certificate issue." If not showing it loses him votes, he'll show it, don't see that either.

Forum List

Back