Negro Herman Cain: Obama Needs To Prove His Eligibility

I'm not sure if there's anyone on this board who speaks out against bigotry as much as me and I didn't see a big deal in him using the word negro in the thread title. To me it's more about tone than word and I don't think he made this thread to insult Cain.

Obama (like every other US bureacrat) will do what it takes to gain votes, if him showing his birth certificate gains him votes he'll do it. I don't think it will, I've never heard anyone say "I really like Obama except for the birth certificate issue." If not showing it loses him votes, he'll show it, don't see that either.

The OP is a holocaust denier and Nazi sympathizer. See my sig. So I promise you his use of the word Negro is meant to be as demeaning as possible.

There you have it Americans. A negro wants Obama to prove his eligibility to be president. He wants him to produce his birth certificate. Is Herman Cain racist? I think not. This should shut people up who think it is racist to ask Obama to prove his eligibility of being a natural born citizen born to 'TWO'' U.S. citizen parents. It was the intent of the founders and it can be researched to great extent to confirm that they didn't want a dual citizen with ties to the British Crown to be president of the United States.

YouTube - Herman Cain: Obama Needs To Prove His Constitutional Eligibility - 3/30/2011

Well, Caucasian Sarah G says USAR is :cuckoo:...

:lol:

I'm not sure if there's anyone on this board who speaks out against bigotry as much as me and I didn't see a big deal in him using the word negro in the thread title. To me it's more about tone than word and I don't think he made this thread to insult Cain.

Obama (like every other US bureacrat) will do what it takes to gain votes, if him showing his birth certificate gains him votes he'll do it. I don't think it will, I've never heard anyone say "I really like Obama except for the birth certificate issue." If not showing it loses him votes, he'll show it, don't see that either.

The OP is a holocaust denier and Nazi sympathizer. See my sig. So I promise you his use of the word Negro is meant to be as demeaning as possible.

Lol yikes, ok he's a sickening human being I'll give you that.

But just because someone hates jews doesn't mean they hate blacks, there probably is some correlation as a stupid bigot is more likely to be a stupid bigot again than someone with morals.

But in another case i think it's possible for a sane, rational human being to say the word negro and not be racist.

Last edited:
Poor USArmyLiar. Everyone is laughing at you and your stupidity.

Again.

:lol:

And he posted it like being black has anything to do with anything. I'll just wait for him to make another thread on how people are "obsessed with race" and point him back to this thead

Last edited:
Did you think much of whether you should use "negro" or "colored boy" ??

But just because someone hates jews doesn't mean they hate blacks, there probably is some correlation as a stupid bigot is more likely to be a stupid bigot again than someone with morals.

Fair enough. One doesn't equal another, however I am going to go out on a limb on this one with my assumptions about his intent.

Fair enough. One doesn't equal another, however I am going to go out on a limb on this one with my assumptions about his intent.

But geez that post you have of him is scary.

One of these days people won't judge millions or billions of people on the actions of a dozen, at least I'm hoping so................

One of these days people won't judge millions or billions of people on the actions of a dozen, at least I'm hoping so................

Yeah, that entire thread was mind boggling. He kept making it worse the more he posted. Claimed that the reports of how many jews were killed was vastly exaggerated because there were no bodies to prove it, or some crap......it's scary people like him are among us.

There you have it Americans. A negro wants Obama to prove his eligibility to be president. He wants him to produce his birth certificate. Is Herman Cain racist? I think not. This should shut people up who think it is racist to ask Obama to prove his eligibility of being a natural born citizen born to 'TWO'' U.S. citizen parents. It was the intent of the founders and it can be researched to great extent to confirm that they didn't want a dual citizen with ties to the British Crown to be president of the United States.

YouTube - Herman Cain: Obama Needs To Prove His Constitutional Eligibility - 3/30/2011

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Sure, blacks will initiate the attack on a non-liberal black to establish the precedent it's not racist to attack them and then the lily white liberal elite are free to bash away free of charges of racism. But it doesn't work in reverse, a non-liberal black questioning a liberal black doesn't make it OK to criticize liberal blacks. It's still racist, including when the non-liberal black did it. Nice try, but fail.

But in another case i think it's possible for a sane, rational human being to say the word negro and not be racist.

I've got to go dig up some of the OP's threads about David Duke for president. Those were great. :lol: brb.

Demons Influencing Obama?...
:eek:
Farrakhan defends 'my brother' Gadhafi
March 31, 2011 - Nation of Islam minister blames demons for turning Obama against Libyan leader
Warning that destruction could be on America's doorstep because it oppresses "God's chosen people," Minister Louis Farrakhan, the controversial Nation of Islam leader, defended Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi on Thursday, calling the U.S. action in Libya hypocrisy. Speaking from the pulpit of Chicago's Mosque Maryam, the Nation of Islam's international headquarters, purchased 40 years ago with a $3 million loan from Gadhafi, Farrakhan blamed demons for altering President Barack Obama's moral conscience and driving the assault on Gadhafi, whom he calls a brother.

"It is a terrible thing for me to hear my brother called all these ugly and filthy names when I can't recognize him as that," Farrakhan said to the crowd assembled at the mosque on Chicago's South Side. "Even though the current tide is moving against him ... how can I refuse to raise my voice in his defense? Why would I back down from those who have given so much?" Though they haven't spoken since 2005, Farrakhan and Gadhafi have been allies for decades. In 1996, around the time Gadhafi shifted from pan-Arab to pan-African ambitions, Farrakhan was criticized for traveling to meet the leader in Tripoli.

The following year, Gadhafi addressed Nation of Islam members via satellite, lauding Farrakhan for being a "courageous freedom fighter" who galvanized African-Americans at the Million Man March in Washington and Muslims in nations around the world. During that speech, Gadhafi panned America for taxing poor people, who the Libyan leader said do not benefit from space exploration or support of "a Hebrew state." "Consequently," he said, "the voice of Louis Farrakhan will be heard among the simple people louder than the president of the United States."

On Thursday, Farrakhan said scenes from an earthquake- and tsunami-ravaged Japan inspired him to warn the American people about an impending natural disaster that will punish them for their arrogance. "A major earthquake is on the way to you and me and us," he said. "Death and destruction is at the door of all of us, and we are worse prepared than the Japanese." Farrakhan cautioned Obama that he was being used as a pawn to oppress his own people in Africa. He insisted several times that Jews controlled the media and they pressured Obama to take so-called humanitarian action in Libya, but not in other places such as the Gaza Strip.

MORE

Yeah, that entire thread was mind boggling. He kept making it worse the more he posted. Claimed that the reports of how many jews were killed was vastly exaggerated because there were no bodies to prove it, or some crap......it's scary people like him are among us.

It's why I have the POS on ignore and call him a disgrace to the uniform.

What would it matter if they were a little inaccurate? I'm not saying they are, but would killing 5 million ppl because they're jews make it any better in principle than 7 million? What a trivial thing to worry about.

Demons Influencing Obama?...
:eek:
Farrakhan defends 'my brother' Gadhafi
March 31, 2011 - Nation of Islam minister blames demons for turning Obama against Libyan leader
Warning that destruction could be on America's doorstep because it oppresses "God's chosen people," Minister Louis Farrakhan, the controversial Nation of Islam leader, defended Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi on Thursday, calling the U.S. action in Libya hypocrisy. Speaking from the pulpit of Chicago's Mosque Maryam, the Nation of Islam's international headquarters, purchased 40 years ago with a $3 million loan from Gadhafi, Farrakhan blamed demons for altering President Barack Obama's moral conscience and driving the assault on Gadhafi, whom he calls a brother.

"It is a terrible thing for me to hear my brother called all these ugly and filthy names when I can't recognize him as that," Farrakhan said to the crowd assembled at the mosque on Chicago's South Side. "Even though the current tide is moving against him ... how can I refuse to raise my voice in his defense? Why would I back down from those who have given so much?" Though they haven't spoken since 2005, Farrakhan and Gadhafi have been allies for decades. In 1996, around the time Gadhafi shifted from pan-Arab to pan-African ambitions, Farrakhan was criticized for traveling to meet the leader in Tripoli.

The following year, Gadhafi addressed Nation of Islam members via satellite, lauding Farrakhan for being a "courageous freedom fighter" who galvanized African-Americans at the Million Man March in Washington and Muslims in nations around the world. During that speech, Gadhafi panned America for taxing poor people, who the Libyan leader said do not benefit from space exploration or support of "a Hebrew state." "Consequently," he said, "the voice of Louis Farrakhan will be heard among the simple people louder than the president of the United States."

On Thursday, Farrakhan said scenes from an earthquake- and tsunami-ravaged Japan inspired him to warn the American people about an impending natural disaster that will punish them for their arrogance. "A major earthquake is on the way to you and me and us," he said. "Death and destruction is at the door of all of us, and we are worse prepared than the Japanese." Farrakhan cautioned Obama that he was being used as a pawn to oppress his own people in Africa. He insisted several times that Jews controlled the media and they pressured Obama to take so-called humanitarian action in Libya, but not in other places such as the Gaza Strip.

MORE

The only reason Farrakhans panties are in a bunch over this is because he gets a check from Ghaddafi every month, its obvious he is in his pocket.

He used to post under the name of DavidDuke.

There is no reason on earth to point out that Cain is a "Negro" other than the fact that he questions Obama's birth certificate makes him a "good Negro" in USRetard's mind.

Forum List

Back