""Nearly 100 Republican and independent leaders will endorse Democrat Joe Biden for president today..."

Thus proving 100 Republicans and Independent leaders are feeding at the trough of federal PORK spending.
Unlike Trump with his historically high debt and deficit?

Trump inherited it from Obama. OH SNAP that left a mark. :auiqs.jpg:
Yep.

Barry handed off rising deficits to Trump.

And locked in Obamacare costs. The Obama presidency was all about locking in as much unfunded government spending mandates as possible, forcing future congresses to then raise taxes and fund it. Had Hillary won MARK MY WORDS the Dem's already had their tax increase talking point at the ready, "government must pay it's bills, sorry we have to raise taxes". They were floating that talking point balloon in 2015-2016.

Dems are scheming lying scum!

Republicans are finally waking up and growing a pair.

Exclusive: Biden garners more Republican endorsements, this time from ex-governors

These are not the type of Republicans we want in the party anyway. These are not Conservatives. They’re not even Moderates. These are the same Liberal scum that inhabit The Democrat Party.

How do I know that? I live in New England. I’ve seen this type of gutless, spineless waste of flesh and oxygen claiming to be Republicans for more than 4 decades.

They have not and were never going to support Trump. There’s really nothing to see here.
Bill Weld, Mitt Romney, Charley Baker. Olympia Snowe......

Thus proving 100 Republicans and Independent leaders are feeding at the trough of federal PORK spending.

How is spending more money year after year an inheritance?

Apparently you don't know how government spending works, return to school.

Please oh please, oh learned one, inform me how in 2020 Trump is still somehow beholden to Obama's spending. I must have missed that day in third grade.

Yup.

Exclusive: Biden garners more Republican endorsements, this time from ex-governors
"(Reuters) - Nearly 100 Republican and independent leaders will endorse Democrat Joe Biden for president on Thursday, including one-time 2020 Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld and the former Republican governors of Michigan and New Jersey, people involved in the effort told Reuters.

Called ‘Republicans and Independents for Biden’, the group is headed by Christine Todd Whitman, a former Republican governor of New Jersey who has become one of Trump’s fiercest critics and who spoke at the recent Democratic National Convention in support of Biden.""""""

So....a huge portion of the Bush people that the left kept protesting against claiming they were all traitors and liars? Ummm...okay.

Please oh please, oh learned one, inform me how in 2020 Trump is still somehow beholden to Obama's spending. I must have missed that day in third grade.

I'm happy to post videos of Obama claiming he inherited all his problems from Bush.

I'm happy to post videos of Obama claiming he inherited all his problems from Bush.
And what do you imagine that will prove?

That Dems have double standards, also that Obama is a blithering idiot.

Bill Weld, Mitt Romney, Charley Baker. Olympia Snowe......

Yep. All Establishment/Liberal Republicans who should have been purged from the party decades ago. I’ve lived under the reign of the first three as Massachusetts Governor. Liberal Scum, every single one of them.

So your point was to explain that Obama blaming Bush for all of his problems was a "double standard" and an example of Obama being a "blithering idiot," and then implicitly saying this is why you're taking the same logical position on Trump's behalf. Great argument.

So your point was to explain that Obama blaming Bush for all of his problems was a "double standard" and an example of Obama being a "blithering idiot," and then implicitly saying this is why you're taking the same logical position on Trump's behalf. Great argument.

Giving the left a dose of their own medicine, tissue?

Really? Open your eyes and you shall see:\
Here are the prominent Republicans backing Biden :mm::mm::mm:

Most of the people on that list are big corporate, globalists, the kind of people you guys have been crying about for years and who have been rejected by the working class rank and file. It's also a reflection of who they believe your candidate really is so it's kind of ironic to hear you suddenly celebrating their support, further proving you people really have no principles to stand on.

He inherited nothing from Obama. Trump ran the debt up more than any previous administration BEFORE COVID even hit. Now we're on par to hit $30 trillion and it lies squarely in his hands and pathetic sycophants like yourself.

Really? Open your eyes and you shall see:\
Here are the prominent Republicans backing Biden :mm::mm::mm:

Most of the people on that list are big corporate, globalists, the kind of people you guys have been crying about for years and who have been rejected by the working class rank and file. It's also a reflection of who they believe your candidate really is so it's kind of ironic to hear you suddenly celebrating their support, further proving you people really have no principles to stand on.
All" corporate globalists" are not the same. There are those who actually care about the environment, workers, and social justice. And that is what they believe Biden is. You want to talk about who has no principals? Look at the empty shell of a sub human being who has no core values that is in the White House now.

By the way, the working class does indeed support Biden

I'm sure you imagine you've made a great point, but I assure you you've only made yourself look ridiculous.

He inherited nothing from Obama. Trump ran the debt up more than any previous administration BEFORE COVID even hit. Now we're on par to hit $30 trillion and it lies squarely in his hands and pathetic sycophants like yourself.

My mockery of Obama blaming Bush went over your head.

I'm sure you imagine you've made a great point, but I assure you you've only made yourself look ridiculous.

If only I cared what the left thought, about anything. :itsok:

Yup.

"(Reuters) - Nearly 100 Republican and independent leaders will endorse Democrat Joe Biden for president on Thursday, including one-time 2020 Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld and the former Republican governors of Michigan and New Jersey, people involved in the effort told Reuters.

Called ‘Republicans and Independents for Biden’, the group is headed by Christine Todd Whitman, a former Republican governor of New Jersey who has become one of Trump’s fiercest critics and who spoke at the recent Democratic National Convention in support of Biden.""""""

So let me get this straight. Biden is loved by the very Republicans you denegerated and despised...the people who's values and policies are anathema to you...and that doesn't set off warning sirens of F5 tornado severity?

Biden is the establishment... and the establishment Republicans supporting Biden...not a single one seeking election on any level (surprise, surprise)...is one hand washing the other.

Forum List

Back