""Nearly 100 Republican and independent leaders will endorse Democrat Joe Biden for president today..."

Thus proving 100 Republicans and Independent leaders are feeding at the trough of federal PORK spending.
Unlike Trump with his historically high debt and deficit?

Trump inherited it from Obama. OH SNAP that left a mark. :auiqs.jpg:
How is spending more money year after year an inheritance?

Apparently you don't know how government spending works, return to school.
Please oh please, oh learned one, inform me how in 2020 Trump is still somehow beholden to Obama's spending. I must have missed that day in third grade.

I'm happy to post videos of Obama claiming he inherited all his problems from Bush.
And what do you imagine that will prove?

That Dems have double standards, also that Obama is a blithering idiot.
So your point was to explain that Obama blaming Bush for all of his problems was a "double standard" and an example of Obama being a "blithering idiot," and then implicitly saying this is why you're taking the same logical position on Trump's behalf. Great argument.

Giving the left a dose of their own medicine, tissue?
I'm sure you imagine you've made a great point, but I assure you you've only made yourself look ridiculous.

If only I cared what the left thought, about anything. :itsok:
If only you were capable of thought.

Thus proving 100 Republicans and Independent leaders are feeding at the trough of federal PORK spending.
Unlike Trump with his historically high debt and deficit?

Trump inherited it from Obama. OH SNAP that left a mark. :auiqs.jpg:
How is spending more money year after year an inheritance?

Apparently you don't know how government spending works, return to school.
Please oh please, oh learned one, inform me how in 2020 Trump is still somehow beholden to Obama's spending. I must have missed that day in third grade.

I'm happy to post videos of Obama claiming he inherited all his problems from Bush.
And what do you imagine that will prove?

That Dems have double standards, also that Obama is a blithering idiot.
So your point was to explain that Obama blaming Bush for all of his problems was a "double standard" and an example of Obama being a "blithering idiot," and then implicitly saying this is why you're taking the same logical position on Trump's behalf. Great argument.

Giving the left a dose of their own medicine, tissue?
I'm sure you imagine you've made a great point, but I assure you you've only made yourself look ridiculous.

If only I cared what the left thought, about anything. :itsok:
If only you were capable of thought.

I find your pitiful attempts at insult amusing. Tell me are you in therapy? I sense issues.

Forum List

Back