We Have Failed As A Society

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Or, more precisely, Biden and the left have failed society. The lefties keep on telling us that everything is going great and that inflation is in the rear view mirror. But Biden's America is now charging $10 for a bag of Chex Mix.

“We have failed as a society” one person wrote in response to the $10 Chex Mix.

Or, more precisely, Biden and the left have failed society. The lefties keep on telling us that everything is going great and that inflation is in the rear view mirror. But Biden's America is now charging $10 for a bag of Chex Mix.

You think America has failed...because someone, somewhere is charging $10 for Chex Mix?

How stupid can you get?

So why start thread after thread about inflation when you can add to your original one.

BTW a fucking airport snack $10? Must not have flown in the past 20 years, you pay an arm and leg for anything you purchase in an airport and that's been like forever.

You sit in your own misery 24 hours a day.

Everything at the airport costs more. I can buy a whole 24 pack of bottled water at the grocery store for what I pay for one bottle at the airport.

Everything at the airport costs more. I can buy a whole 24 pack of bottled water at the grocery store for what I pay for one bottle at the airport.
Two things:

1. The article is saying that today's prices at the airport are far higher than previous prices at the airport

2. The reason things cost more at the airport are due to leftist policies, which force airport companies to charge higher prices than they are away from the airport

You swim in the shallow pool a lot.

Two things:

1. The article is saying that today's prices at the airport are far higher than previous prices at the airport

I don't doubt that.
2. The reason things cost more at the airport are due to leftist policies, which force airport companies to charge higher prices than they are away from the airport

Which leftist policies?

Americans can't afford any prices anywhere thanks to Biden.

Chex Mix at some airport is NOT REPRESENTATIVE of general national price infaltion.

Thats why you using it to make such broad arguments about the state of our economy and society is straight stupid.

Stop being stupid and use national statistics instead of one insignificant cherrypicked price at a monopolized location.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back