Near 70% of you live paycheck to paycheck. Most could not get 1000 bucks from the bank today, why should we listen to anything you say financially?

Sad, but true.

Before we left northern cali, drug dealers and druggies were happy as drunk squirrels because you could shoot or sell right on the sidewalks. I bet they're shitting on them by now, too

I thought Northern California was where all of the uppers with them ceement ponds lived.

I could get over 1 million out of a large bank today if I wanted to. Just not sure if I would be able to run fast enough carrying that much loot and having dye packs explode in my face the entire time.
Ask them to make sure it is in pennies and nickels hard to trace that type of currency...

I guess I'm among the 30 percent.

I'm not wealthy by any means, but I don't have any credit card debt at all, which helps.
I use credit cards like it is cash, i put the purchase on the card and at the end of the month i pay off the card so my balance is zero and no interest accrues, After a few purchases i will have enough on my credit card to make my ultimate purchase.

Here is my credit card.
1707415968247.png

Here is what i will purchase soon. And will use up all my points for it.

1707416041161.png

it always kills me on this board to see financial experts who don't have 2 nickels to rub

only 10% of yas have a good financial position

why should any of us listen to paycheck to paycheck losers

this is not a flame, it is only legitimate to ask
Because all their money goes into the economy and to pay taxes.

What a stupid fking question.

I could easily get my hands on $1,000 or even $10,000 with no problem, have a well-balanced mix of assets, and will soon buy a $200,000 longevity annuity that will start paying out $5000 a month once I’m 85.

You can listen to me.
The type of scary stats OP was referring to are usually clickbait out of context nonsense that only gullible suckers go repeat as gospel. Bonus points for said OP trying to play as the expert.

it always kills me on this board to see financial experts who don't have 2 nickels to rub

only 10% of yas have a good financial position

why should any of us listen to paycheck to paycheck losers

this is not a flame, it is only legitimate to ask
Because the wealthy control things but they shouldn't be near leadership positions.

Forum List

Back