NBC Propaganda: "Children of the Harvest"

Mexicans come here because WE DEMAND THEM.
Quit demanding them and they go home.
Hispanics work far harder than Americans. Go to the area in your town where the day laborers stand looking for work.
If there is one person other than Hispanic there he is either a preacher, a cop or someone hiring them.
We would be in a realbind if the Hispanics were forced to leave.
Who would do the work? Americans? LOL, they are too busy on disability, worker's comp, filing frivolous law suits, attending tea parties and sitting on THEIR ASS.
I'm fed to the gills with the anecdote that Americans are too lazy to do the work illegals do. It's not that Americans are lazy or otherwise pre-occupied. It's that Americans won't work for the pay or in the conditions American employers offer Mexicans.

And if we cracked down on the enabling employers the way Arizona wants to crack down on the Hispanic people, we would not have an immigration problem. But frog-marching Whitey for hiring Mexicans just won't play politically, will it?

America isn't broken, Mexico is!
The system in America is broken because it demands to be operated on basically slave labor. If America paid what was fair, provided working conditions that were safe and healthy and conducted business in the sunshine rather than the shady realm of 'under the table' (meaning no taxes paid when they are actually due) America would not have a problem with illegal immigration. There are plenty of Americans willing and able to do this work.

But not under the conditions provided by the Americans who hire illegals.

And why is it always the burden of the illegals? Why aren't the Americans who enable illegal immigration prosecuted? Crack down of those employers and watch the river of illegal immigrants dry up.

But it's more fun to hassle a Hispanic family than frog march employers for enabling the problem. It's the American way! Burn the sharecroppers cabin but leave the Big House alone!

This family was already in the US and owns a ranch in Texas, yet they travel to Minnesota to look for work at might net them $35,000 for the summer. The trip didn't seem to net them any real money and harmed the education of at least one family member. It was just a giant gamble at the expense of children.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I worked as hard as they claimed these Mexicans do, I would be skin and bones. These Mexicans are F A T ! The father, the mother, and the kids are all overweight, really overweight! How is that possible after working all those hours in the hot sun doing back breaking work that Americans won't do on the few farms left that don't use machinery.

Inside Dateline - Sunday, July 18: Children of the Harvest

By the way, I challenge any of these networks to question Mexicans living in Chicago, New York or any American city if they will work in the fields for slave wages.

It's all bullshit meant to make Americans look bad. When are these networks going to examine the corrupt motives of Mexicans. Do they ever ask Mexicans why they are taking the jobs that could feed the people of the rest of the world. These networks never point out that whites still out number browns by more than double in the poverty department, yet they won't stand up for their own people.

Atta boy, NBC. How's that merger with Telemundo working out for you?

My kid was harvesting in the fields just last summer, right alongside Hatians.

NOW he works in a landscaping business owned by a Mexican-American.

There is no job that Americans won't do, folks, if the salary makes sense.

You mean some Americans, like your kids.
I do not doubt your kids work hard. Mine do also.
But the facts are that they come BECAUSE WE DEMAND THEM.
Quit demanding them and they NEVER come, ever.
They come FOR JOBS. The myth is they come for the benefits. They WORK.

I'm fed to the gills with the anecdote that Americans are too lazy to do the work illegals do. It's not that Americans are lazy or otherwise pre-occupied. It's that Americans won't work for the pay or in the conditions American employers offer Mexicans.

And if we cracked down on the enabling employers the way Arizona wants to crack down on the Hispanic people, we would not have an immigration problem. But frog-marching Whitey for hiring Mexicans just won't play politically, will it?

The system in America is broken because it demands to be operated on basically slave labor. If America paid what was fair, provided working conditions that were safe and healthy and conducted business in the sunshine rather than the shady realm of 'under the table' (meaning no taxes paid when they are actually due) America would not have a problem with illegal immigration. There are plenty of Americans willing and able to do this work.

And why is it always the burden of the illegals? Why aren't the Americans who enable illegal immigration prosecuted? Crack down of those employers and watch the river of illegal immigrants dry up.

But it's more fun to hassle a Hispanic family than frog march employers for enabling the problem. It's the American way! Burn the sharecroppers cabin but leave the Big House alone!

It all boils down to this:
Would you rather pay $300 for your groceries a week or $125?
Would you rather pay $450K for your new home or $285K?
Do you like having your car washed and cleaned?
I am out in the real world daily and most of my friends are also. We see that in many industries, like the chicken plant, ONLY Hispanics will take the dirty jobs.
Just a fact.

This is a world wide phenomena. Free market economy. Mexico isn't broken, it's a third world country. We expect cheap goods, and that comes off the backs of poor workers all over the world, including the Mexican illegals.

Simple solution

Spend a day doing what they do

Eating??? How did they get soooooooo fat? I think these DATELINE guys didn't think this one through. I've yet to see a Mexican that was skin and bones. Now that's poverty.

Genetics plays a big part in body mass, in addition to eating traditional food that contains enormous amounts of fats. What's your problem? Don't like fat people? Two-thirds of all Americans are overweight, and that includes a helluva lot of every skin color and heritage imaginable.

Eating??? How did they get soooooooo fat? I think these DATELINE guys didn't think this one through. I've yet to see a Mexican that was skin and bones. Now that's poverty.

People who eat a poor diet get fat....just like most Americans

My offer still stands

If you don't think Mexicans work hard.....spend a day in the fields

I worked on a large 75% Mexican construction crew for an entire summer construction season. They were not all that & us whites worked circles around them. After listening to the Mexicans & blacks mouth off at us gringo crackers for months we formed 3 groups of 3 Mexicans, 3 whites, & 3 blacks. We were building identical retirement units in a retirement village. The same thing we had done all summer. So each group started on our own units. US whites smeared their ass. Blacks came in way last & we had to help them finish. A month later the blacks had all figured out how to get laid off & collect unemployment since they passed their 90 day full time status. 6 of the Mexicans stole nearly all of our tools & crossed the boarder back into Mexico. We all had to buy more tools & move on to the next job. Construction sucks.

Why do I believe only about a tenth of that?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I worked as hard as they claimed these Mexicans do, I would be skin and bones. These Mexicans are F A T ! The father, the mother, and the kids are all overweight, really overweight! How is that possible after working all those hours in the hot sun doing back breaking work that Americans won't do on the few farms left that don't use machinery.

Inside Dateline - Sunday, July 18: Children of the Harvest

By the way, I challenge any of these networks to question Mexicans living in Chicago, New York or any American city if they will work in the fields for slave wages.

It's all bullshit meant to make Americans look bad. When are these networks going to examine the corrupt motives of Mexicans. Do they ever ask Mexicans why they are taking the jobs that could feed the people of the rest of the world. These networks never point out that whites still out number browns by more than double in the poverty department, yet they won't stand up for their own people.

Atta boy, NBC. How's that merger with Telemundo working out for you?

My kid was harvesting in the fields just last summer, right alongside Hatians.

NOW he works in a landscaping business owned by a Mexican-American.

There is no job that Americans won't do, folks, if the salary makes sense.

I think it was one of those Food Tech specials on a documentary channel that take you all through the process of manufacturing a certain food item from start to finish for end-product sale, and one of them took the viewer out to the fields where mostly Mexicans were harvesting. It is not as easy as strolling out to your back yard and clipping off a hunk of lettuce, or even spending an entire morning weeding your vegetable garden. It all has to be cut precisely, then trimmed precisely, boxed precisely, and done FAST. All while bending over with a blazing sun beating down. Nobody I ever ran with could do it, that's for sure.

Mexico is the second fattest nation second to the United States.
Mexico Becomes Second Fattest Nation in the World - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com

They obviously have an abundance of food. Also, people of Native origin are genetically predisposed to gain weight. Many Mexicans have a large amount of Native heritage.

The OP was critical of NBC, calling it "propaganda." Interesting that the above "story" appears to be a "propaganda" piece by FoxNews. Surprise surprise.

Hispanics work far harder than Americans. Go to the area in your town where the day laborers stand looking for work.
If there is one person other than Hispanic there he is either a preacher, a cop or someone hiring them.
Who would do the work? Americans? LOL, they are too busy on disability, worker's comp, filing frivolous law suits, attending tea parties and sitting on THEIR ASS.

Look at the cheap labor!!

Latino Union of Chicago

Since 2000, the Latino Union of Chicago has collaborated with
low-income immigrant workers from Albany Park, Pilsen,
Avondale, and Cicero to improve social and economic conditions.
Need: 1/3 of day laborers will experience serious injury this year
and at least 16% will be arrested while looking for work. Due to
the economic downturn, street corners and the Worker Center
have seen a drop in employment opportunities. Newspapers report
that 250,000 Latinos have lost jobs in the construction industry
alone. Accomplishments: In the past three years, the Albany
Park Worker’s Center has raised the median wage from $7/hour on
the street corner to $13/hour. A written contract at the Center has
eliminated wage theft for hired day laborers.

Hmmm? $13/hr?

Are they picking crops on State Street?:lol:

Why don't you check with the companies that hire them?

]
ONLY Hispanics will take the dirty jobs.
Just a fact.[/B]

And only white and black Americans fought the wars so those Hispanics could be safe to do those dirty jobs. That's a fact too!

Last edited:

This is a world wide phenomena. Free market economy. Mexico isn't broken, it's a third world country. We expect cheap goods, and that comes off the backs of poor workers all over the world, including the Mexican illegals.

And the cheap labor Mexicans all drive $50,000 SUVs in my neighborhood. Better look a little deeper.:eusa_liar:

Look at the cheap labor!!

Latino Union of Chicago

Since 2000, the Latino Union of Chicago has collaborated with
low-income immigrant workers from Albany Park, Pilsen,
Avondale, and Cicero to improve social and economic conditions.
Need: 1/3 of day laborers will experience serious injury this year
and at least 16% will be arrested while looking for work. Due to
the economic downturn, street corners and the Worker Center
have seen a drop in employment opportunities. Newspapers report
that 250,000 Latinos have lost jobs in the construction industry
alone. Accomplishments: In the past three years, the Albany
Park Worker’s Center has raised the median wage from $7/hour on
the street corner to $13/hour. A written contract at the Center has
eliminated wage theft for hired day laborers.

Hmmm? $13/hr?

Are they picking crops on State Street?:lol:

Why don't you check with the companies that hire them?

You must speak SPANISH to get hired!

Simple solution

Spend a day doing what they do

Genetics plays a big part in body mass, in addition to eating traditional food that contains enormous amounts of fats. What's your problem? Don't like fat people? Two-thirds of all Americans are overweight, and that includes a helluva lot of every skin color and heritage imaginable.

300 lbs of crap in a 5 foot body still looks like a Mexican bowling ball.

[
I think it was one of those Food Tech specials on a documentary channel that take you all through the process of manufacturing a certain food item from start to finish for end-product sale, and one of them took the viewer out to the fields where mostly Mexicans were harvesting. It is not as easy as strolling out to your back yard and clipping off a hunk of lettuce, or even spending an entire morning weeding your vegetable garden. It all has to be cut precisely, then trimmed precisely, boxed precisely, and done FAST. All while bending over with a blazing sun beating down. Nobody I ever ran with could do it, that's for sure.

In the series "World at War" a Polish prisoner at Auschwitz said he used to put the dead bodies of the people he knew into the furnaces for cremation. If he didn't do it, he would have been killed on the spot. He added,"It is amazing what people will do to live a few more minutes of life". That is one of the wars the Mexicans forgot. I wonder if that is a job that a Mexican would refuse to do?

Last edited:

No, Mexicans come here because they want a piece of the American pie.

Hispanics work harder than Americans? Are you serious? Do you have a link for that particular drivel?

BTW, I know plenty of Hispanics who sit on their asses. When they aren't sitting in jail or beating their wives.

[
Plenty of Latinos have fought in all our wars. How old are you, nine?

Which MEXICAN ARMY fought in WW1, WW2, Korean War, or Vietnam? Is this Army an invention of La Raza?:eusa_liar:

Ever heard of these dudes:
Joseph DeCastro
John Ortega
Phillip Bazar
France Silva
Joseph Martinez
Rudolph DAvilla
Marcio Garcia
Ralph Diaz
Emilio De Garza
Hector Santiago

What kind of fruit salad was pinned on their chest and............
Do you have one?

No, Mexicans come here because they want a piece of the American pie.

Hispanics work harder than Americans? Are you serious? Do you have a link for that particular drivel?

BTW, I know plenty of Hispanics who sit on their asses. When they aren't sitting in jail or beating their wives.

They come here because we demand them. Quit hiring them and they do not come.
Hispanics are more religous and family oriented than Americans.
If we did not hire them then please tell me why they come?
News flash to those that do not understand economics:
You buy a piece of the pie with CASH.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back