NBC Propaganda: "Children of the Harvest"

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I worked as hard as they claimed these Mexicans do, I would be skin and bones. These Mexicans are F A T ! The father, the mother, and the kids are all overweight, really overweight! How is that possible after working all those hours in the hot sun doing back breaking work that Americans won't do on the few farms left that don't use machinery.

Inside Dateline - Sunday, July 18: Children of the Harvest

By the way, I challenge any of these networks to question Mexicans living in Chicago, New York or any American city if they will work in the fields for slave wages.

It's all bullshit meant to make Americans look bad. When are these networks going to examine the corrupt motives of Mexicans. Do they ever ask Mexicans why they are taking the jobs that could feed the people of the rest of the world. These networks never point out that whites still out number browns by more than double in the poverty department, yet they won't stand up for their own people.

Atta boy, NBC. How's that merger with Telemundo working out for you?

Simple solution

Spend a day doing what they do

• Banned
Simple solution

Eating??? How did they get soooooooo fat? I think these DATELINE guys didn't think this one through. I've yet to see a Mexican that was skin and bones. Now that's poverty.

Simple solution

Eating??? How did they get soooooooo fat? I think these DATELINE guys didn't think this one through. I've yet to see a Mexican that was skin and bones. Now that's poverty.

People who eat a poor diet get fat....just like most Americans

My offer still stands

If you don't think mexicans work hard.....spend a day in the fields

Mexicans come here because WE DEMAND THEM.
Quit demanding them and they go home.
Hispanics work far harder than Americans. Go to the area in your town where the day laborers stand looking for work.
If there is one person other than Hispanic there he is either a preacher, a cop or someone hiring them.
We would be in a realbind if the Hispanics were forced to leave.
Who would do the work? Americans? LOL, they are too busy on disability, worker's comp, filing frivolous law suits, attending tea parties and sitting on THEIR ASS.

• Banned
[

My offer still stands

If you don't think mexicans work hard.....spend a day in the fields

If they would have spend a day helping the US fight WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War, etc. But "they no stupid"!

Simple solution

My offer still stands

If you don't think Mexicans work hard.....spend a day in the fields

I worked on a large 75% Mexican construction crew for an entire summer construction season. They were not all that & us whites worked circles around them. After listening to the Mexicans & blacks mouth off at us gringo crackers for months we formed 3 groups of 3 Mexicans, 3 whites, & 3 blacks. We were building identical retirement units in a retirement village. The same thing we had done all summer. So each group started on our own units. US whites smeared their ass. Blacks came in way last & we had to help them finish. A month later the blacks had all figured out how to get laid off & collect unemployment since they passed their 90 day full time status. 6 of the Mexicans stole nearly all of our tools & crossed the boarder back into Mexico. We all had to buy more tools & move on to the next job. Construction sucks.

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I worked as hard as they claimed these Mexicans do, I would be skin and bones. These Mexicans are F A T ! The father, the mother, and the kids are all overweight, really overweight! How is that possible after working all those hours in the hot sun doing back breaking work that Americans won't do on the few farms left that don't use machinery.

Inside Dateline - Sunday, July 18: Children of the Harvest

By the way, I challenge any of these networks to question Mexicans living in Chicago, New York or any American city if they will work in the fields for slave wages.

It's all bullshit meant to make Americans look bad. When are these networks going to examine the corrupt motives of Mexicans. Do they ever ask Mexicans why they are taking the jobs that could feed the people of the rest of the world. These networks never point out that whites still out number browns by more than double in the poverty department, yet they won't stand up for their own people.

Atta boy, NBC. How's that merger with Telemundo working out for you?

My kid was harvesting in the fields just last summer, right alongside Hatians.

NOW he works in a landscaping business owned by a Mexican-American.

There is no job that Americans won't do, folks, if the salary makes sense.

My offer still stands

I worked on a large 75% Mexican construction crew for an entire summer construction season. They were not all that & us whites worked circles around them. After listening to the Mexicans & blacks mouth off at us gringo crackers for months we formed 3 groups of 3 Mexicans, 3 whites, & 3 blacks. We were building identical retirement units in a retirement village. The same thing we had done all summer. So each group started on our own units. US whites smeared their ass. Blacks came in way last & we had to help them finish. A month the blacks had all figured out how to get laid off & collect unemployment since they passed their 90 day full time status. 6 of the Mexicans stole nearly all of our tools & crossed the boarder back into Mexico. We all had to buy more tools & move on to the next job. Construction sucks.

Yea...yea

Only Whites work hard

Blacks and Mexicans are lazy

My offer still stands

I worked on a large 75% Mexican construction crew for an entire summer construction season. They were not all that & us whites worked circles around them. After listening to the Mexicans & blacks mouth off at us gringo crackers for months we formed 3 groups of 3 Mexicans, 3 whites, & 3 blacks. We were building identical retirement units in a retirement village. The same thing we had done all summer. So each group started on our own units. US whites smeared their ass. Blacks came in way last & we had to help them finish. A month the blacks had all figured out how to get laid off & collect unemployment since they passed their 90 day full time status. 6 of the Mexicans stole nearly all of our tools & crossed the boarder back into Mexico. We all had to buy more tools & move on to the next job. Construction sucks.

You mean the Mexicans "migrated" back to Mexico and "borrowed" the tools to help feed their poor families.
RACIST COMMENT RETRANSLATED COURTESY OF LA RAZA!

Hispanics work far harder than Americans. Go to the area in your town where the day laborers stand looking for work.
If there is one person other than Hispanic there he is either a preacher, a cop or someone hiring them.
Who would do the work? Americans? LOL, they are too busy on disability, worker's comp, filing frivolous law suits, attending tea parties and sitting on THEIR ASS.

Look at the cheap labor!!

Latino Union of Chicago

Since 2000, the Latino Union of Chicago has collaborated with
low-income immigrant workers from Albany Park, Pilsen,
Avondale, and Cicero to improve social and economic conditions.
Need: 1/3 of day laborers will experience serious injury this year
and at least 16% will be arrested while looking for work. Due to
the economic downturn, street corners and the Worker Center
have seen a drop in employment opportunities. Newspapers report
that 250,000 Latinos have lost jobs in the construction industry
alone. Accomplishments: In the past three years, the Albany
Park Worker’s Center has raised the median wage from $7/hour on
the street corner to $13/hour. A written contract at the Center has
eliminated wage theft for hired day laborers.

Hmmm? $13/hr?

Are they picking crops on State Street?:lol:

I'm fed to the gills with the anecdote that Americans are too lazy to do the work illegals do. It's not that Americans are lazy or otherwise pre-occupied. It's that Americans won't work for the pay or in the conditions American employers offer Mexicans.

And if we cracked down on the enabling employers the way Arizona wants to crack down on the Hispanic people, we would not have an immigration problem. But frog-marching Whitey for hiring Mexicans just won't play politically, will it?

Last edited:
I stopped watching the program after about a 30 minutes. Those parents willingly USED their under 12 years old children to do what amounted to slave labor. Use pick your own berries places unless you waa to support slave labor.

I stopped watching the program after about a 30 minutes. Those parents willingly USED their under 12 years old children to do what amounted to slave labor. Use pick your own berries places unless you waa to support slave labor.

I pick mine in a grocery store.:razz:

I'm fed to the gills with the anecdote that Americans are too lazy to do the work illegals do. It's not that Americans are lazy or otherwise pre-occupied. It's that Americans won't work for the pay or in the conditions American employers offer Mexicans.

And if we cracked down on the enabling employers the way Arizona wants to crack down on the Hispanic people, we would not have an immigration problem. But frog-marching Whitey for hiring Mexicans just won't play politically, will it?

America isn't broken, Mexico is!

Forum List

Back