NBC poll

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
An NBC poll says 96% of African Americans agree with Trump. Lol, well liberalism is running them off the plantation. Americans are getting their common sense back!

I saw a poll yesterday that said 96% were against him.
Who knows?
I know his polling just keeps going up though..lol

More African Americans will begin shifting to the Republican Party. It's the natural progression of things. The Republican Party is actually more in line with African American beliefs and values.

The Democratic Party is the Party of Godless Debaucherous Communists. The more it goes Communist, the more African Americans will shift to Republican. And if the Democrats lose even a small percentage of African American support, they're gonna be in serious trouble.

Until I see some links, I call all of this BS.

I believe it. Republican Party beliefs and values are more in line with African American beliefs and values. Most African Americans are good Church-going people. They see the Democratic Party moving closer towards being a Godless Debaucherous Communist Party. I see many more flocking to the Republican Party in coming years.

An NBC poll says 96% of African Americans agree with Trump. Lol, well liberalism is running them off the plantation. Americans are getting their common sense back!

Which poll?
Here's the latest poll. I think the OP is lying, personally.

Poll Shows Voters Split on Trump's Muslim Ban

He's only lying if he doesn't believe it. If he does, he's merely incorrect. Or delusional. Depending on how far up his own ass he had to go to pull the 'poll' from.

But hey, maybe such a poll actually exists. I would like to see it.

A recent NBC/Marist study indicated that 82.3% of internet statistics are made up on the spot

Forum List

Back