NBC News Chuck Todd ripped for ‘embarrassing, enraging’ comments about disinformation

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
NBC News host Chuck Todd is under fire for saying Republicans have “an incentive structure to utter the misinformation” related to Russia in a news-making interview that has upset critics on both sides of the aisle.

snip

Media Research Center vice president Dan Gainor mocked Todd over the comments he made to Rolling Stone.

“Wow, what an interview. The kindest thing I can say is it’s delusional. Chuck thinks Trump has turned media bias into ‘sport.’ He never connects that three years of the press falsely claiming the president is a traitor results in a legitimate amount of criticism,” Gainor told Fox News. “I do agree with Chuck on one point. He said, ‘I don’t assume I’m 100 percent right, ever.’ He's certainly correct about that view. It’s the one Americans should embrace with vigor.”

Fox News contributor Dan Bongino said he noticed Axios’ headline that “NBC's Chuck Todd claims Republicans have an ‘incentive’ to spread misinformation” and didn’t appreciate it.

“A laughable statement from liberal activist, & prominent Russian collusion HOAXER, @chucktodd,” Bongino tweeted, while Mark Levin called Todd “a propagandist” who has “done enormous damage to freedom of the press and the political system.”

NBC News Chuck Todd ripped for ‘embarrassing, enraging’ comments about disinformation

Ladies, and Gentlemen,

The attack on fellow American's is now totally in the open...Today on MTP, Todd has the gaul to go after at least 63 million voters, telling America that they are either stupid, dupes, victims of propaganda, and worse yet pervayors of lies themselves...

It is just another insult, in a string of insults that the MSM have hurled at Trump supporters for 3 years now, and before that at anyone who doesn't share their world views....

My question is, do they really think that putting out a program like this helps things?

Here's the transcript of todays outrageous episode of MTP...

Meet the Press - December 29, 2019

Thoughts?

The Sunday shows have all been shit since Brinkley retired and Russert died....That includes Cris Wallace's mess of a show as well...MTP is now just a propaganda mill for the DNC...All a waste of your Sunday morning.

Oh I understand that, however, as long as they keep projecting what they are, I will watch if for nothing else then to laugh at them....

I stopped paying attention to the lefts DNC talking points years ago.
They have no civility nor do they care about truth.

Well, I understand, however, I think you do yourself a dis service if you only watch, or get news from outlets you agree with...

I didn't watch the program, of course I never do.

Do you think that program was noteworthy enough that Limbaugh will be covering this on the EIB on Monday?

I’m not a violent person but when I see Dumb Chucky on the screen, I get this enormous desire to punch his stupid face.

NBC News host Chuck Todd is under fire for saying Republicans have “an incentive structure to utter the misinformation” related to Russia in a news-making interview that has upset critics on both sides of the aisle.

snip

Media Research Center vice president Dan Gainor mocked Todd over the comments he made to Rolling Stone.

“Wow, what an interview. The kindest thing I can say is it’s delusional. Chuck thinks Trump has turned media bias into ‘sport.’ He never connects that three years of the press falsely claiming the president is a traitor results in a legitimate amount of criticism,” Gainor told Fox News. “I do agree with Chuck on one point. He said, ‘I don’t assume I’m 100 percent right, ever.’ He's certainly correct about that view. It’s the one Americans should embrace with vigor.”

Fox News contributor Dan Bongino said he noticed Axios’ headline that “NBC's Chuck Todd claims Republicans have an ‘incentive’ to spread misinformation” and didn’t appreciate it.

“A laughable statement from liberal activist, & prominent Russian collusion HOAXER, @chucktodd,” Bongino tweeted, while Mark Levin called Todd “a propagandist” who has “done enormous damage to freedom of the press and the political system.”

Ladies, and Gentlemen,

The attack on fellow American's is now totally in the open...Today on MTP, Todd has the gaul to go after at least 63 million voters, telling America that they are either stupid, dupes, victims of propaganda, and worse yet pervayors of lies themselves...

It is just another insult, in a string of insults that the MSM have hurled at Trump supporters for 3 years now, and before that at anyone who doesn't share their world views....

My question is, do they really think that putting out a program like this helps things?

Thoughts?
What's wrong with what he said?

snip

Ladies, and Gentlemen,

Thoughts?

Mr. Todd portrays himself as "impartial" when he is anything but.

Its just another example of Fake News.

Well, I understand, however, I think you do yourself a dis service if you only watch, or get news from outlets you agree with...
Sorry you misunderstood. I still watch, but I immediately tune out everything that is a talking point.
For instance I can watch any program but I can also do something else. If it is something that I know is just propaganda I can tune it out. Once they get back on track I can pay attention again.

That being said I do not waste my time with even pretending to watch CNN. I do scan their headlines on news apps. That is about as far as my intrest in them goes.
I also don't pay any attention to far right or far left things such as the Daily Kos or Beibart.

snip

Ladies, and Gentlemen,

Thoughts?
I’ll tell you in one sec I just turned it on

Lol this isn’t journalism haha this is deep left wing hatred haha

this is why many presidents have arrested the media in previous administrations.. Chuck should be locked up

snip

Ladies, and Gentlemen,

Thoughts?

What's not wrong with it?

Sorry you misunderstood. I still watch, but I immediately tune out everything that is a talking point.
For instance I can watch any program but I can also do something else. If it is something that I know is just propaganda I can tune it out. Once they get back on track I can pay attention again.

That being said I do not waste my time with even pretending to watch CNN. I do scan their headlines on news apps. That is about as far as my intrest in them goes.
I also don't pay any attention to far right or far left things such as the Daily Kos or Beibart.

I still watch Face the Nation and Meet the press, mostly to see how they spin the events of the day.

I don't watch CNN anymore, unless there is Breaking News I want to keep up on, and even then, I bounce between CNN and Fox.

I didn't watch the program, of course I never do.

Do you think that program was noteworthy enough that Limbaugh will be covering this on the EIB on Monday?

Oh I am sure that all the talk shows tomorrow will be talking about it in one way or another...

This is TDS I’m national tv, meet the press used to be watchable

Now that he is exposed as a bigot, how much longer can he survive?

NBC has long ago given up any simblence of actual unbiased news as a source....Todd will survive because he tipifys the liberal hive mind in media today.

Thank you..Couldn't agree more...

Forum List

Back