Chuck Todd shocked GOP favored over Biden

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Chucky not too happy ehh? Lol!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/l...s-wins-abortion-case/ar-AAQctTF?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...xandria-mayoral-race/ar-AAQchXU?ocid=msedgntp
1635819222515.png

This week’s Liberal Media Scream features a classic example of just how shocked the biased Left press is when the public doesn’t fall in line behind ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN, as well as their view of the world.

I can just see Toddy's face as he read this: “Republicans, believe it or not, have double-digit leads in dealing with border security, inflation, crime, national security, the economy and, shockingly, on ‘getting things done,’” Todd said on his Sunday show discussing a new NBC News poll.

:laugh:

Chuck toad is an idiot and should be removed from his job for not realizing that.
1. Inflation and increase of the cost is hurting people.
2. Biden has done very little to solve the covid problem and more people have died under him then Trump.
3. His immigration policies are hurting this country
4. The guy is an idiot that craps on his own country. at least with trump he had pride in his country.

I'll believe Youngkin is winner when I see the official numbers being reported. The lead election Democrat has already said it will be Friday before they'll have all the absentee ballots counted. Sound familiar? One encouraging aspect of this election is that Bannon's movement to get thousands of Republicans involved at the precinct and state level may well pay off soon. It will be MUCH more difficult for them to cheat if thousands of eyes are watching every move they make. No one is going to just go home and come back the next morning, as they were told to do last November. NOPE... not gonna happen again. They should force any Democrats in the polling places to literally have them removed by cops this time around.

Chuck toad is an idiot and should be removed from his job for not realizing that.
2. Biden has done very little to solve the covid problem and more people have died under him then Trump.
4. The guy is an idiot that craps on his own country. at least with trump he had pride in his country.
The country has one problem, Republicans not getting vaccinated and spreading misinformation about it and obstructing vaccine production. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share. And their lies of course.

The country has one problem, Republicans not getting vaccinated and spreading misinformation about it and obstructing vaccine production. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share. And their lies of course.

Haha, that’s right, we aren’t going along with your forced experimental vaccination medical tyranny. Then add in you idiots pushing CRT in schools, and an atrocious $3.5T bill no one wants, the Afghan debacle, the border, the transportation crisis, empty shelves, high per energy prices....everything you touch turns to a steaming pile of shit.

So keep crying about “misinformation” like a good Soviet communist would, Francis.

Haha, that’s right, we aren’t going along with your forced experimental vaccination medical tyranny. Then add in you idiots pushing CRT in schools, and an atrocious $3.5T bill no one wants, the Afghan debacle, the border, the transportation crisis, empty shelves, high per energy prices....everything you touch turns to a steaming pile of shit.

So keep crying about “misinformation” like a good Soviet communist would, Francis.
Your LIES exposed.

1). The vaccine is NOT an experiment. Trump forced it, trump got it. FDA Approved.
Your scare tactic is all you got left. Promote the LIE.

2). CRT in school. I actually teach in a school. There is ZERO CRT in my school, or any other school in the area. I've talked to actual teachers. Another RWI LIE. Push the LIE.

3). Is the Bill being promoted still 3.5T?

4). The Afghan Debacle, Yeah, that was a disaster.

5). Empty Shelves? I just went to Costco, my local Kroger Supermarket, and the corner store, and guess what, NO EMPTY SHELVES.

6). Why is the Stock Market never mentioned anymore, since trump left office?

Your LIES exposed.

1). The vaccine is NOT an experiment. Trump forced it, trump got it. FDA Approved.

2). CRT in school. I actually teach in a school. There is ZERO CRT in my school, or any other school in the area. I've talked to actual teachers. Another RWI LIE. Push the LIE.

5). Empty Shelves? I just went to Costco, my local Kroger Supermarket, and the corner store, and guess what, NO EMPTY SHELVES.

You actually teach children? That is a problem, indoctrination. Christ.

Republicans not getting vaccinated and spreading misinformation
You are spreading disinfornation with your erroneous statement that Republicans are not getting vaccinated. There is a cross section of America not getting vaccinated that includes all Races, all Parties, all professions and all income levels. That is the truth, it is you spreading disinformation.

I couldn't agree any less with your views. Inflation is what happens at the near end of a pandemic, esp one who lasted 2 years due to people getting unvaccinated,

tramp was having a problem with immigration as well.

Tramp is a crook, and a female assaulter, and adulterer.

There is nothing wrong with Chuck Todd.

Your LIES exposed.

The vaccines are experimental. The mRNA and viral vector types have never been used in humans on a large scale, and there have been no long term studies done. Your beloved Anthony Fauci in 2019 said that mRNA vaccines would be a decade away even if they were perfect. That’s because it takes that long to test and observe in humans the side effects. President Trump merely got EUA for them and gave people a choice. It was meant only for the most vulnerable (old people). Once Biden was installed he forced them to push through “FDA approval”, that’s why several NIH scientists quit.

If there is no CRT in schools, why is Biden’s FBI being used to intimidate and investigate parents that object to it at schools? Maybe your school doesn’t have it, but many do around the country.

Empty shelves are a reality in several places around the country. It’s only going to get worse as Biden’s mandates will force many to quit or get fired.

The stock market is not the best indicator of the economy. It only tracks the top 500 companies. And of course the lockdowns have destroyed many small businesses and the big corporations have profited mightily from it, which would be reflected in those top 500. Workforce participation rates are far worse now than they were during the 2008 “meltdown”, and even worse than the 1970’s Carter recession.

It's all about You ignoramuses not getting vaccinated dumbass. Because of pure misinformation. CRT my ass. Everything in the bill is approved by over 60% of people. Not the 30% who are brainwashed functional morons like you.

It's all about You ignoramuses not getting vaccinated dumbass. Because of pure misinformation. CRT my ass. Everything in the bill is approved by over 60% of people. Not the 30% who are brainwashed functional morons like you.
What exactly is the “misinformation” dummy? You can’t articulate anything. I’m sure you can show us a long term study for mRNA vacccines that prove they are safe. I mean, the FDA can’t, but I guess you can since you say it’s “misinformation”.

The vaccines are experimental. The mRNA and viral vector types have never been used in humans on a large scale, and there have been no long term studies done. Your beloved Anthony Fauci in 2019 said that mRNA vaccines would be a decade away even if they were perfect. That’s because it takes that long to test and observe in humans the side effects. President Trump merely got EUA for them and gave people a choice. It was meant only for the most vulnerable (old people). Once Biden was installed he forced them to push through “FDA approval”, that’s why several NIH scientists quit.

If there is no CRT in schools, why is Biden’s FBI being used to intimidate and investigate parents that object to it at schools? Maybe your school doesn’t have it, but many do around the country.

Empty shelves are a reality in several places around the country. It’s only going to get worse as Biden’s mandates will force many to quit or get fired.

The stock market is not the best indicator of the economy. It only tracks the top 500 companies. And of course the lockdowns have destroyed many small businesses and the big corporations have profited mightily from it, which would be reflected in those top 500. Workforce participation rates are far worse now than they were during the 2008 “meltdown”, and even worse than the 1970’s Carter recession.
Get the damn shot, brainwashed functional moron. Change the damn channel get off your algorithm of s***....

Forum List

Back