NBA Season Thread

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
I few weeks into the season and the Pacers are playing lights out basketball. Miami seems unmotivated but I know somewhere in this season they will prove what a talented team they are.

Denver dumped Karl, it looks like they made a huge mistake.

Brooklyn needs more time to get it together.

The surprise so far are the Trailblazers, they have the third best record and they have handed San Antonio it's only loss of the season. It may be mirrors in Portland.

The OKC Thunder are one of the quickest teams in the league and they can't outrun the Clippers.

And the Timberwolves are showing they might have the best player in the league.

Miami has a three peat in their pocket. Spurs are once again showing kids fundamentals out West. Kobe's never going to solidify his legacy the way he wanted to. Durants body type wont have his knees playing top level too much longer into his years. Rose is looking frail as shit, another injury. Indiana will dominate the first quarter of the season, and the third quarter of the season, theyll go far in the playoffs but become just a foot note. Carmelo Anthony never had it in him. No fire.

Portland is the future. Probably a distant one.

Just read where they think Miami, San Antonio, Indiana are up there then OKC, Clippers and the Trailblazers are the next three. I'm thinking the Nets are up there.

Nah bro dont believe in the Nets, not financially visa vie gambling anyway my bruv.

Miami has a three peat in their pocket. Spurs are once again showing kids fundamentals out West. Kobe's never going to solidify his legacy the way he wanted to. Durants body type wont have his knees playing top level too much longer into his years. Rose is looking frail as shit, another injury. Indiana will dominate the first quarter of the season, and the third quarter of the season, theyll go far in the playoffs but become just a foot note. Carmelo Anthony never had it in him. No fire.

Portland is the future. Probably a distant one.
The NBA might change next year when those 3 college superstars become rookies.

Spurs: Enjoy them while you can, boys. We all know they're the real NBA champs each year.

spurs-big-4-e1369081645950.jpg

Anybody playing like this nowadays?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ItrWz6Sd8&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL0F01F6056B527AF5]Larry Bird - Hustle - YouTube[/ame]

I challenge anyone to watch this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwvdsi6gLl8]Wilt Chamberlain - A Real Superman (WIP#6) - YouTube[/ame]

...then tell me he's not the greatest player of all-time.

Hes not. He was a mammouth in terms of size in the days of kangaroos. He had trou ke when other talented big men started appearing.

I'd take MJ for best player all-time.

No offense to Wilt, I think he was a great player for his time.

Forum List

Back