NBA Season Ending Perspective

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The season is winding down and it has some good, some bad and of course, some ugly.

Sacramento Kings. I follow the West teams most and it has been interesting. Starting with "The Beam Team"
Since Vivek has owned the Kings, that Sac team has turned around. Good bye to the Maloof Family.
I thought that maybe they would finish off a very good season with 50 wins. Maybe I thought wrong, but it was a possibility.

Phoenix Suns. They gave up a lot for Kevin Durant and now he's out with a season ending injury. If not for their 13th round pick in Devin Booker that team would be screwed.

Denver Nuggets. Great team. They, IMHO, will take the West.

Now for the East. I pick the Milwaukee Bucks over the Boston Celtics. IMHO, the Bucks will take it all.

The championship in itself could go to any of 8 teams. Each division's top four teams have a chance. So much alike in win/loss numbers.

Durant was on fire till he got hurt. The Suns gave up 3 players and 2 years of draft picks to get him.

OUCH!
th

The season is winding down and it has some good, some bad and of course, some ugly.

Sacramento Kings. I follow the West teams most and it has been interesting. Starting with "The Beam Team"
Since Vivek has owned the Kings, that Sac team has turned around. Good bye to the Maloof Family.
I thought that maybe they would finish off a very good season with 50 wins. Maybe I thought wrong, but it was a possibility.

Phoenix Suns. They gave up a lot for Kevin Durant and now he's out with a season ending injury. If not for their 13th round pick in Devin Booker that team would be screwed.

Now for the East. I pick the Milwaukee Bucks over the Boston Celtics. IMHO, the Bucks will take it all.

The championship in itself could go to any of 8 teams. Each division's top four teams have a chance. So much alike in win/loss numbers.

I haven't given a shit about the CBA (Chinese Basketball Association) for decades.
fhdfghdf.jpg

Kings (Heurter) or Jazz (Markanen)...i always side with the underdogs in trying to win a championship!

The league should be embarrassed about the last weeks of the regular season. In very few games are the contending teams playing their best players...they obviously don't give a shit. The "Stars" are using any excuse to sit out, sometimes for weeks.

The real NBA season is the playoffs. The rest of it is analogous to MLB Spring Training.

The league should be embarrassed about the last weeks of the regular season. In very few games are the contending teams playing their best players...they obviously don't give a shit. The "Stars" are using any excuse to sit out, sometimes for weeks.

The real NBA season is the playoffs. The rest of it is analogous to MLB Spring Training.
Are you talking about Dallas, who doesn't have a chance but well known for what you say?

I refuse to watch a game until they become more inclusive! Where are the Asian America players? Where are the Trans players??

I almost like it the bucks are playing without Yianni. As long as he comes back for the playoffs.

They blew it last night against the warriors. But yianni wasn’t playing so I’ll take the loss with a grain of salt.

I didn’t know Durant is out the rest of the year. Playoffs too? Wow. Poor Chris Paul. He may never get a ring.

True they don’t play defense in the regular season but still you have to make the playoffs. So the best teams make the playoffs still right?

I almost like it the bucks are playing without Yianni. As long as he comes back for the playoffs.

They blew it last night against the warriors. But yianni wasn’t playing so I’ll take the loss with a grain of salt.

I didn’t know Durant is out the rest of the year. Playoffs too? Wow. Poor Chris Paul. He may never get a ring.
I'm looking forward to Bucks vs. Kings tomorrow night. Both of those teams have been on a roll since the AS break. Giannis says his wrist is ok for the game.

Yes, Chris Paul. He gets in double digits but misses so many shots for the measly effort, scoring wise.

I remember the last few years that Shack was playing, he claimed to be injured....and he didn't start playing until nearly a 3rd of the season was over. Imagine what would happen to the Bulls if Michael Jordan sat out that much of the season.

I'm looking forward to Bucks vs. Kings tomorrow night. Both of those teams have been on a roll since the AS break. Giannis says his wrist is ok for the game.

Yes, Chris Paul. He gets in double digits but misses so many shots for the measly effort, scoring wise.
When I say poor Chris Paul it’s because he’s been on many teams that we’re close to winning a title. Last year and year before they looked good. Now they get Durant? If I were him I’d think Durant will assure me a ring. But not if he gets hurt.

Chris Paul’s luck Durant will go out in the first round. Lol.

Id like to see Anthony Davis and Lebron healthy come playoffs.

Id like to see golden state, bucks, Celtics, all of them healthy so we can see who truly is the best is.

Even Ja morant. I’m expecting him to play well in the playoffs.

Whos going to be upset if they don’t win it all? Or at least make the finals?

celtics, Dallas, 76rs, lakers,

Golden state and bucks won’t freak out if they don’t make the finals. It happens. But those other teams are all expecting to at least make the finals.

All the young teams at the top of their divisions don’t impress me till they win in the playoffs. Best record in regular season means nothing except home court advantage of course

The NBA season is long and unnecessary foreplay. The playoffs is the real season. I’m rooting for Denver. I’d love for joker to shut all the naysayers up

It was the last time he enjoyed the nba. Next time a white guy dominates the nba he will come back. Not until. So he hopes joker or luca will deliver
I don’t know any context, but it Seems like you’re insecurely projecting some racism here..

And hey, if young black kids and black adults can be celebrated by media and society for being drawn to golf because of Tiger Woods.. it’s the same for a white player in the NBA, who make up the minority.

Or are you going to call the black folk who checked out golf because of Tiger Woods racist?

Forum List

Back