NBA Season Ending Perspective

I don’t know any context, but it Seems like you’re insecurely projecting some racism here..

And hey, if young black kids and black adults can be celebrated by media and society for being drawn to golf because of Tiger Woods.. it’s the same for a white player in the NBA, who make up the minority.

Or are you going to call the black folk who checked out golf because of Tiger Woods racist?
Good points. But if Tiger Woods took a knee during the national anthem would you then boycott golf?

And why hasn't the guy liked basketball in decades? What changed that makes him not like it now?

Good points. But if Tiger Woods took a knee during the national anthem would you then boycott golf?
Well that’s another topic besides whether or not it’s bad to be drawn to a sport because people of your race who normally don’t excel in it actually do
And why hasn't the guy liked basketball in decades? What changed that makes him not like it now?
Basketball has given plenty of reasons to stop watching., I barely ever do and I’m a diehard most of my life
1. Rise of jacking up 3 pointers
2. Awful tic tac foul calling
3. Decline in physical post play
4. Proud political virtue signaling with BLM support and Attacking Conservative stances/values (most people want to just watch sports and not be lectured)
5. The league and outspoken players being hypocrites with their silence on China while demonizing the USA

NBA numbers are wayyyy down since they started all this… it’s clear they are tanking their business model to martyr themselves for their ideology. Hey, I hope they continue to enjoy their downward spiral and lose money, they’ll get no “aw you poor victims” from me. They’re the ones injecting their politics, I’d just like to watch basketball, but they largely don’t allow that. Meanwhile, the basketball they do show has become awful, and needs updates to balance the game out

Well that’s another topic besides whether or not it’s bad to be drawn to a sport because people of your race who normally don’t excel in it actually do

Basketball has given plenty of reasons to stop watching., I barely ever do and I’m a diehard most of my life
1. Rise of jacking up 3 pointers
2. Awful tic tac foul calling
3. Decline in physical post play
4. Proud political virtue signaling with BLM support and Attacking Conservative stances/values (most people want to just watch sports and not be lectured)
5. The league and outspoken players being hypocrites with their silence on China while demonizing the USA

NBA numbers are wayyyy down since they started all this… it’s clear they are tanking their business model to martyr themselves for their ideology. Hey, I hope they continue to enjoy their downward spiral and lose money, they’ll get no “aw you poor victims” from me. They’re the ones injecting their politics, I’d just like to watch basketball, but they largely don’t allow that. Meanwhile, the basketball they do show has become awful, and needs updates to balance the game out

Well if you don't like BLM then you are a racist white person. Sorry but that's the truth. Did you see the DOJ just released a report that the cops in KY are discriminating against black people. 4 times more likely to give them a ticket or pull them over than they are a white person doing the same thing. And this shit is why blacks rioted in the 60's. So nothing has changed. America still treats black people like second class citizens. Can't even deny it. So if you are okay with that, then I guess that's why you don't get BLM.

I think we should teach CRT too. It will speed up the process of making white people less racist. Too many of you are stubborn and refuse to change.

When you won't even admit you're doing wrong, then it's going to be hard to get you to do better because you won't even acknowledge we have a problem.

So I'm glad the NBA encouraged blacks to be proud of BLM!!!

And for the China thing. Relax. That's a big fucking market. The NBA is trying to tap into that market. Of course they don't want to offend China. Next thing you know they won't be airing games in China.

As a business you do realize they don't care about Merica. All they care about is profits.

But I'm glad to see you guys are okay with boycotting corporations you don't think are being socially responsible. I do the same to any company that doesn't promote affirmative action.

Well if you don't like BLM then you are a racist white person. Sorry but that's the truth. Did you see the DOJ just released a report that the cops in KY are discriminating against black people. 4 times more likely to give them a ticket or pull them over than they are a white person doing the same thing. And this shit is why blacks rioted in the 60's. So nothing has changed. America still treats black people like second class citizens. Can't even deny it. So if you are okay with that, then I guess that's why you don't get BLM.

I think we should teach CRT too. It will speed up the process of making white people less racist. Too many of you are stubborn and refuse to change.

When you won't even admit you're doing wrong, then it's going to be hard to get you to do better because you won't even acknowledge we have a problem.

And for the China thing. Relax. That's a big fucking market. The NBA is trying to tap into that market. Of course they don't want to offend China. Next thing you know they won't be airing games in China.

As a business you do realize they don't care about Merica. All they care about is profits.

But I'm glad to see you guys are okay with boycotting corporations you don't think are being socially responsible. I do the same to any company that doesn't promote affirmative action.
Ah yes..

Come watch the NBA.. ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!

Good luck with that. Not a good business model to promote a racist organizations extremist rhetoric, and the numbers show it. You can love them for failing, but they’ll get no “aw poor me we’re losing money because ur racist” sympathy from me. They’re the angry ones, as are you. I just view them as being very dumb for actively hating their current or former customers.

By the way, I think youre lost in time and think it’s 1950 in the Democrat south. Here’s a link that will get you up to speed for starters.

We’ve made so much progress we discriminate against whites via affirmative action in broad daylight. Let’s judge people by their skill and qualifications, not by their skin color like you. Thats what Democrats cared about during Jim Crow, and that’s what they care about now with CRT/BLM. They both employ the exact same logic. You can keep your racist perspective to yourself. I just like to watch good basketball.

And as far as I go, the main reason I personally don’t watch the NBA is because of the 3 point style and tic tac fouls.. that’s the primary. The racist/pro China stuff definitely adds to it though. But I don’t “take a stand”… it’s just naturally not appealing to watch, which is sad, but telling. They need to improve their product

BTW.. do you think the NBA is racist because there are so few non-black players? You’re the one who bases reality on skin color quotas, not me or conservatives.

Last edited:

There are many dumb posters on this board, but you may very well be the dumbest....

Ah yes..

Come watch the NBA.. ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!

Good luck with that. Not a good business model to promote a racist organizations extremist rhetoric, and the numbers show it. You can love them for failing, but they’ll get no “aw poor me we’re losing money because ur racist” sympathy from me. They’re the angry ones, as are you. I just view them as being very dumb for actively hating their current or former customers.

By the way, I think youre lost in time and think it’s 1950 in the Democrat south. Here’s a link that will get you up to speed for starters.

We’ve made so much progress we discriminate against whites via affirmative action in broad daylight. Let’s judge people by their skill and qualifications, not by their skin color like you. Thats what Democrats cared about during Jim Crow, and that’s what they care about now with CRT/BLM. They both employ the exact same logic. You can keep your racist perspective to yourself. I just like to watch good basketball.

And as far as I go, the main reason I personally don’t watch the NBA is because of the 3 point style and tic tac fouls.. that’s the primary. The racist/pro China stuff definitely adds to it though. But I don’t “take a stand”… it’s just naturally not appealing to watch, which is sad, but telling. They need to improve their product

BTW.. do you think the NBA is racist because there are so few non-black players? You’re the one who bases reality on skin color quotas, not me or conservatives.
However we get white people to change. You cry about BLM and taking a knee? You know when white people stop being racist? When it blows up in our faces. When blacks snap and kill a few cops. Then we stop fucking with them. When they riot and burn the shit down. Then we start listening.

Sorry if BLM and taking a knee offends you. Consider the alternatives.

However we get white people to change. You cry about BLM and taking a knee? You know when white people stop being racist? When it blows up in our faces. When blacks snap and kill a few cops. Then we stop fucking with them. When they riot and burn the shit down. Then we start listening.

What are the alternatives? Not taking a knee, ok that's the only alternative I can think of.

Like I said.. keep that “you’re a skin color so you’re bad” Jim Crow logic to yourselves.. as in you, Jim Crow, CRT, the KKK, BLM, and wokeness. You guys all have the same stance, just towards different people

That's it? Either you kneel for the Anthem or you have riot and murder cops? Interesting.
Well you don’t listen to why they’re upset when they take a knee.

Suddenly cops who murder blacks go to jail. Why? They don’t want blacks to riot. Very effective.

Taking a knee doesn’t work on stubborn racists like yall

Forum List

Back