NBA Playoffs

since we are done with the bs game, lets get the real deal game started, shall we...

One man army Curry is on the floor....

whiteside used to play with a loser lebanese team last season. that's how bad he is!

Splash Steph about to equal Loser LeBron in championships & it's only gonna take him 2 tries mwahahahahahha

If both Cleveland and Golden State are healthy, it should be a great finals, if they both make it. Right now I'd say Cleveland is playing better but a lot can and will change before the finals.

If both Cleveland and Golden State are healthy, it should be a great finals, if they both make it. Right now I'd say Cleveland is playing better but a lot can and will change before the finals.
---
Another Cavs-Dubs final would demonstrate what the series should have been like last year, without major injuries. GS may not get their 2nd championship, if LJ gets support like Curry has.

That GS-Portland game last night was fun to watch! Both teams have great players, of course, and the competition was thrilling.
Portland is a young team and should do even better next year.
The Dubs would have won in regulation if Curry was not shaking off rust (0 for 9 to start), a 10+ point difference! In OT, he showed why he's the undisputed MVP.

With a healthy GS team, no one can stop them, but SA & the Cavs will make them work for their 2nd Championship, just like Portland.
Spurs losing tonight because their coach is a alcoholic
---
Pop an alcoholic?
As long as his team wins, who cares.
My hat's off, though; you called it tonight. Lucky.
:)
However, the Spurs will win the next two and play the Warriors -- the series everyone has been waiting for ... they got to!
If that doesn't happen I want you to cancel your internet service
---
Ouch, you lucked out again.
It must be depressing for the Spurs, who had the winningest season in franchise history after going 67-15.
Worse for Dubs if they also lose to the Thunder!

Ok, seer, who will win the GS-OKC series?

Forum List

Back