NBA dress code racist

My two cents: I think that when a man makes over a million dollars a year, he should wear a nice suit to work instead of a dew rag and a track suit out of respect for himself.
ai.jpg
Thug life HOMEY!

The ClayTaurus said:
Now, if someone says "I love the American way of life and want help achieving it" then I'm all for helping them out. There's a fine line between taking someone's outstretched hand and grabbing their arm and forcefully outstretching their hand.

Isn't this what the exiled Iraqis asked for? How improbable would it have been for the people of Iraq to stand up to Saddam's regime on their own? If there was even the hint of a whisper, real or percieved by Saddam, his sons or his many spies and boot lickers, you could end up tortured for their enjoyment and then fed feet first into a plastic shredder.

It amazes me every day when I hear the self proclaimed enlightened progressives call President Bush the monster and give Saddam the benefit of the doubt because the weapons we all know he had were taken across a border and hidden. He did the same thing when he had his air force flown to Jordan in 1991 to keep the planes from certain destruction, he may be from the Middle East and a pile of camel shit but he isn't stupid.

Forum List

Back