CDZ Nazis parents name baby "Adolf" as Hitler tribute. Parents rights ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than likely baby Adolph will goose step his way into obscuirty along with his a-hole parents

~S~

The thing to note here is that they are on trial for being a member of a banned political group, one which, from the wiki, is not listed as doing anything besides handing out literature.

The Brits don't have that pesky first amendment to worry about.

It's what you get for being a subject rather than a citizen, or more to the point, having the mindset of a subject rather than a citizen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MINDSET , Mindset is the most important thing . And its my opinion that a Subservient mindset is being taught to kids in the USA . As one small evidence , see the law that was just talked about on this board where 13 year old kids are told that they can't 'trick or treat' or the Cops may go after them . ------------------- just a comment in this 'land of the free' .

The subject mindset is more often seen currently in the American Left than the American Right.
-------------------------------------------------- of course and Sure , thats why its my opinion that the 'subject' mindset is being taught in Americas Public Schools and Society Marty .

More than likely baby Adolph will goose step his way into obscuirty along with his a-hole parents

~S~

The thing to note here is that they are on trial for being a member of a banned political group, one which, from the wiki, is not listed as doing anything besides handing out literature.

It's what you get for being a subject rather than a citizen, or more to the point, having the mindset of a subject rather than a citizen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MINDSET , Mindset is the most important thing . And its my opinion that a Subservient mindset is being taught to kids in the USA . As one small evidence , see the law that was just talked about on this board where 13 year old kids are told that they can't 'trick or treat' or the Cops may go after them . ------------------- just a comment in this 'land of the free' .

The subject mindset is more often seen currently in the American Left than the American Right.
-------------------------------------------------- of course and Sure , thats why its my opinion that the 'subject' mindset is being taught in Americas Public Schools and Society Marty .

Gotcha.

Mother, 38, who named her baby Adolf said 'Jews must be put to death' | Daily Mail Online

An alleged neo-Nazi who named her baby Adolf told a convicted racist 'all Jews must be put to death', a court has heard.

Jurors were also told Claudia Patatas, 38, together with partner Adam Thomas, 22, gave their child the middle name Adolf, which the prosecution alleged was in honour of infamous Nazi leader Hitler.

Thomas and Patatas, both of Waltham Gardens, Banbury, Oxfordshire, are on trial accused of being members of the 'extreme and violent' far-right group National Action.

This is an extreme case. You cant but think that naming your baby Adolf will cause him all manner of problems in his life, not least getting a job and forming relationships.

I appreciate that when he is grown up he can change his name but it is a heavy buden to carry through school.

Are the parents rights absolute in this case ? Do they have a right to screw up a childs life ?

I’ve heard worse names than Adolf. And given how the western world seeks to erase history I’d be surprised if his peers even made the connection once he’s old enough.

I wouldn’t say parents have the right to screw up their child’s life but that doesn’t mean their decisions aren’t impactful. These idiots probably think their son will thank them when he’s older. If they are to raise him to be a Nazi he probably will thank them.

Are the parents rights absolute in this case ? Do they have a right to screw up a childs life ?
Why don’t you just tell us what you think should be done to parents who give their children naff names you disapprove of?

Are these the type of parents you had in mind when you stated right wing parents should be locked up in zoos and have their children taken away by the state?

TIA :popcorn:

Mother, 38, who named her baby Adolf said 'Jews must be put to death' | Daily Mail Online

An alleged neo-Nazi who named her baby Adolf told a convicted racist 'all Jews must be put to death', a court has heard.

Jurors were also told Claudia Patatas, 38, together with partner Adam Thomas, 22, gave their child the middle name Adolf, which the prosecution alleged was in honour of infamous Nazi leader Hitler.

Thomas and Patatas, both of Waltham Gardens, Banbury, Oxfordshire, are on trial accused of being members of the 'extreme and violent' far-right group National Action.

This is an extreme case. You cant but think that naming your baby Adolf will cause him all manner of problems in his life, not least getting a job and forming relationships.

I appreciate that when he is grown up he can change his name but it is a heavy buden to carry through school.

I don't know the laws in the UK, so cannot comment on that. However, if the questions where "should they", then my answer would be "absolutely", in a free society.

That said, I think it was a mistake and would be kind of funny, were it not so stupid.

I'm reminded of a case, not so long ago, here in the U.S. where a couple (in Appalachia somewhere?) named all of their kids after Hitler in some way or another. Maybe some else remembers more about it. Seems as though the story just fizzled and died, don't really remember much else. It would be interesting to see a "where are they now" on THAT family...

In America a parent has and should have the right to name their kid Mud if they want, and if the kid named Sue later want to change his name to Tim then by all means but again Parents should have the right to name their kid Lucifer if they want...

In America a parent has and should have the right to name their kid Mud if they want, and if the kid named Sue later want to change his name to Tim then by all means but again Parents should have the right to name their kid Lucifer if they want...
Its the same over here. Pity the kids with parents like that.

I had a great great uncle named Adolph, he was born 1904, he never changed his name. I don't think it bothered him.

~S~

This is what libs want for here. YOu can see how they want to do it. Claim "hate speech" is not covered by the first, or is "violence" and then arrest people for it.

first they gotta get the Hate speech laws which i don't think has been achieved yet in the USA Correll .

Its the same over here. Pity the kids with parents like that.
You still haven’t said what you think should be done about it?
Is this what you want?

Powys mum banned from naming daughter Cyanide by court

When Powys council social workers learnt of the names the mother had chosen for the twins, they took the case to court.

In June, a judge issued an injunction against the mother, forbidding her from formally registering the twins' forenames.

Lawyers appealed, claiming a violation of the woman's right to respect for family life.

But Lady Justice King said naming a little girl after a "notorious poison" was simply unacceptable.

Although there was nothing seriously objectionable about the name Preacher, she ruled both twins' names should be chosen by their older half-siblings.

Lady Justice King said "even allowing for changes in taste, fashion and developing individual perception", Cyanide was a very odd name to give to a baby girl.....

Mum's Hitler poison baby name ban

So now you want to ban names?
Should we ban the name mohammed, too?

Well, when you have no Constitution, no Bill of Rights, and no individual liberty, subjects must be kept subservient through whatever means preferred.

These days when I here the name Adolf (or Adolph) spoken I associate it with Adolph Coors based on memory of beer commercials. I pity the kid not for his name but for his parents.

I've had notion that if man is still around for another 200 years then sometime during that time the Hitler mustache will become the style for a short while. Taken satisfaction it will be long after I'm gone.

The leftist mobs and their willing accomplices in the media will make political violence acceptable and, that is when ANY radical political philosophies will suddenly rear their ugly heads and be 'politically correct.' Even Nazism.

Yes...it is their right to name the kid....his right to change his name when he grows up.

Americans can’t respond to this in good faith because the First Amendment to our Constitution protects the right to free speech and free expression – including hate speech, in addition to the right to privacy concerning family matters.

In the United States any law that would authorize the arrest and prosecution of someone charged with belonging to an 'extreme and violent' far-right group would be struck down by the courts as un-Constitutional.

American law correctly holds that individuals alone are held responsible for their violent, unlawful acts, not the organizations they belong to; moreover, the speech of US citizens can be subject to government restriction only when that speech advocates for imminent lawlessness and violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back