NATO playing role of handicapper in Libyan civil war

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
It's hard to argue that NATO's involvement so far doesn't fit this definition.

Handicap
a : a contest in which an artificial advantage is given, or disadvantage imposed, on a contestant to equalize chances of winning.

Could this be a brilliant strategy?

It's a mess either way. And it's an Illegal War. We shouldn't be bombing and killing any Libyans. Neither should the UN & NATO. This was an internal conflict. It was a Civil War. Their reasons for bombing & killing are despicable lies. There is nothing "Humanitarian" about bombing & killing people. Shame on our President for involving our nation in this War. It's just wrong.

if and I believe he will Qadaffi takes Misrata, nato fracture and then bail. the UN will start it off by calling for an ass covering committee to discuss how they will bail, then nato will follow. BP will get more contracts for Libyan oil.

We shouldn't be involved with this illegal & immoral War. This was their Civil War. "Saving the poor Civilians","Gaddafi was a threat to the Region" are just bullshit propaganda lies. No one should be cheerleading for bombing & killing Libyans. I'm ashamed of the leaders in my country who decided to get us involved. They are morally bankrupt.

• Banned
Opining about the legality and/or morality of war strikes me as a silly, arbitrary waste of time. But hey, knock yourself out.

I care a lot more about what is best for America and Americans. And IMO a prolonged bloodbath between Khadafi's army and Al Qaida mercenaries means more dead people that hate America.

Opining about the legality and/or morality of war strikes me as a silly, arbitrary waste of time. But hey, knock yourself out.

I care a lot more about what is best for America and Americans. And IMO a prolonged bloodbath between Khadafi's army and Al Qaida mercenaries means more dead people that hate America.

Not the case if the Rebels/Al Qaeda win. This War makes no sense. A real blunder for sure.

We shouldn't be involved with this illegal & immoral War. This was their Civil War. "Saving the poor Civilians","Gaddafi was a threat to the Region" are just bullshit propaganda lies. No one should be cheerleading for bombing & killing Libyans. I'm ashamed of the leaders in my country who decided to get us involved. They are morally bankrupt.

The sad thing is if we just stayed out of it, Ghaddafi would have taken back his country by now and no one would be talking about this.

Forum List

Back