Nation's largest health insurer about to exit obamacare???!!!

you might not be able to. United Health care is backing out...can't afford the losses. What ya say now Nancy?

Major insurer may leave ObamaCare

Tell Nancy there's already a thread about this in the correct forum.

Obamacare is very political.

Search Results for Query: Obamacare | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum[node]=19

Meh, evidently not political enough....or....;)

Or the board owners didn't think it was important enough to have its own forum?

Tell the class why you feel Americans' access to affordable health insurance is "political."

manate-is-not-a-tax.jpg

And as he continues to LIE...

Someone still doesn't understand the balance of powers...
Amazingly, my young head full of bullshit, you don't understand "HE LIED!" and continues to!.... Watching your IQ drop while posting is a fun game!

you might not be able to. United Health care is backing out...can't afford the losses. What ya say now Nancy?

Search Results for Query: Obamacare | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum[node]=19

Tell the class why you feel Americans' access to affordable health insurance is "political."

And the #1 REASON is......

MmiFvFc.jpg

You're saying Obamacare isn't political? Really? are you sure? Makes no diff to me if it was moved, I'm getting used to it.

The link I posted says why it's political....at the least it shows a degree of inconsistency.....ehhhhh Marvin?

The link I posted says why it's political....at the least it shows a degree of inconsistency.....ehhhhh Marvin?

You have to be sort of daft and out in left field not to know Obamacare is political, it was never about insuring people it's about control and an agenda....and revenue

You have to be sort of daft and out in left field not to know Obamacare is political, it was never about insuring people it's about control and an agenda....and revenue

And yet it's provided access to millions who didn't have it before. Funny that.

And it's all free...

Good. We're getting closer to single payer every day. It's good to know the right can't do anything to stop it. After all, the voted to kill Obamacare more than 50 times.

Well, Bernie wanted to go there but his plan would cost $15 Trillion and he had to finally admit we couldn't go to single payer.

your falling on deaf ears dollar amounts dont mean anything to leftists

they believe is a never ending supply of it

And it's all free...

Yeah well it isn't. Not long ago my husband's firm's associates had 100% paid healthcare, today they pay for a percentage of it so the leeches can have healthcare, premiums went through the roof and the firm couldn't keep eating the increases so something had to give. Nothing is ever free, someone pays

And it's all free...

Yeah well it isn't. Not long ago my husband's firm's associates had 100% paid healthcare, today they pay for a percentage of it so the leeches can have healthcare, premiums went through the roof and the firm couldn't keep eating the increases so something had to give. Nothing is ever free, someone pays

How long ago did your husband's employer ditch their employee group plan?

Predicted, actually hope, United Healthcare would fail. Worst experience I've had thus far with health insurance, yet. Had them year before last. Never, ever again. Awful, deplorable customer service!
Had them for nine yrs.....0 probs

Good for you. They couldn't do one thing correctly, including spell my name right. It was a solid year of mistakes and frustration. I would guess I wasn't the Lone Ranger. Maybe your life is blessed and your experiences all good.

Predicted, actually hope, United Healthcare would fail. Worst experience I've had thus far with health insurance, yet. Had them year before last. Never, ever again. Awful, deplorable customer service!
Had them for nine yrs.....0 probs

Good for you. They couldn't do one thing correctly, including spell my name right. It was a solid year of mistakes and frustration. I would guess I wasn't the Lone Ranger. Maybe your life is blessed and your experiences all good.
Hardly....started over multiple times in my career because of tumult in the industry. there have been times with no insurance, marginal insurance and great insurance. Right now I have very good insurance at a great price and dont need to see it destroyed by Obamacare.

I did too, until they dropped me.

I've been insured since I was eighteen. I'm nearly 72 now. Never been dropped by any insurance company. I have heart problems, PAD, diabetes, and COPD. I never had an Obamacare type policy and I have great insurance paying zero office visit and zero deductible. I have Medicare and my other insurance pays what Medicare doesn't pay. All I pay are the Medicare premium and the insurance premium.

If everybody were as lucky as you there would be no need for Obamacare. Sadly, most not.

No luck involved. It was a question of priorities. I didn't drive a new Ford F150 pulling a nice boat. I took care of my family.

Does that matter? Do people who own boats not deserve the opportunity to buy healthcare?

Everyone has always had the opportunity to buy health insurance. Many simply chose not to do so until they had a major accident or illness.

Wrong. Pre-existing conditions prevented many from being able to buy insurance.

I've been insured since I was eighteen. I'm nearly 72 now. Never been dropped by any insurance company. I have heart problems, PAD, diabetes, and COPD. I never had an Obamacare type policy and I have great insurance paying zero office visit and zero deductible. I have Medicare and my other insurance pays what Medicare doesn't pay. All I pay are the Medicare premium and the insurance premium.

If everybody were as lucky as you there would be no need for Obamacare. Sadly, most not.

No luck involved. It was a question of priorities. I didn't drive a new Ford F150 pulling a nice boat. I took care of my family.

Does that matter? Do people who own boats not deserve the opportunity to buy healthcare?

Everyone has always had the opportunity to buy health insurance. Many simply chose not to do so until they had a major accident or illness.

thats the propaganda.........used to destroy lot of other peoples coverage

No, the ability of nearly everyone to now by in is new. Privite companies were not required to provide access even at outrageous prices. That's capitalism for ya, and part of the problem.

Yes. Back then the idea was to get your insurance while you were young and healthy and hold onto it. Once you had your insurance, if you suffered an illness, the insurance would pay.

They would pay right up until they decided to cancel your policy, and then, you couldn't buy another one anywhere. Obamacare fixed that.

Idiot

Idiot
Brothers wife has lupas.....has never had a prob getting insurance....is it more expensive? yep.........but its out there and no thanks to Ocare

Idiot
Brothers wife has lupas.....has never had a prob getting insurance....is it more expensive? yep.........but its out there and no thanks to Ocare

It is there now. It wasn't always there before.

Forum List

Back