Nationally Santorum leads by double digits

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
(CNN) - Rick Santorum's nationwide lead expanded Monday [2/20/12] in Gallup's daily tracking poll, which showed the former Pennsylvania senator leading rival Mitt Romney by ten percentage points.

Santorum had the backing of 36% of registered Republicans nationwide, while 26% supported Romney. Numbers from Sunday showed a slightly smaller lead for Santorum over Romney, 36% to 28%.

Even Atheists are thanking God for Santorum being in the race. Now that he is the frontrunner the dirtdiggers are on him like a pack of dogs and there is a lot of things he has done that will sink him easily, I expect the big career ender any day now.

the R convention is going to be one big power grab.

Its going to be better than the clown car procession we have already been watching for months

Missourian shouldn't be jumping on any bandwagons ESPECIALLY considering the fact that his first pic imploded while he had a ginormous AV of him too :lol: .

Last edited:
Even Atheists are thanking God for Santorum being in the race.

LOL, no doubt, too funny.

What we need now is for Santorum to grab the nomination and pick Palin as the veep. Go hardcore right all the way, grab yer popcorn, sit back, enjoy the circus.

That's probably what Jimmy Carter said when Reagan got the nomination in 1980.

Hey, could be, ya never know. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Santorum/Reagan comparisons. This just keeps getting better.

Last edited:
I don't think Slick Rick is going to be doing so well when America finds out how he screwed disabled veterans in his Catholic Church land grab...

Pretty amazing considering everyone was telling him he has no chance and should drop out since the beginning. Just goes to show everyone who thinks you can predict the future of elections doesn't know jack.

What we need now is for Santorum to grab the nomination and pick Palin as the veep. Go hardcore right all the way, grab yer popcorn, sit back, enjoy the circus.

Santorum picking a WOMAN for his VP spot---:lol::lol: Santorum is the TALIWACKER candidate--he doesn't believe any woman should be working--he believes all women should be out of combat mission--he believes that States should be able to ban birth control contraceptives--if they so choose.

In essense--Santorum believes that women should be at home popping out babies--and second class citizens to men.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

I don't think Slick Rick is going to be doing so well when America finds out how he screwed disabled veterans in his Catholic Church land grab...

I'm sure you're right that the Obama people will attack Santorum's Catholic faith and call him a racist, as they did Clinton, and will spend huge amounts of money on negative ads, but Santorum will be ok as long as he stays on message because he is perceived as running on well defined principles while Obama has never run on anything but slogans.

Obama didn't win in 2008 because he was a strong candidate, but because David Axelrod and David Plouffe raised huge amounts of money to spend on the campaign. Throughout the campaign, Obama outspent McCain by a ratio of 4 to 1 and by 5 to 1 during the last month.

Santorum, on the other hand, is running a winning campaign on a shoestring against an extremely well funded Romney campaign. If he wins the nomination and the Republicans raise as much money as Axelrod and Plouffe will raise for Obama, Santorum's principled stands on tough issues will give him a good chance of becoming out next president.

That's probably what Jimmy Carter said when Reagan got the nomination in 1980.

We who remember Ronnie Reagan can confidently say the Frothy One is no Ronnie Reagan.

:)

I'm sure you're right that the Obama people will attack Santorum's Catholic faith and call him a racist, as they did Clinton, and will spend huge amounts of money on negative ads, but Santorum will be ok as long as he stays on message because he is perceived as running on well defined principles while Obama has never run on anything but slogans.

Obama didn't win in 2008 because he was a strong candidate, but because David Axelrod and David Plouffe raised huge amounts of money to spend on the campaign. Throughout the campaign, Obama outspent McCain by a ratio of 4 to 1 and by 5 to 1 during the last month.

Santorum, on the other hand, is running a winning campaign on a shoestring against an extremely well funded Romney campaign. If he wins the nomination and the Republicans raise as much money as Axelrod and Plouffe will raise for Obama, Santorum's principled stands on tough issues will give him a good chance of becoming out next president.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back