SHEAR NANNY STATE insanity!!! WHERE is the common SENSE??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Carmakers Urged to Limit Dashboard Distractions
The broad guidelines encourage automakers to reduce the complexity of tasks that are not related to driving, including limiting activities that require drivers to take both hands off the wheel or that take more than two seconds to perform. The agency said that the proposals would not levy any penalties against carmakers that fail to comply.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/us/carmakers-urged-to-curb-dashboard-distractions.html

WHAT is wrong with this??
SIMPLE ... idiots instead of TEACHING people to THINK and ACT responsible..
SURE add costs to a car, and we'll STILL have accidents!!
Am I glad I'm nearing the end of my life because with more and more people having to have THEIR GOVT. now work on ways to keep them from THINKING...
WE will have that scene from Apple's 1984 commercial become a reality!

PEOPLE wake up! THINK where this stupid NANNY State mentality is TAKING you to!

Really at some point they will tell you how much you should shit and you will say how high?

You people are becoming so wussified!

THINK people... this kind of suckling at the tit of the state is leading you to complete servitude! YOU will have NO say over what you do.. where you go.. who you live with!
Think the 1984 Apple commercial because it is NOW!!!

Sheer insanity! If you move the radio controls to the back seat, people will crawl back there to change the station. They won't actually pull over. They're just compounding a problem with common sense.

Hey if I want to watch Harry Potter while driving down the freeway it is my god given rihjt to be stupid. But I do not have the right to put others in danger.

TV's viewable from the front seat have been illegal for decades.

it makes me mad that there's not a TV on the dashboard. why can't i drive home and watch the game at the same time??? that's nuts!!!

Forum List

Back