National Defense Authorization Senate Bill

Laddie

Rookie
Nov 25, 2011
Why is our Congress--AKA the Senate even trying to pass such a Bill? (John McCain) (R-Nev)
To suspend our Bill of Rights and Due Process laws on American CitiZzens. Is this the fashion of the Modern Day Congress to create interment camps for American's who speak out against their govenment?

No citeation---news is all over the place with this story.

See what Paul Craig Roberts had to say -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEMDX2iuHyI]Paul Craig Roberts: We have a republican party that is a Gestapo party - YouTube[/ame]

Why is our Congress--AKA the Senate even trying to pass such a Bill? (John McCain) (R-Nev)
To suspend our Bill of Rights and Due Process laws on American CitiZzens. Is this the fashion of the Modern Day Congress to create interment camps for American's who speak out against their govenment?

Lets see If Obama can actually keep his word and veto it as he said he would.

Not a chance he's going to risk the political fallout of delaying a 600 billion dollar defense bill. He said he would, but that was before they made a few changes to it which are ambiguous to say the least. He can vote for it and take the moral ground without any political damage now. At least he'll lead by example and prove once again what a pile of fecal matter he is. I really hope I'm wrong. I'd like the maggot to prove me wrong.

Not a chance he's going to risk the political fallout of delaying a 600 billion dollar defense bill. He said he would, but that was before they made a few changes to it which are ambiguous to say the least. He can vote for it and take the moral ground without any political damage now. At least he'll lead by example and prove once again what a pile of fecal matter he is. I really hope I'm wrong. I'd like the maggot to prove me wrong.

I'm sick of shit like this being attached to bills for other needs. IMO it is an underhanded tactic.

Interesting how you left out the other author/sponsor of the bill- Levin.

Forum List

Back