National Black Republican Association are deranged Uncle Thomases

Yes we all know that a black person can't anything but a democrat. That might require independent thought and we can't have that can we?

National Black Republican Association - National Black Republican Association NBRA

House Negroes still working for good massa in the house while simultaneously scolding us field Negroes.
Tell me who's the house ******, the one that wants to make something of "HIMSELF" on his own or the one that wants to be owned by the government by recieving not only preferntial treatment but a disproprtionate amount of social programs for the percentage of population....

Last edited:
Tell me who's the house ******, the one that wants to make something of "HIMSELF" on his won or the one that wants to be owned by the government by recieving not only preferntial treatment but a disproprtionate amount of social programs for the percentage of population....

I think someone should make something of themselves on their own dollar in the US. And in Korea someone should make something of themselves on their own won. :D

I think someone should make something of themselves on their own dollar in the US. And in Korea someone should make something of themselves on their own won. :D
yaa yaaa I fixed the spelling error, just my dyslexia shinning through:D

Black Republicans are bunch of hankerchief headed House Negroes and the Bass is not a liberal. Look at this house Negro scum for example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQQGaXAepOw]YouTube - Sean Hannity...Thankful for Slavery?[/ame]

This Uncle Thomas is a lunatic that says anything to please good massa.

So you're a liberal? You don't think blacks have the right to their own opinion?

Interesting theory Bass. :confused:

Repeat again for the last time, the Bass is *NOT* a liberal, nor a conservative for that matter and black conservatives are the scum of the race. They only live to serve their white masters for a profit that benefits them only and the bad part about it is that most of these coon-servative Negroes hate whites worse than so called black liberals.

What do you pick, Charlie ?

You're not being specific as to what you're asking, please be more clear. NBRA crys about being depicted as house slaves and Uncle Thomases by they simultaneously turn around and attack Obama is the same manner, its obviously that these brand name Negroes are frustrated slaves crawling back to the plantation.

Why do Asian-Americans ($61,000) have the highest medial full-time earnings than African-Americans ($30,000)? Remember the de-segregation of the 1960s. That affected the negroes more than the Asian. However, i notice during the same, government unleashed social welfare programs. I wonder what group those social reforms targeted first? Of course, it takes awhile for a certain race to create economic progress. But how can economic progress take place when government welfare programs start waving their hand at you. How does welfare programs provide economic progress for a group that has finally been given a chance for equal-opportunity elsewhere. If Asians are now the highest earners in the United States, why are the blacks still lagging behind? Democrats are known to have a lot of support from African Americans. It is no surprise that the same government program aren't doing what they are suppose to do.

Why do Asian-Americans ($61,000) have the highest medial full-time earnings than African-Americans ($30,000)? Remember the de-segregation of the 1960s. That affected the negroes more than the Asian. However, i notice during the same, government unleashed social welfare programs. I wonder what group those social reforms targeted first? Of course, it takes awhile for a certain race to create economic progress. But how can economic progress take place when government welfare programs start waving their hand at you. How does welfare programs provide economic progress for a group that has finally been given a chance for equal-opportunity elsewhere. If Asians are now the highest earners in the United States, why are the blacks still lagging behind? Democrats are known to have a lot of support from African Americans. It is no surprise that the same government program aren't doing what they are suppose to do.

This is totally off topic and if you want to keep on serving your white masters give some much better reasons than this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXNeDyyCW2U]YouTube - Black People Are Lazy, Welfare Queens, & Want Government Handouts[/ame]

Forum List

Back