National Black Chamber of Commerce CEO: I can’t believe I voted for this Marxist

If he did this on CNN lets say, then you would have a point. He did this on this hack, right wing nuntjob, screeching witches show. That is what makes all of this crap. It really does.

Still dont get it?

NO...Zoned...'Splain it to us...:eusa_whistle:

Zoned? Now dammit, my feelings are hurt. I am going to sit in a corner and watch Laura Ingraham now...that way you guys will accept me and call me a real merican. :cool:

WHAT did CNN have to do with it other than THEY endorsed him to the detriment of this Republic?

If there are any 'hurt Feelings['...it's ON your part...that YOU manufactured.

Sorry Zoned...I don't suffer FOOLS well, especially where this Republic as the Founders designed it is concerned.

I'll be Damned if I will sit idly by as it is destroyed. Especially by folks as YOU.

To use a black guy who went on her show as some kind of Obama supporter is just beyond funny to me.

Seriously.
Whats funny is you think black people are used for their skin color and not their opinion.

Every single time Bill Oreilly or Hannity fucks up racially, they bring out ol Juan (Yassah) Williams to back them up.

Every fucking time. Its sickening to me how he agrees with everything they say or do racially. He is their black whipping boy, literally.

Dispute that.

Of course you cant.
You make some blacks sound like there run away slaves from the democratic platation

could this have something to do with why this guy doesnt like Obama?

Except, there is an organization in D.C. called the National Black Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1992 and headed by Harry Alford.

Now, Alford’s longstanding black business group and Busby’s rival upstart are locked in battle, including a lawsuit over trademark infringement.

And President Obama, the nation’s first African American president, has backed Busby, bringing him to the White House for bill signings and important speeches, and his staff even helping coin the new organization’s motto, “the national voice of the black business community.”

Meanwhile, the slights have left Alford – who voted for and donated to Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign – fuming. He calls Obama’s move a calculated strategy to silence him.

Did Obama ‘kneecap’ prominent black business group for dissent?

Nope, this guy is just giving his unbiased opinion on ol screeching Laura's show. He is as bad as Allen West.

Last edited:
NO...Zoned...'Splain it to us...:eusa_whistle:

Zoned? Now dammit, my feelings are hurt. I am going to sit in a corner and watch Laura Ingraham now...that way you guys will accept me and call me a real merican. :cool:

WHAT did CNN have to do with it other than THEY endorsed him to the detriment of this Republic?

Sorry Zoned...I don't suffer FOOLS well, especially where this Republic as the Founders designed it is concerned.

I'll be Damned if I will sit idly by as it is destroyed. Especially by folks as YOU.

See above....:lol:

See above....:lol:

:lol: Indeed...SO? What's your excuse?

Except, there is an organization in D.C. called the National Black Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1992 and headed by Harry Alford.

Now, Alford’s longstanding black business group and Busby’s rival upstart are locked in battle, including a lawsuit over trademark infringement.

And President Obama, the nation’s first African American president, has backed Busby, bringing him to the White House for bill signings and important speeches, and his staff even helping coin the new organization’s motto, “the national voice of the black business community.”

Meanwhile, the slights have left Alford – who voted for and donated to Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign – fuming. He calls Obama’s move a calculated strategy to silence him.

Nope, this guy is just giving his unbiased opinion on ol screeching Laura's show. He is as bad as Allen West.

so she had him an and so what? you can't read your own link or is that he didn't take a seat where you progressives want him to, in the back of the obama bus? ...and hey free republic is a right wing loon crank wingnut site btw...classic:lol:

and you forget this -

They’re afraid of me. They’re afraid of the Chamber. My work has a lot of credibility, and they’re afraid because I don’t dance to their music

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/27/o...-who-represents-black-business/#ixzz1KyMF7POE

what happened to truth to power?

oh wait it aint obama power I seeeeeee...:rolleyes:..hows that black unemployment rate looking btw?

wow looky here....hes a big oil corporate hack:lol:

ron busby....

Trained by some of the country’s leading executives, Ron developed many of his skills at some of the countries major corporations in various senior management positions such as Exxon, Xerox, IBM, and Coca Cola USA. While in corporate America he received national recognition as National Sales Person of the Year.

Ron Busby

Last edited:

so she had him an and so what? you can't read your own link or is that he didn't take a seat where you progressives want him to, in the back of the obama bus? ...and hey free republic is a right wing loon crank wingnut site btw...classic:lol:

and you forget this -

They’re afraid of me. They’re afraid of the Chamber. My work has a lot of credibility, and they’re afraid because I don’t dance to their music

Read more: Black Chamber of Commerce | Ron Busby | Harry Alford | The Daily Caller

what happened to truth to power?

oh wait it aint obama power I seeeeeee...:rolleyes:..hows that black unemployment rate looking btw?

wow looky here....hes a big oil corporate hack:lol:

ron busby....

Trained by some of the country’s leading executives, Ron developed many of his skills at some of the countries major corporations in various senior management positions such as Exxon, Xerox, IBM, and Coca Cola USA. While in corporate America he received national recognition as National Sales Person of the Year.

Ron Busby

:lol:

Yeah. Can I get a link that not Ms. Laura Ingram? Or do you not fact check your partisan politics before you spread it?

He's not alone. Many especially Independents are feeling the same way. He was a "Community Organizer" for God's sake. All Community Organizers are Marxists at heart. This current President is a loyal Saul Alinsky disciple. He follows Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' with absolute obedience. In fact most Democrats do. I guess we'll see if Americans want another four years of this mess. See ya in 2012.

Okay, now that all you racist liberals have finally cleansed yourselves of your white guilt by voting for a black man regardless of his qualifications, can we now get back to America, the Land of the free.

Saying he voted for Obama just because he is black may come back to bite him in the ass. But he's not the only one who voted with that same mentality.

Please read this carefully and tell me this guy doesn't have an agenda against Obama now.

Just use your brains people. Stop being hacks and read this carefully.

Please read this carefully and tell me this guy doesn't have an agenda against Obama now.

He's obviously a racist. Wouldn't you agree?

Dont know, but I do know why he hates Obama so much now. It all falls into place but for that side to use him as a guy who is representing how blacks feel about Obama is, well, lets say not truthful.

Oh and I HATE HAT HATE Laura Ingrams voice almost as bad as Palin's. Yuck. Everything about both of them makes me recoil. Yuck.

Did she mention he was black? :lol:

He has a lawsuit against Obama...Totally unbiased!

Did she mention....hes Black? He's so black hes part of the BLACK chamber of commerce!

BLAAAAAACKK.

Wait until he finds out that Repubs still think hes a racist for having a divisive Chamber of Commerce only for BLACKS.

Dont know, but I do know why he hates Obama so much now. It all falls into place but for that side to use him as a guy who is representing how blacks feel about Obama is, well, lets say not truthful.

Oh and I HATE HAT HATE Laura Ingrams voice almost as bad as Palin's. Yuck. Everything about both of them makes me recoil. Yuck.

Sounds like you just hate the source. The man gave reasons and they about BO's policies and how they were hurting business. You think small businesses are happy with BO?

Oh man anyone who uses the term brown shirt sure are credible
Or implying that they are Neo Nazis:
Even Neonazis would laugh at you. When they tell you to name five things you're proud of, your skin isn't an acceptable answer.

Why am I not surprised you know Neo Nazi qualification requirements

Comprehension could help you avoid looking like a fool.

He knew the qualifications and acceptable answers it takes to be a neo nazi. I'd have to take his word for it since I wouldnt step foot near 'em.

BTW...that was like 3 weeks ago. Bitter?

Forum List

Back