National Black Chamber of Commerce CEO: I can’t believe I voted for this Marxist

why would anyone in their right mind listen to laura ingraham the low rent annie coultergeist?

Typical leftist stunt is to resort to name calling -and then have the utter arrogance to insist that because YOU called someone a name, it somehow "proves" the argument of that person is wrong and there is no need to even consider ANY part of it. No matter what was said, no matter what facts were involved. LOL!

You MORON, you arrogant, arrogant MORON! A response of nothing but name calling is the act of someone who CANNOT refute the argument of someone else -and in fact is the mark of a coward. You only proved your own mind is so closed and so set in cement there is no point in anyone bothering to talk to you at all because you lack the intellectual capabilities, honesty and critical thinking skills to carry on a reasoned, well thought out discussion and debate in the first place. I find this to be true of most liberals who like to pretend and pose as these "caring" people who supposedly think for themselves -but in fact do no real thinking at all and just do a lot of name calling or at best, a lot of parroting. And when confronted with those pesky FACTS that just won't go away, then they just get louder, call more names, make more noise and hope people will be stupid enough to equate "loud" and "name calling" with "sound argument". Something that really only works with another brain dead liberal frankly. I find many liberals cannot even tell the difference between "fact" and "opinion" and use an OPINION to try and counter FACTS - and then wonder why they haven't changed anyone's mind! Your OPINION which may be different from my own, cannot make me change my own opinion. But other pertinent FACTS I may not have been aware of while forming my opinion -CAN! Calling the host of this show a name is a reflection of your OPINION! So what? That intolerance is a well known characteristic of liberals already and you just showed it again! Are you really so incapable of rational thinking and so stupid as to believe calling her a name counts for anything in the discussion? Are you for real? How old are you -like 11 or 12?

One thing a liberal is NOT is an "independent thinker" -which you thoughtfully proved to us all again. You can't be a liberal and an independent thinker because they are automatically CONTRADICTORY, no matter how you try to pretend otherwise. Liberals are INTOLERANT of anyone who has a different opinion from their own! An independent thinker welcomes other opinions and would take a hard look at any FACTS that lead others to a different opinion from their own -even if they are not sufficient to change his own opinion. And if he is unswayed, he can list the FACTS that prevent him/her from changing his opinion. It is a rare liberal who even knows or understands the difference between OPINION and FACT, much less able to maintain a rational, fact-based political discussion for very long. Its because the FACTS ain't on the side of liberals -and for the emotion driven, as liberals all are, if the FACTS don't support your opinions, then fuck the FACTS and go with the EMOTION. It is why a liberal will support a bill if it just has a nice touchy-feely title -no matter what the FACTS inside it are. Superficial thinking and emotion drive liberals -the very things society recognizes are actually typical of a child. Not a mature adult.

But liberals actually FEAR those with different opinions and they FEAR allowing others to hear those different opinions as well -so much so that many believe in using the force and power of government to silence those with different opinions instead -which is why you routinely hear liberals insist government should force Fox off the air -because they don't like the OPINIONS being expressed on that station! They want UNIFORMITY of opinions, only the ones they approve and AGREE with -and THAT is the hallmark sign of a CLOSED MIND, the lack of independent thinking and the INTOLERANCE for those with different opinions from their own. Liberalism cannot stand diversity of THOUGHT! A truly independent thinker WELCOMES hearing other opinions even if they do not change their own opinion. THINKING for one's self requires a lot more work than parroting and resorting to name calling or trying to use an emotional argument instead of a sound one built on facts! It means knowing where to find the full pertinent FACTS and where and who the most UNBIASED sources for those facts are! It means being willing to change one's opinions if the full facts do not support it. Something liberals haven't a clue about at all! Liberals are EMOTION driven, not FACT driven -facts are irrelevant in their thinking process and they often make decisions based on the way they wish things were instead of the way things really are -FANTASY -and then can't figure out why their policies end up being so inhumane, cold and increase the level of human misery. Liberals STILL can't come to grips with the fact that nations that have turned the furthest left, taking the very policies they support the most to their only logical conclusions - end up doing so at the point of a GUN! They still want to go there too and drag everyone else with them! Liberalism ignores the FACTS regarding human nature in favor of a liberal FANTASY about molding the entire species to be the way liberals WISHED human nature to be. And in spite of that FANTASY having has cost more than a billion people their lives in less than 100 years, it is a fantasy liberals refuse to re-evaluate in light of REALITY. At every turn most liberals will resort to an emotion based argument rather than one built on facts -in spite of the fact emotions are so often irrational. Which means liberals are frequently emotional AND irrational -but are NOT people with good critical thinking skills.

Ingraham was interviewing the CEO of the National Black Chamber of Commerce. HE gave HIS opinion about the effect of Obama's policies on the black community, the education of blacks, black entrepreneurship, black businesses and the American economy in general and explained why HE was withdrawing his personal support of Obama as well as the support of the National Black Chamber of Commerce. So you calling the host a name didn't address a single one of those VALID reasons! Does name calling really work for you at home and in your personal dealings with other people? When you and your spouse or mate have differences, then whoever calls the nastiest name wins and it makes your problems all go away? ROFL!

This thread is actually about the CEO of the Black Chamber of Commerce and what HE said. He would have said the very same thing if he had been on Chris Matthews' show on MSNBC. Got that? His location when he said it is irrelevant -and as CEO of this black organization created by and for the benefit of black businesses and black entrepreneurs -I would think this would be something of interest to those who want Obama re-elected. He can't really afford to lose any more support since he has lost the support of independents. So calling Laura Ingraham a name had ZERO relevance to ANYTHING this man had to say. ZERO. (Or anything she had to say as well.) He was quite specific about what changed his mind from voting for Obama in 2008 to vigorously opposing him today! He listed the FACTS that led to a change in his OPINION. And you didn't touch even one of those facts and only tossed out your own OPINION about the woman hosting the show -an opinion that only revealed your INTOLERANCE and nothing more. This was a RATIONAL, FACT-BASED discussion between the two of them -and you responded as liberals so typically do. With EMOTION -because a fact-based discussion is beyond your skills. It is for most liberals because they don't rely on FACTS to form their opinions in the first place but what they FEEL. In spite of feelings so often being irrational and even dead wrong they resist any effort to try and get them to think rationally and improve their critical thinking skills. Thankfully those with this handicap are a minority in this country. Like nearly every liberal I've ever known, you only showed your INTOLERANCE for those with different opinions -yet also showed your inability to discuss the FACTS that lead people to opinions that differ from your own! And apparently are so stupid as to believe that is sufficient to dismiss everything this man had to say! Reason and rational thinking just aren't your strong suits, are they honey?

But you keep right on telling yourself what a slamming job you did countering, disproving and totally destroying every legitimate point this man made -a black man who threw his personal support as well as the support of the National Black Chamber of Commerce behind Obama in 2008 but won't be in 2012. Think about that -a black President will not be getting the support of the Black Chamber of Commerce which now believes Obama is HARMING the black community, black businesses and black entrepreneurship. And your PATHETIC and childish response was .....calling Ingraham a name? Oh yeah, I'm sure that will get the guy to change his mind and get the Black Chamber of Commerce back in Obama's pocket. ROFL

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

Last edited:
You MORON, you arrogant, arrogant MORON! A response of nothing but name calling is the act of someone who CANNOT refute the argument of someone else -and in fact is the mark of a coward.

Yes he did say..

A response of nothing but name calling is the act of someone who CANNOT refute the argument of someone else -and in fact is the mark of a coward.

After he said..

You MORON, you arrogant, arrogant MORON!

And never saw the irony :rofl:

could this have something to do with why this guy doesnt like Obama?

Except, there is an organization in D.C. called the National Black Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1992 and headed by Harry Alford.

Now, Alford’s longstanding black business group and Busby’s rival upstart are locked in battle, including a lawsuit over trademark infringement.

And President Obama, the nation’s first African American president, has backed Busby, bringing him to the White House for bill signings and important speeches, and his staff even helping coin the new organization’s motto, “the national voice of the black business community.”

Meanwhile, the slights have left Alford – who voted for and donated to Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign – fuming. He calls Obama’s move a calculated strategy to silence him.

Did Obama ‘kneecap’ prominent black business group for dissent?

Nope, this guy is just giving his unbiased opinion on ol screeching Laura's show. He is as bad as Allen West.

No, this is probably the reason:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNFWRRaTL5I]YouTube - Barbara Boxer Plays the Race Card Against a Black Businessman[/ame]

When you get treated like a "boy" by a major Democratic senator and don't stay on the plantation then the Obama machine has a word for you.

Saying he voted for Obama just because he is black may come back to bite him in the ass. But he's not the only one who voted with that same mentality.

One wonders what his actual level of support is. The black community has been hardest hit by this recession, and Obama has done nothing for them.

Except, there is an organization in D.C. called the National Black Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1992 and headed by Harry Alford.

Now, Alford’s longstanding black business group and Busby’s rival upstart are locked in battle, including a lawsuit over trademark infringement.

And President Obama, the nation’s first African American president, has backed Busby, bringing him to the White House for bill signings and important speeches, and his staff even helping coin the new organization’s motto, “the national voice of the black business community.”

Meanwhile, the slights have left Alford – who voted for and donated to Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign – fuming. He calls Obama’s move a calculated strategy to silence him.

Nope, this guy is just giving his unbiased opinion on ol screeching Laura's show. He is as bad as Allen West.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNFWRRaTL5I]YouTube - Barbara Boxer Plays the Race Card Against a Black Businessman[/ame]

When you get treated like a "boy" by a major Democratic senator and don't stay on the plantation then the Obama machine has a word for you.

OH THIS IS HILARIOUS....

He says he's offended and feels like Boxer is being condesending....WHY?

Because she quoted another "black" group that doesnt agree with him. He even said Boxer was being "racial" by doing that.

Rabbi do you agree with that? Or are you going to pull the ol "I dont have an opinion either way" card?

unreal. you have to listen to the audio, he says why he voted for him and whats been brewing in his neck of the woods that turned him off.

YouTube - The Laura Ingraham Show - Black Chamber of Commerce CEO blasts "Marxist," "brownshirt" Obama

hat tip, hot air. ( and I heard it myself on laura I.)

I heard this interview. Great stuff coming from REAL AMERICANS.

NO real american would go on Laura Ingrahams show. Non never has, never will. I love when a black guy (ala allen west, juan williams or this uh...great guy) goes against Obama, he is a great american.

You guys are jokes.

That Brown Shirt suits you, bub.

Last edited:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNFWRRaTL5I"]YouTube - Barbara Boxer Plays the Race Card Against a Black Businessman[/ame]

Isn't it interesting that 'ol Babs treats the NAACP as some governing body that matters? Not only is she playing the race card...she's pandering...and she got called on it.

I wonder how many people of color buy this arguement?

I think their voting numbers and party affliation pretty much tells you which party has more racists

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNFWRRaTL5I"]YouTube - Barbara Boxer Plays the Race Card Against a Black Businessman[/ame]

Isn't it interesting that 'ol Babs treats the NAACP as some governing body that matters? Not only is she playing the race card...she's pandering...and she got called on it.

How is she playing the race card T?

I think their voting numbers and party affliation pretty much tells you which party has more racists

It tells me which party panders to the black race hustlers. The American people are getting a good look at what's behind the curtain and it's not pretty. It's corrupt and it stinks like Marism. It's un-American. We need to cut it out and kill it before it spreads and kills us.

Every complain from any person of color has with the right they call it "pulling the race card".

The NEVER admitt anything to do with racism.

Its just one of the symptoms of being the racist party

It tells me which party panders to the black race hustlers. The American people are getting a good look at what's behind the curtain and it's not pretty. It's corrupt and it stinks like Marism. It's un-American. We need to cut it out and kill it before it spreads and kills us.

Kill who and what?

You sound insane to me

The Democratic Party has far more racists. How many of them supported Obama just because he was black?

YA YA YA.

the party with the most diverse group of people in it is the racist party.

I wish you people could understand just how silly you and your arguements are.

It is racist to deside that people of color get "Fooled" in such numbers as 90%.

The are not fooled ,they vote the way they do for the same reasons you do.

Every time you people say such crap you reinforce that you are the party of racists.

Tell me the last time anyone in the republican party was slaped back by the party for saying something racist?

YA YA YA.

the party with the most diverse group of people in it is the racist party.

I wish you people could understand just how silly you and your arguements are.

It is racist to deside that people of color get "Fooled" in such numbers as 90%.

The are not fooled ,they vote the way they do for the same reasons you do.

Every time you people say such crap you reinforce that you are the party of racists.

Tell me the last time anyone in the republican party was slaped back by the party for saying something racist?

Tandrus says "Hi."

YouTube - Barbara Boxer Plays the Race Card Against a Black Businessman

She's citing several 'Black Enterprises' in a willful attempt to get this guy back 'on the plantation'...And the man called her on it. It's transparent as hell...How could you miss it?

She's citing several 'Black Enterprises' in a willful attempt to get this guy back 'on the plantation'...And the man called her on it. It's transparent as hell...How could you miss it?

So Laura Ingraham citing black guys against Obama is different than Boxer citing black guys against Alford?

:lol:

Forum List

Back