Nation of Islam Too Involved in Our Schools and It's Creepy

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
A teacher handed out Islam pamphlets to teach students about American history. Outrageous! First, the school lied. Then the teacher claimed the boy was in the wrong since he wasn't supposed to take the pamphlet home. The principal later claimed that the boy was the only one who saw the pamphlet and took it without permission. Then the teacher said she didn't realize it was a religious pamphlet and claimed she must have printed off the wrong one. Lies, lies and more lies. Our children are being taught that Islam is the best religion, but apparently they would rather that parents didn't know that. Fuck Islam. It has no place in our children's schools. If they taught the truth about Islam history, it wouldn't be so bad. But students only get a false perception of what Islam is all about because the Nation of Islam is heavily involved with some schools and pushing their own agenda. The myth being pushed in some cases is that people should learn about Islam to combat the Islamophobia. Other religions are mentioned, but not in the same way. Big difference between discussing various religions and actually teaching that one is best and quoting things from the Nation of Islam.

This teacher was teaching beliefs of the Nation of Islam as fact. She should be fired because she clearly has an agenda and it doesn't seem to involve teaching facts. People like her disgust me and the school should not have tried to cover for her.

In another instance, a Marine is banned from his daughter's school after complaining about her homework. It was a series of work sheets pushing Islam, saying it was a peaceful religion and that those who were conquered were treated with kindness and respect. It didn't mention the oppression of women or the torture and beheadings of the conquered. It supposedly compared it to other religions, but didn't delve into those other religions the way it did Islam. Our children are being fed propaganda regarding Islam and is it being pushed as the only good religion. Our children should never be subjected to learning religions at school. If they are to teach about them, they should be discussed equally and honestly. That is not happening with Islam.

When a Tennessee mother of an eight-year-old, came home to hear her son saying that Mt. Rushmore was racist, she quickly asked where he had ever heard such a ridiculous idea. Then Sommer Bauer’s son handed her the pamphlet that said exactly that.

He got it from his teacher.

She was shocked, to say the least. But when she saw who had created the pamphlet she became absolutely furious.

That’s because her son’s teacher had printed a pamphlet created by the Nation of Islam.
Elementary School Kids Taught Founding Fathers Were Racists
http://toprightnews.com/?p=6900

Marine banned from school after objecting to his daughter being taught Islam
http://misguidedchildren.com/domestic-affairs/2014/10/maryland-school-bans-marine-veteran-over-daughters-homework/31915

The
A teacher handed out Islam pamphlets to teach students about American history. Outrageous! First, the school lied. Then the teacher claimed the boy was in the wrong since he wasn't supposed to take the pamphlet home. The principal later claimed that the boy was the only one who saw the pamphlet and took it without permission. Then the teacher said she didn't realize it was a religious pamphlet and claimed she must have printed off the wrong one. Lies, lies and more lies. Our children are being taught that Islam is the best religion, but apparently they would rather that parents didn't know that. Fuck Islam. It has no place in our children's schools. If they taught the truth about Islam history, it wouldn't be so bad. But students only get a false perception of what Islam is all about because the Nation of Islam is heavily involved with some schools and pushing their own agenda. The myth being pushed in some cases is that people should learn about Islam to combat the Islamophobia. Other religions are mentioned, but not in the same way. Big difference between discussing various religions and actually teaching that one is best and quoting things from the Nation of Islam.

This teacher was teaching beliefs of the Nation of Islam as fact. She should be fired because she clearly has an agenda and it doesn't seem to involve teaching facts. People like her disgust me and the school should not have tried to cover for her.

In another instance, a Marine is banned from his daughter's school after complaining about her homework. It was a series of work sheets pushing Islam, saying it was a peaceful religion and that those who were conquered were treated with kindness and respect. It didn't mention the oppression of women or the torture and beheadings of the conquered. It supposedly compared it to other religions, but didn't delve into those other religions the way it did Islam. Our children are being fed propaganda regarding Islam and is it being pushed as the only good religion. Our children should never be subjected to learning religions at school. If they are to teach about them, they should be discussed equally and honestly. That is not happening with Islam.

When a Tennessee mother of an eight-year-old, came home to hear her son saying that Mt. Rushmore was racist, she quickly asked where he had ever heard such a ridiculous idea. Then Sommer Bauer’s son handed her the pamphlet that said exactly that.

He got it from his teacher.

She was shocked, to say the least. But when she saw who had created the pamphlet she became absolutely furious.

That’s because her son’s teacher had printed a pamphlet created by the Nation of Islam.
Elementary School Kids Taught Founding Fathers Were Racists
http://toprightnews.com/?p=6900

Marine banned from school after objecting to his daughter being taught Islam
http://misguidedchildren.com/domestic-affairs/2014/10/maryland-school-bans-marine-veteran-over-daughters-homework/31915

^War on religion. :mad:

Yeah, starting in about fifth grade, my son started not bringing home his tests. I asked him why, and he told me that he wasn't "allowed to."

That just struck me as odd. But that is just how things are done now. I find it very suspicious.

Back when I was a kid, you had to bring home all your assignments so your parents could see what you were learning, and see what you were up to. Now? It's like the school doesn't want you to know what they are putting into your kids head.

It is hard enough to find the time to go over the stuff. But then when you have to battle to find out and get the information to boot? And it isn't simple a partisan issue of left vs. right. It is a matter of them simply programing the child with pure lunacy.

The

^War on religion. :mad:

Refusing to teach kids that Islam is the best IS NOT a war on Islam. Teaching Islam in schools and making it look better than the others is a war on the other religions.

It has no place in our schools. Kids don't learn about the countless terrorist attacks or the cruel treatment of women on non-Muslims. They are only told how wonderful they are. It's complete bullshit and they have no business teaching it in schools.

Yeah, starting in about fifth grade, my son started not bringing home his tests. I asked him why, and he told me that he wasn't "allowed to."

That just struck me as odd. But that is just how things are done now. I find it very suspicious.

Back when I was a kid, you had to bring home all your assignments so your parents could see what you were learning, and see what you were up to. Now? It's like the school doesn't want you to know what they are putting into your kids head.

It is hard enough to find the time to go over the stuff. But then when you have to battle to find out and get the information to boot? And it isn't simple a partisan issue of left vs. right. It is a matter of them simply programing the child with pure lunacy.

I used to have to sign my kids' homework to prove that they showed it to me. It's crazy that schools want to deliberately keep things from parents. When they go out of their way to do that, it means they are doing something wrong.

I used to have to sign my kids' homework to prove that they showed it to me. It's crazy that schools want to deliberately keep things from parents. When they go out of their way to do that, it means they are doing something wrong.

Well, on top of that, in the old days, they used to welcome when parents would come by to audit the teachers teaching.

Now? You aren't allowed to see them teach. If you want to, you have to give advanced notice.

One of these days I'm going to tell my son to try to secretly record his government/history class. I'd like to see the indoctrination going on. lol

Forum List

Back