Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

Oh, and Gatsby? If you're reading, as fruitless as it is to argue with a fuckwit like yourself, Nate Silver is no hack.

Not only is one of the best poll analysts out there, but he doesn't sugarcoat anything, as anyone who's read his work during the run-up to the 2010 midterms can attest.

But the key thing is, Obama doesn't have a challenger of the caliber of Reagan or Clinton. He has a Weird Mormon Robot who isn't even liked by his own party.

You mean a party convention isn't supposed to look like a funeral?

Not unless it's an Irish Wake.

You know the difference between an Irish wake and an Irish Wedding?

One less drunk.

(I'm part Irish, I can say that!)

I understand your point but Ryan is an ideologue. America doesn't hire them for the big boy's job.

Yeah, ask Ronnie.

This is a troll thread if ever there was. Even the great Nate admits he lacks sufficient evidence. That makes his "prediction" nothing more than SWAG. Actually just WAG.

Ronnie?

The international arms dealer who tripled the debt and granted amnesty to millions of people?

You're thinking of Bill Clinton, the guy who got bought by the Chinese government and arranged hits on all his enemies.
OK, I said "you're thinking." Maybe that was a stretch.

Yeah, ask Ronnie.

This is a troll thread if ever there was. Even the great Nate admits he lacks sufficient evidence. That makes his "prediction" nothing more than SWAG. Actually just WAG.

Ronnie?

The international arms dealer who tripled the debt and granted amnesty to millions of people?

You're thinking of Bill Clinton, the guy who got bought by the Chinese government and arranged hits on all his enemies.

No, I'm definitely talking about Ronnie.

Clinton didn't triple the debt or grant amnesty to millions but I agree that both were international arms dealers.

Whereas "base your entire campaign on lies" is especially poignant, accurate and insightful. :thup:

Actually, considering the amount of whoppers coming from the Romney camp, it's not too far off.

Given your signature, we'll take your opinion on that with a huge grain of salt.

Oh, the little problem the Romney campaign's had with fact-checkers lately is nothing? Go ahead and denigrate what I say because of my sigline, but it's more than just my opinion.

Actually, considering the amount of whoppers coming from the Romney camp, it's not too far off.

Given your signature, we'll take your opinion on that with a huge grain of salt.

Oh, the little problem the Romney campaign's had with fact-checkers lately is nothing? Go ahead and denigrate what I say because of my sigline, but it's more than just my opinion.

Yes, I'm sure being a highly-biased partisan has nothing to do with your opinion. :thup:

In the meantime ...

FactCheck.org : FactChecking Obama and Biden

Ronnie?

Clinton didn't triple the debt or grant amnesty to millions but I agree that both were international arms dealers.

Lemme check. Nope, you still don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Thought so.
You're right Clinton didnt triple the debt or grant amnesty. That was Obama.

Lemme check. Nope, you still don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Thought so.

Obama didn't triple the debt.

That was Reagan.

Go to reaganbushdebt.org to see the figures.

Yes, I'm sure being a highly-biased partisan has nothing to do with your opinion. :thup:

In the meantime ...

FactCheck.org : FactChecking Obama and Biden

Ok, I'll remember that.

Every political campaign is based on lies....

That was Reagan.

Obama has has increased the debt as much in four years as bush did in eight. Time to take Obama's dick out of your asshole. Better call the jaws of life.

That was Reagan.

Obama has spent as much in four years as bush did In eight. Time to take Obama's dick out of your asshole. Better call the jaws of life.

Sounds like time for you to learn some basic math:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...a-direct-indirect-result-of-bush-actions.html

Forum List

Back