Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

It must suck even more than usual to be a right wing nut about now.

Things are looking very good for the President, but that could still change, but somehow I don't see it. What Dems need to be careful of is not getting overconfident to the point that they think there is no need to actually go out and vote. Getting out the vote is going to be huge.

Obama didn't triple the debt.

That was Reagan.

Go to reaganbushdebt.org to see the figures.

Obama has spent as much in four years as bush did In eight. Time to take Obama's dick out of your asshole. Better call the jaws of life.

Sounds like time for you to learn some basic math:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...a-direct-indirect-result-of-bush-actions.html

Time for you to take Chrissy's dick out your colon...

Shitting bull.

Obama has spent as much in four years as bush did In eight. Time to take Obama's dick out of your asshole. Better call the jaws of life.

Sounds like time for you to learn some basic math:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...a-direct-indirect-result-of-bush-actions.html

Shitting bull.

Time for you to ignore the link I provided...? Don't get a headache. It ain't rocket science...

Shitting bull.

Time for you to ignore the link I provided...? Don't get a headache. It ain't rocket science...

I have the information that says bush and Obama have both spent us into oblivion. The fact you gargle on Obama's semen is your own problem.

Shitting bull.

I have the information that says bush and Obama have both spent us into oblivion. The fact you gargle on Obama's semen is your own problem.

You're just like all the other wingnuts who can't factually answer the link I provided. That's because Bush actions and policies are still driving the debt numbers. Obama's "new" debt is small in comparison. It ain't rocket science...

Shitting bull.

spending isn't the major problem. spending on china's credit card is the problem.

restore the clinton tax rates... no more problem.

Explains why they are acting a little nuttier...

This is what happens when you nominate a horrible candidate and base your entire campaign on lies.

But honestly, and this is not being facetious at all, Romney was their best candidate.

I don't really think he was.

Say what you want about Santorum, he's a good family man and he was honest. His religious views were extreme, but no more than what the GOP is actually putting into their platform. So the worse you could say about Santorum was, "He really means it."

I think Santorum also would have connected with working folks a lot better than Romney does.

Now, yeah, there'd be people who would have gone apeshit over Santorum, but those are the people who weren't going to vote Republican, anyway.

Santorum's weakness was he didn't have the money. And that's the problem when you let your party get sold to the highest bidder, which is what the GOP has done.

Based on the current polling data, the simluators at 270towin.com have Obama at an 85% chance to win right now.

It isn't too late for Romney to turn things around, but the electoral math is really bad for him. He has to start moving the needle now.

spending isn't the major problem. spending on china's credit card is the problem.

Wow. Even you couldn't be this clueless.

amusing from someone as clueless as you.

but whatever makes you feel better abut yourself.

This is what happens when you nominate a horrible candidate and base your entire campaign on lies.

But honestly, and this is not being facetious at all, Romney was their best candidate.

Say what you want about Santorum, he's a good family man and he was honest. His religious views were extreme, but no more than what the GOP is actually putting into their platform. So the worse you could say about Santorum was, "He really means it."

I think Santorum also would have connected with working folks a lot better than Romney does.

Now, yeah, there'd be people who would have gone apeshit over Santorum, but those are the people who weren't going to vote Republican, anyway.

Santorum's weakness was he didn't have the money. And that's the problem when you let your party get sold to the highest bidder, which is what the GOP has done.

A Santorum pick would have given the election to Obama. Elections are won on, who's base is more movtivated and who can sway the independents. Not only would a vast majority of independents never have voted for Santorum, but he would have movtivated the dem base, and many independents to vote Obama just to make sure Santorum didn't win.

Your enmity tells me I am doing something right. Anyone with her mouth on Anthony's wiener clearly doesnt have a clue.
Tell me, what percent of GDP did Clinton's tax regime bring in? What would that translate into today?
But you wont answer those questions. They are too tough for you.

Your enmity tells me I am doing something right. Anyone with her mouth on Anthony's wiener clearly doesnt have a clue.
Tell me, what percent of GDP did Clinton's tax regime bring in? What would that translate into today?
But you wont answer those questions. They are too tough for you.

enmity? no. that would mean you matter. you're more like a mosquito, buzzing aroun.

you're the one who seems to be a bit hostile.

maybe you should do the anger management thing. it might help you.

clinton had a balanced budget and a surplus. and no question of yours is going to be "tough" for anyone... .just nonsensical and overly hostile.

for some reason, smart people in the GOP used to understand that trickle down is voodoo economics.

A Santorum pick would have given the election to Obama. Elections are won on, who's base is more movtivated and who can sway the independents. Not only would a vast majority of independents never have voted for Santorum, but he would have movtivated the dem base, and many independents to vote Obama just to make sure Santorum didn't win.

You know, here's the thing. Santorum won twice in PA. which means despite his very conservative views, he got moderate support.

What did him in during the 2006 cycle is he refused to apologize for the Iraq war. And even then, the Democrats had to run a conservative against him.

I really don't think Romney's problem is that he's too conservative. I think his problem is that he's phony and insincere and entitled, and that if offputting.

I also think there really are two Republican parties. One of the wealthy and business types, and one that is very working class and religously conservative. The former lives in fear the latter might actually nominate someone.

You know, here's the thing. Santorum won twice in PA. which means despite his very conservative views, he got moderate support.

What did him in during the 2006 cycle is he refused to apologize for the Iraq war. And even then, the Democrats had to run a conservative against him.

I really don't think Romney's problem is that he's too conservative. I think his problem is that he's phony and insincere and entitled, and that if offputting.

I also think there really are two Republican parties. One of the wealthy and business types, and one that is very working class and religously conservative. The former lives in fear the latter might actually nominate someone.

James Carville once described Pennsylvania as Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Mississippi in the middle.

James Carville once described Pennsylvania as Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Mississippi in the middle.

James Carville says a lot of stupid shit.

Look, I'm not a religious guy, but I think anyone who says, "You can't elect him, he's too religious!" is being a bit self-deluded. We like our guys to at least pretend they believe in talking snakes.

Look what Santorum did. No money, little media attention, he kept plugging away and nearly fought Romney to a standstill after Romney, the Super Pacs and the GOP establishment threw everything they had at him.

If his kid didn't get sick, who knows.

If the GOP follows tradition, he'd be the frontrunner in 2016, and if the Dems run Hillary, who knows what will happen.

I think the bigger strength of Santorum, is unlike Mr. Car Elevator and Mrs. Dressage Horsie, he gets what real working folks deal with.

Santorum was going to lose PA to Romney, so he dropped out. If he couldn't beat Romney in his own state, he certainly wasn't going to beat Obama. And if he couldn't win in PA, he certainly wasn't going to win enough blue collar votes in the swing states to win the election. Putting up a hard core social conservative with little credibility on the economy when unemployment is north of 8% would probably have meant losses in Congress, let alone the Presidency.

Santorum was going to lose PA to Romney, so he dropped out. If he couldn't beat Romney in his own state, he certainly wasn't going to beat Obama. And if he couldn't win in PA, he certainly wasn't going to win enough blue collar votes in the swing states to win the election. Putting up a hard core social conservative with little credibility on the economy when unemployment is north of 8% would probably have meant losses in Congress, let alone the Presidency.

The song of the Wall Street Republican- Trust us, we know what's good for you...

You know, one of these days, the working class conservatives are going to figure out they can do very well without you parasites, then you are going to be in trouble.

James Carville says a lot of stupid shit.

Look, I'm not a religious guy, but I think anyone who says, "You can't elect him, he's too religious!" is being a bit self-deluded. We like our guys to at least pretend they believe in talking snakes.

Look what Santorum did. No money, little media attention, he kept plugging away and nearly fought Romney to a standstill after Romney, the Super Pacs and the GOP establishment threw everything they had at him.

If his kid didn't get sick, who knows.

If the GOP follows tradition, he'd be the frontrunner in 2016, and if the Dems run Hillary, who knows what will happen.

I think the bigger strength of Santorum, is unlike Mr. Car Elevator and Mrs. Dressage Horsie, he gets what real working folks deal with.

Santorum was just the last man standing in a weak field as the base cycled through anyone but Romney. He won't be the nominee in 16.

Forum List

Back