Narrow Down The Republican Presidential Field

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I think Cain, Santorum, Paul and Hunstman should drop out of the race and leave it to Gingrich, Romney and Bachman to battle it out.

Your choices?

Doesn't really matter. They are all basically the same with minor differences that matter very little. Republicans, Democrats, Criminals, all the same people.

I think Cain, Santorum, Paul and Hunstman should drop out of the race and leave it to Gingrich, Romney and Bachman to battle it out.

Your choices?

I think after Iowa we will see some changes. And Cain may not even make it that long. He ends up with a new accuser every Monday.

Your choices?

:eusa_think: Bachman.............

It does give the left something to chew on.:lol:

Your choices?

Huntsman, Romney, and Perry will be the last 3 standing. March 20 in Illinois will determine the nomination.

Interesting that you didn't even mention Perry....I'll claim victory now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How'd that taste Rabbi? U my bitch.

Your choices?

Cain, Santorum, Gingrich, Bachman and Romney should drop out and leave things to the serious candidates.

Your choices?

Awww...how sad...you forgot Rick Perry. :(

Well....there's 3 candidates that should get out......Cain, Santorum............and...........I forget the 3rd.

Whoops.

I guess I'll echo that as well.... what the hell is Bachman on that list for?

I was thinking the same thing.

He totally left Perry off the list. I LOVE IT!

Perry really no longer poses any threat. Have you been paying attention?

Oh my fucking god...I love the "threat" characterization. How'd that taste Rabbi?
None of these guys pose a "threat" to Obama's second term except Romney and Huntsman. He's a disappointing campaigner who would make a very interesting and sturdy President.

But thanks for the additional nails in the Perry coffin.

Cut it down to two nominees soon! Can't wait for the debates. Look for earphones in Obama's ears.
.....And, "conservatives'" favorite:

The
G-Dubya
Remote Controller!!!

bush-back-debate-box.jpg

Forum List

Back