Narrow Down The Republican Presidential Field

I think Cain, Santorum, Paul and Hunstman should drop out of the race and leave it to Gingrich, Romney and Bachman to battle it out.

Your choices?

Huntsman, Romney, and Perry will be the last 3 standing. March 20 in Illinois will determine the nomination.

Interesting that you didn't even mention Perry....I'll claim victory now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How'd that taste Rabbi? U my bitch.
Yeah.....who could (possibly) resist......

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think Cain, Santorum, Paul and Hunstman should drop out of the race and leave it to Gingrich, Romney and Bachman to battle it out.

Your choices?
Ron Paul is the only candidate who speaks of restoring Constitutional Law. Even if he loses the nomination I'll write him in and if he drops dead tomorrow I'll write him in.

Gingrich is just another in a long line of Globalist Puppets.

Interesting....wonder what that was.

A bullet proof vest, duh

:trolls:

Obama has a teleprompter everywhere he goes yet these imbeciles think they have the right to question the memory of one of ours.

Bush had the same teleprompter.

Who of "ours" were we questioning? Cain? Yeah...I think his problem was that he couldn't remember which one was the affair, which one was harassed, which one was consensual, etc...

lol... what a dumb ass thread.

Really a thread about who you think should drop out right before the primaries? Oh I see this going so well..

Ron Paul is the only candidate who speaks of restoring Constitutional Law.

This makes no sense, Constitutional law is in no need of ‘restoration.’ That you disagree with or don’t understand how the Court has interpreted the Constitution over the last 200 years is thankfully irrelevant.

Remember that the Constitution exists only in the context of its case law and all perceptions of the Constitution – ‘originalist,’ ‘strict constitutionalism,’ ‘evolutionist’ – are some form of interpretation, including Paul's misguided understanding of the Founding Document.

Obama has a teleprompter everywhere…
And focusing on such nonsense rather then substantive issues will contribute to Obama’s reelection.

Remember that the Constitution exists only in the context of its case law and all perceptions of the Constitution – ...

It's fair to point out that the immediate meaning of the Constitution is whatever the Justices say it means - and that is bound by some extent by case law. But the political debate over what it means, over what the proper interpretation should be, isn't bound by case law. Those of us who speak of 'restoring Constitutional law' are specifically calling into question 'case law'. We think much of it has been a mistake and needs to be reversed - whether through the Justices righting their own ship, or by electing a president who will pursue that cause.

Forum List

Back