Nancy wants a Hi-Tech wall.....wonder why??

Does Nancy have a conflict of interest in the hi-tech wall vs steel wall debate?

• yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Lets see, where is the hi-tech capital of the US? OMG, its her district? Wonder how much she gets in contributions from her hi-tech sponsors? Nancy is the top money getter in all of government, wonder why? Maybe she knows how to keep her constituents happy by throwing government work their way?

One hand washes the other....

Methinks you are projecting Trumps steel wall motives on to Nancy.

Lets see, where is the hi-tech capital of the US? OMG, its her district? Wonder how much she gets in contributions from her hi-tech sponsors? Nancy is the top money getter in all of government, wonder why? Maybe she knows how to keep her constituents happy by throwing government work their way?

8CE414DB-AC11-454F-B14D-1F6DCE671399.gif

A little secret: Much of the high-tech surveillance available in this country comes from China, as well as the components US manufacturer's use to make theirs.

Somewhere far off in the darkness of the night, I hear some rich, fat Chinese industrialists laughing.

A little secret: Much of the high-tech surveillance available in this country comes from China, as well as the components US manufacturer's use to make theirs.

Somewhere far off in the darkness of the night, I hear some rich, fat Chinese industrialists laughing.
Like the train to nowhere, there’s a huge contract in it for her hubby.

Maybe she represents her constituents well. Trump threw a $200 million dollar untendered public contract to the for-profit prison company that donated heavily to his "Inauguration Committee" for the construction of "tent city" prison camps on the Southern Border. Apparently Trump intends on imprisoning everyone asking for asylum whether they cross the border legally or not. What a wonder reward for his donors!

Methinks you are projecting Trumps steel wall motives on to Nancy.

Like the train to nowhere, there’s a huge contract in it for her hubby.

The liberal elite get richer, crony capitalism.,

Maybe she represents her constituents well. Trump threw a $200 million dollar untendered public contract to the for-profit prison company that donated heavily to his "Inauguration Committee" for the construction of "tent city" prison camps on the Southern Border. Apparently Trump intends on imprisoning everyone asking for asylum whether they cross the border legally or not. What a wonder reward for his donors!

After DACA is overturned by SCOTUS this summer, he needs somewhere to house the hundred of thousand DACA recipients before they are deported that Pelosi and the Dems have hung out to dry.
It's called forward thinking.

When I worked for CBP, one of the programs I supported was the virtual fence/wall. If the monitoring equipment is working, a virtual fence can be effective IF AND ONLY IF you have enough border patrol agents to very quickly respond to multiple crossing attempts in a single sector.

The advantage of the virtual fence is that the cameras/sensors can spot human movement from a good distance away. Assuming the agents who are monitoring the cameras/sensors recognize the movement early enough, and assuming you have enough agents to respond, the virtual fence can be quite effective.

And what guaranty to you have that's the way it would fall

Hi tech? Like Hellary’s personal server.....open access to anybody who can hack.

When I worked for CBP, one of the programs I supported was the virtual fence/wall. If the monitoring equipment is working, a virtual fence can be effective IF AND ONLY IF you have enough border patrol agents to very quickly respond to multiple crossing attempts in a single sector.

The advantage of the virtual fence is that the cameras/sensors can spot human movement from a good distance away. Assuming the agents who are monitoring the cameras/sensors recognize the movement early enough, and assuming you have enough agents to respond, the virtual fence can be quite effective.

this ^^^ In Vietnam a base perimeter was denuded jungle, sensors, dog patrols, and surveillance, and it worked pretty well without walls.

The Democrats consider the word "wall" with the same derision as the phrase "lock her up" because those words/pharses represent a total dismissal (by The People) and disgust for everything the Democrats have tried to perpetrate on We The People. Democrats NEED victims NOT pro-active, free, individuals who see corruption at the highest levels of our government and, represented the most in the Democrat-leftist agenda. IOW they have been EXPOSED and, not unlike roaches, scurry away under the light of truth while leaving their excrement behind.

this ^^^ In Vietnam a base perimeter was denuded jungle, sensors, dog patrols, and surveillance, and it worked pretty well without walls.

And where was this base with no obstacles on the perimeter?

Trumptards never heard of hi-tech laser fences ..

:abgg2q.jpg:
That will do literally nothing.

You could put a bunch of bubble wrap on the ground to get the same result for far less cost.

correct -

nothing will stop illegal aliens intent on border crossing.

EXACTLY why I promote enforcing the laws on the books - it wont cost taxpayers A FUCKING PENNY more than we pay now.

Trumptards never heard of hi-tech laser fences ..

:abgg2q.jpg:
That will do literally nothing.

You could put a bunch of bubble wrap on the ground to get the same result for far less cost.

correct -

nothing will stop illegal aliens intent on border crossing.

EXACTLY why I promote enforcing the laws on the books - it wont cost taxpayers A FUCKING PENNY more than we pay now.
Walls have worked since the beginning of time.

Forum List

Back