Nancy wants a Hi-Tech wall.....wonder why??

Does Nancy have a conflict of interest in the hi-tech wall vs steel wall debate?

• yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Trumptards never heard of hi-tech laser fences ..

:abgg2q.jpg:
That will do literally nothing.

You could put a bunch of bubble wrap on the ground to get the same result for far less cost.

correct -

nothing will stop illegal aliens intent on border crossing.

EXACTLY why I promote enforcing the laws on the books - it wont cost taxpayers A FUCKING PENNY more than we pay now.
Walls have worked since the beginning of time.

not against Mexicans who wanted on the other side !!!!!!!!!!!

You could put a bunch of bubble wrap on the ground to get the same result for far less cost.

correct -

EXACTLY why I promote enforcing the laws on the books - it wont cost taxpayers A FUCKING PENNY more than we pay now.

The 'laws on the books' cannot be enforced without some kind of wall. In fact, without border enforcement we will soon have no country so, laws will be useless.

When it comes to walls, I'd go with the KISS approach (keep it simple, stupid). I'd save the high tech for accessories provided to Border Patrol agents.

Why not use all our technology and walls, barriers, too? WTF is wrong with Washington D.C.? Jesus H Christ!!! They're fucking us over......over......the WORD "WALL"......They are insane.

correct -

not against Mexicans who wanted on the other side !!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, against everything on foot.

correct -

The 'laws on the books' cannot be enforced without some kind of wall. In fact, without border enforcement we will soon have no country so, laws will be useless.

BULLSHIT.

When I worked for CBP, one of the programs I supported was the virtual fence/wall. If the monitoring equipment is working, a virtual fence can be effective IF AND ONLY IF you have enough border patrol agents to very quickly respond to multiple crossing attempts in a single sector.

The advantage of the virtual fence is that the cameras/sensors can spot human movement from a good distance away. Assuming the agents who are monitoring the cameras/sensors recognize the movement early enough, and assuming you have enough agents to respond, the virtual fence can be quite effective.

this ^^^ In Vietnam a base perimeter was denuded jungle, sensors, dog patrols, and surveillance, and it worked pretty well without walls.

And where was this base with no obstacles on the perimeter?

There were obstacles. Concertina wire.

correct -

BULLSHIT.

So what do you propose? 0 border enforcement? Come on now, I know you can type more than 1 fucking word.....Or are you just a moron?

When I worked for CBP, one of the programs I supported was the virtual fence/wall. If the monitoring equipment is working, a virtual fence can be effective IF AND ONLY IF you have enough border patrol agents to very quickly respond to multiple crossing attempts in a single sector.

The advantage of the virtual fence is that the cameras/sensors can spot human movement from a good distance away. Assuming the agents who are monitoring the cameras/sensors recognize the movement early enough, and assuming you have enough agents to respond, the virtual fence can be quite effective.

this ^^^ In Vietnam a base perimeter was denuded jungle, sensors, dog patrols, and surveillance, and it worked pretty well without walls.

And where was this base with no obstacles on the perimeter?

There were obstacles. Concertina wire.

And maybe a berm?

When it comes to walls, I'd go with the KISS approach (keep it simple, stupid). I'd save the high tech for accessories provided to Border Patrol agents.

Why not use all our technology and walls, barriers, too? WTF is wrong with Washington D.C.?

Exactly. The thing with high tech is that it comes and goes. If money is to be spent on a wall I wouldn't want something that becomes outdated in 5 years or susceptible to vandalism. I'd have to see what Nancy has in mind but in reality I think it's a delay tactic on her part.

Why not use all our technology and walls, barriers, too? WTF is wrong with Washington D.C.?

Exactly. The thing with high tech is that it comes and goes. If money is to be spent on a wall I wouldn't want something that becomes outdated in 5 years or susceptible to vandalism. I'd have to see what Nancy has in mind but in reality I think it's a delay tactic on her part.

Well, Nancy fucked herself by telling Trump she would never agree to a wall. She basically 'walled' herself in!!! :abgg2q.jpg: Intelligent people knew exactly what Trump meant. The Democrats sold a vision of Egyptian monolithic stone slabs with huge parapets to their mind numbed constituents. Trump nimbly stepped aside and used other terms....'steel fence' etc. The truth is, people are much more open minded than the monolithic, stone-faced idiots like Pelosi and Schumer are.

P.S. I think I won!! Jones just gave me 4 funny faces!!!:04:

correct -

And they still do - in 77 countries around the world. They are even more effective together with cameras, monitors, sensors, alarms. The wall slows the invaders down, giving the agents time to get to them and stop them.

For many invaders (women, children, fat people), it stops them entirely. They aren't going over a 30 foot tall wall, period.

correct -

And they still do - in 77 countries around the world. They are even more effective together with cameras, monitors, sensors, alarms. The wall slows the invaders down, giving the agents time to get to them and stop them.

For many invaders (women, children, fat people), it stops them entirely. They aren't going over a 30 foot tall wall, period.

what is the entire length of those walls in those countries ?

Lets see, where is the hi-tech capital of the US? OMG, its her district? Wonder how much she gets in contributions from her hi-tech sponsors? Nancy is the top money getter in all of government, wonder why? Maybe she knows how to keep her constituents happy by throwing government work their way?

One hand washes the other....

Obviously, but who cares?

If hi-tech wall is effective I welcome her district to the building project.

Obviously, but who cares?

If hi-tech wall is effective I welcome her district to the building project.

Yeah wall off lefty Democrat areas like SF, Sacramento and LA. Shoot anyone escaping.

Lets see, where is the hi-tech capital of the US? OMG, its her district? Wonder how much she gets in contributions from her hi-tech sponsors? Nancy is the top money getter in all of government, wonder why? Maybe she knows how to keep her constituents happy by throwing government work their way?

One hand washes the other....

Hi tech? Like Hellary’s personal server.....open access to anybody who can hack.
something tells me people who are walking through a desert with 6 pesos to their name are not going to be much into hacking.

Forum List

Back