Nancy said...

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtA0rIbJf5o]YouTube - Pelosi to NRCC: 'I'm In My Place'[/ame]

Also:

“This leadership team will create the most honest, most open, and most ethical Congress in history” – Speaker-Elect Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) Press Release, November 16, 2006

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQv7YZxCEc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQv7YZxCEc[/ame]

What happened?

Last edited:
From an email I got,

UNSAVORY NASTY BARNYARD LANGUAGE

Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull S***." As I grew up and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."

Q. What did I really mean when I used those expressions?
A. I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially: foolish insolent talk...

I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi."

Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of Pelosi." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a nasty word. It really packs a lot of punch.. We are no longer being vulgar. But it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary. When on a ranch watch your step and don't step in Pelosi.

It will get on the bottom of your boot and won't go away until next election. What a descriptive legacy for the Speaker of the House!

PASS IT ON TO AT LEAST 10,000,000 PEOPLE. DO NOT BREAK THIS CHAIN OR YOU WILL GET MORE PELOSI THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A BULL AT.

Funny thing how once you grab the reigns of power, you don't really have to keep your word anymore.

The culture of corruption from 1994 is back and stronger than ever. Fortunately, the 1994 Congressional land slide will come again too in 2010.

Anyone remembers closing of dealerships? Here is little follow up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC1i8j9CZuU]YouTube - Gangster Government[/ame]

Nancy said she's not happy with the small private jet that comes with the Speaker's job...no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200 seat jet that could get her back to California without stopping.

Pelosi%27s%2B757.jpg

She got the USAF Boeing 757​

And they want to talk about Sarah dress?

Pelosi wants you and me to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires.

What's next?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqPMJFaEdY]YouTube - The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition[/ame]

How come nobody is talking about this anymore???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BISLNUzO1BQ]YouTube - Nancy Pelosi Says C.I.A. Lied to Congress About Torture[/ame]

What's that old saying? Oh yeah...."same as it ever was."
Just politics as usual...but this time the libs think it's new, when in fact it's the same product, just a different package.

My contribution to this thread courtesy of Neal Boortz...

JUST SAY IT NANCY! THEY ARE TAX INCREASES <LINK

BOORTZ:
"Nancy Pelosi had an interview yesterday with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo, and Maria actually asked a good question! She challenged Nancy Pelosi on the Bush tax cuts, suggesting to Princess Nancy that allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire would be the same thing as a tax increase.
So here's the question: "Does the expiration of the Bush tax cuts mean that there will be tax increases?"
This could have been answered in one word: Yes.
But Nancy couldn't bring herself to admit it. Instead. Here is what she had to say via The Swamp:
"That wasn't a tax increase,'' Pelosi said. "It is.. eliminating a tax decrease that was there... It was controversial to begin with. It is... a boon to those who have had it for now. But I think that you will see that happen.
"That affects, what? The upper two percent of our population. What we're trying to do is lower... taxes for the middle class, relieve burdens... on business. So that we can be competitive in job creation. And I think you'll see some interesting things emerge-- from the conversations we're having now. ''
What about allowing those tax breaks to expire at a fragile time in an economic recovery, the speaker was asked.
"I don't think many people here see, nor do the American people see those tax cuts at the high end as being job-creating,'' she said. "They don't... think that that's part of the reason we're in the fiscal, the budgetary situation that we're in, because those tax cuts cost money. And... they were... a cost to our budget, without any commensurate impact on the economy for job creation. To return money to the treasury. So, nobody sees those as a job-creator.
"Return money to the treasury?" Did you get that? Tanking earned income away from a small businessman --- and make no mistake, the vast majority of people who will suffer these tax increases are small businessmen and women --- so taking their money is "returning money to the treasury!"

This is dangerous. This woman, these Statists are dangerous. When are these people going to get it through their heads that the wealth of this nation belongs to the people?

Oh? Did I mention the link has attached Video. You decide for yourselves.
Thanks Americano for this thread. I'll be watching Ms. Pelosi a bit more.

~T

Stole this one.......

THE PELOSI FACIAL EXPRESSION STUDY PROJECT 2009

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 1) Here we see Nancy Pelosi happy.

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 2) Here we see Nancy Pelosi showing suprise

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 3) Here we see Nancy Pelosi sad

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 4) Here we see Nancy Pelosi angry

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 5) Here we see Nancy Pelosi frustrated

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 6) Here we see Nancy Pelosi sleeping

my eyes my eyes !!!!!

Stole this one.......

THE PELOSI FACIAL EXPRESSION STUDY PROJECT 2009

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 1) Here we see Nancy Pelosi happy.

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 2) Here we see Nancy Pelosi showing suprise

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 3) Here we see Nancy Pelosi sad

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 4) Here we see Nancy Pelosi angry

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 5) Here we see Nancy Pelosi frustrated

image4876687g.jpg

Slide 6) Here we see Nancy Pelosi sleeping

my eyes my eyes !!!!!

It Burrrrrns!:eek: