Nancy said...

cartoon004.jpg

Ame®icano;1620376 said:
Nancy said she's not happy with the small private jet that comes with the Speaker's job...no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200 seat jet that could get her back to California without stopping.

She got the USAF Boeing 757​

And they want to talk about Sarah dress?

Pelosi wants you and me to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires.

What's next?

You all insist on comparing Palin with Nancy Pelosi for some reason. Palin isn't nearly on the same level as the Speaker. Palin couldn't find a college that would keep her and she quit her job as governor.

Palin is a mess.

Ame®icano;1620376 said:
Nancy said she's not happy with the small private jet that comes with the Speaker's job...no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200 seat jet that could get her back to California without stopping.

Pelosi wants you and me to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires.

What's next?

You all insist on comparing Palin with Nancy Pelosi for some reason. Palin isn't nearly on the same level as the Speaker. Palin couldn't find a college that would keep her and she quit her job as governor.

Palin is a mess.

You totally missed the point. Read again.

Ame®icano;1620376 said:

What's next?

Palin is a mess.

And Pelosi's a buffoon, so what's your point?
Your not being honest in why Palin transferred from college to college. She did graduate from college, more than what most people do, Sarah. just sayin...

Nancy: "I’m, I’m, I’m investing in something I believe in. I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Q8RynUbvU&feature=related]YouTube - The Hypocrisy of Democrat, Nancy Pelosi[/ame]

Hey Nancy, natural gas is not an alternative to fossil fuels. It is a fossil fuel.

Ame®icano;1620376 said:

What's next?

Palin is a mess.

And Pelosi's a buffoon, so what's your point?
Your not being honest in why Palin transferred from college to college. She did graduate from college, more than what most people do, Sarah. just sayin...

It's easier to just HATE Palin just because? For Sarah G? it isn't much of a stretch. She always takes the easy road without bothering to get the gist of anything she's presented.

But that's typical of most Statists here, and why being a Liberal takes hardly any brain power, so the loss is minimal to them.

Here is another Pelosi gem... 500 million American jobless?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5M5teyQ0]YouTube - Nancy Pelosi CNN Coverage 500 Million People Will Lose There Job Every Month[/ame]

"Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs." Nancy Pelosi

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." Nancy Pelosi

ICE deportation raids “must be stopped….What value system is that? I think it’s un-American. I think it’s un-American.”

You can go on forever with these quotes, but take into consideration she represents the 8th disctrict in San Francisco that rejected the USS Iowa as a symbol of war and would not allow it as a memorial, rejected the filming of a commercial with the USMC Silent Drill Team, and wanted to ban for 2 years overflights by the US Navy Blue Angels. Further, you have nothing but contempt shown by the Speaker who also comes from a state that voted to keep the US Marines from recruiting at Berkley and allowed for access to Code Pink in order to disrupt those efforts. I have little use for Nancy Pelosi and of all the political figures in Wahsington , she is a disgrace to the office she holds and the nation she represents. So is it any wonder then that the legislation she supports would ignore literally half of the population at the expense of the so called 45 million? Her San Francisco style values may work well in San Francisco and a few other places , but she will earn my respect when she starts to respect the values of others.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvssYTVgl7I]YouTube - Pelosi Gavels HEALTH CARE REFORM PASSES (One GOPer Voted Yes)[/ame]

Nancy Pelosi is a flamming emptyheaded idiot. Her district in CA deserves her big time. They can all be clueless assholes together. To think this idiot is third in line for the Presidency?? God what a thought.

Here is another Nancy gem... Yet, she dodged another question.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUkzV8h3Wp0]YouTube - Does House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Dodge Health Care Question?[/ame]

People dont have a problem getting care. They have a problem getting insurance. Of course, it's not fair if someone goes to the ER and makes others pay for it? But what does Obamacare do, but make everyone else pay for everyone elses care?

Does federal government has enough jail room for the millions who will not pay?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5eNTYpmPsE]YouTube - Nancy Pelosi's Office sit-in and demonstration[/ame]

"That wasn't a tax increase,'' Pelosi said. "It is.. eliminating a tax decrease that was there...

I think that pretty much says it all.

Ame®icano;1616156 said:
YouTube - Pelosi to NRCC: 'I'm In My Place'

Also:

“This leadership team will create the most honest, most open, and most ethical Congress in history” – Speaker-Elect Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) Press Release, November 16, 2006

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQv7YZxCEc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQv7YZxCEc[/ame]

What happened?

You listened to the wrong nancy?:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back