Nancy Pelosi should resign

Are you saying Ms Pelosi is powerless?
Get a grip on reality.

Please tell me what she could have done to stop Bush administration officials from torturing.

As a congressman that was informed about it, she could have introduced legislation to stop it. As an influential member of congress she could have gone to the press and had an open forum to the American people to express her opposition and rally the population.
Now, quite being so damn dense.

Not to mention she could have stopped funding, but no, she voted to increase it.

Well, cause it hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now. I mean, its not as if the black guy won this time or something. :lol:

Ah yes, the sky will part and the whole world will vote for Obama every election....:cuckoo:

tsk tsk. You sure do have a problem with attacking statements that I never said.
You sure do have a problem reading more into one election than is actually there....

The stupid question is in bold above. The intelligent answer seems to be completely ignored by you. Thanks for proving you are nothing but a partisan hack.

Oh do forgive me. I was blinded by the brilliance of the answer to that question. Won't you please post it again so I can bask in the glory of your intellect?

Are you an idiot from San Francisco, or do you just play one on the internet?

No, your not going to show me the question I missed? Gee, what a surprise. Maybe its cause I didn't miss one, perhaps? And, as usual, you are just talking out of your ass?

Please tell me what she could have done to stop Bush administration officials from torturing.

As a congressman that was informed about it, she could have introduced legislation to stop it. As an influential member of congress she could have gone to the press and had an open forum to the American people to express her opposition and rally the population.

Not to mention she could have stopped funding, but no, she voted to increase it.

I wasn't aware that there was a separate bill for torture. Care to inform me as to what that bill was?

Because you think she lied about the CIA lying you think she should step down.

:lol:

I'd rather find out the truth.

No. Whether or not she is lying is just the latest in Nan's greatest hits. She's a leftwingnut and people like her and Murtha and Kennedy only make the Democrats and ESPECIALLY those who put them in office look more the pack of fools.

That "I'd rather find out the truth" line the left's way of saying they will do nothing if it's one of their own, and never accept the truth and keep heaping more and more bullshit on if it's someone on the right.

Goebbels would be envious of and taking notes from the left if he was alive today.

Wow, Nazi references. Classy. Yes, its much worse to know about something and not do anything than actually do the act.

When you all start condemning Bush co for torture, then you can speak out about Pelosi. Until then, shut your hypocritical mouths.

if you're in a position of power, as she was, it's exactly the same, imo.

I wasn't aware that there was a separate bill for torture. Care to inform me as to what that bill was?

That's the whole point.
I bet you are dense enough to stop radio waves.

No. Whether or not she is lying is just the latest in Nan's greatest hits. She's a leftwingnut and people like her and Murtha and Kennedy only make the Democrats and ESPECIALLY those who put them in office look more the pack of fools.

That "I'd rather find out the truth" line the left's way of saying they will do nothing if it's one of their own, and never accept the truth and keep heaping more and more bullshit on if it's someone on the right.

Goebbels would be envious of and taking notes from the left if he was alive today.

Wow, Nazi references. Classy. Yes, its much worse to know about something and not do anything than actually do the act.

When you all start condemning Bush co for torture, then you can speak out about Pelosi. Until then, shut your hypocritical mouths.

Wow...stick to just throwing out random insults if thats the type of stupidity that comes out of your mouth when you try something substantive.

One is directly responsible for torture occurring. One is not. Just a slight difference there.

That's the whole point.

Are you implying that she should have introduced legislation to illegalize torture? Or what exactly?

tsk tsk. You sure do have a problem with attacking statements that I never said.
You sure do have a problem reading more into one election than is actually there....

Really?

Do tell me what I read into the previous election.

I mean, its not as if the black guy won this time or something.

That statement would suggest you believe Obama changed everything.....:eusa_whistle:

Wow...stick to just throwing out random insults if thats the type of stupidity that comes out of your mouth when you try something substantive.

One is directly responsible for torture occurring. One is not. Just a slight difference there.

Wrong again you dumb ass. She had the power to vote against the program, to raise the alarm in the House and rally against the program, she however not only did not do that, SHE VOTED FOR the procedures AND SHE voted to fund said programs EVERY YEAR Bush was in Office.

You see you dumb shit, the way it works in the US is the House of Representatives has to create all money bills and pass them, before the Senate even has a say on them. SHE is just as guilty as the CIA operative that got his orders from the Government and got his funding from the House of Representatives.

one could have stopped it.

keep swinging.

That's the whole point.

Are you implying that she should have introduced legislation to illegalize torture? Or what exactly?

boy, that's got top 10 law school written all over it. "illegalize it"
thanks, justice brennan.
:rofl:

Really?

That statement would suggest you believe Obama changed everything.....:eusa_whistle:

Umm, no.

Read my other sentence for some context.

Well, cause it hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now.

Well, cause it[a black guy getting elected or congress & president being of the same party for some years] hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now.

Has a black guy ever won the US presidency before? No. Did he now? Yes. Hey, it seems like the past isn't a great indicator of what will happen in the future. Who woulda thought?

Wrong again you dumb ass. She had the power to vote against the program, to raise the alarm in the House and rally against the program, she however not only did not do that, SHE VOTED FOR the procedures AND SHE voted to fund said programs EVERY YEAR Bush was in Office.

You see you dumb shit, the way it works in the US is the House of Representatives has to create all money bills and pass them, before the Senate even has a say on them. SHE is just as guilty as the CIA operative that got his orders from the Government and got his funding from the House of Representatives.

She voted for the procedures? Really? And what vote was that exactly?

The "program" was with a lot of other programs as well. It wasn't like the house speaker can do a line item veto. Oh, and as for "raising the alarm in the house", I'm pretty sure the house speaker doesn't get to just tell whoever she wants classified information.

one could have stopped it.

keep swinging.

Oooh, maybe you can give a reason how. Good luck with that.

She voted for the procedures? Really? And what vote was that exactly?

The "program" was with a lot of other programs as well. It wasn't like the house speaker can do a line item veto. Oh, and as for "raising the alarm in the house", I'm pretty sure the house speaker doesn't get to just tell whoever she wants classified information.

You are either ignorant as hell regarding our Congress or willing to lie to suit your own purpose. You pick which it is.

Really?

Umm, no.

Read my other sentence for some context.

Well, cause it hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now.

Well, cause it[a black guy getting elected or congress & president being of the same party for some years] hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now.

Has a black guy ever won the US presidency before? No. Did he now? Yes. Hey, it seems like the past isn't a great indicator of what will happen in the future. Who woulda thought?

If we were to look at trends, all the data would tell you that Republicans are going to retake the White House shortly or Congress.....:eusa_whistle:

Of course if you think just because one single element of the Presidency changed, it changes everything....you wouldn't necessarily buy into trends....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back