Nancy Pelosi should resign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DavidS, May 16, 2009.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Not only is Nancy Pelosi one of the biggest partisan hacks on Capitol Hill today, her political philosophy is one of the furthest to the left. In the past 3 years of her term, she has done nothing, absolutely nothing to include the Republicans in legislation.

Her speech back in September, blaming Bush for the economy, is largely responsible for causing Republicans to back out of the bailout bill and for it to NOT PASS the House which caused the worst market crash in history.

Additionally, her latest flop, accusing the CIA of LYING to her about the enhanced interrogation techniques. I've had enough of her San Francisco, ultra-liberal ways. It's time Pelosi stepped down and let someone else lead the Democratic Party in the House of Representatives. We need someone more moderate who is in touch with the rest of the American people and can lead the House Democrats to be more inclusive of the Republicans. The Democrats must lead the Republicans, not exclude them. Only when the American people see leadership, can they continue to let the Democrats control the House.

If Pelosi does not step down, she will make a name for herself as the biggest far Left buffoon since Lenin (not the Beattle). Accusing the CIA of lying to her is inexcusable. She needs to step down.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,887
    Why do you hate free and fair elections?

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I've seen all the concern of those on the left for the GOP, thought it time to return the favor. She should step down as Speaker, no one wants her second to Biden for POTUS.

4. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Are you a liberal? Did Nancy betray you? Start a recall petition. Thats how AWNAWWLD got to be gubner. Not from California? Mind your own beeezzzwax.

5. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    After all she was complicit with 'torture'....:disbelief:

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    and LIED about it!

7. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Slow down there little missy...I'm sure your daddy called you princess and everything but trust me he didn't REALLY mean that you rule the universe. You don't speak for everyone.

I don't like pelosi per se but she does have spunk. If I had to coose between her and any neo con I can think of I'll take Nancy.

8. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    Look at what she stated on military tribunals back in 2006...

Nancy Pelosi is Thrilled that Terrorists' Rights are Protected (Wizbang)
    Nancy Pelosi is thrilled with the Supreme Court's ruling that the terrorists can not be tried in military tribunals and that, as they plot to attack the US, they can do so with the knowledge that, should they be captured, their rights will be protected by the Geneva Conventions:

WASHINGTON, June 29 /U.S. Newswire/ -- House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi released the following statement today following the United States Supreme Court decision that trying Guantanamo detainees before military commissions violates U.S. law and the Geneva Conventions:

"Today's Supreme Court decision reaffirms the American ideal that all are entitled to the basic guarantees of our justice system. This is a triumph for the rule of law.

"The rights of due process are among our most cherished liberties, and today's decision is a rebuke of the Bush Administration's detainee policies and a reminder of our responsibility to protect both the American people and our Constitutional rights. We cannot allow the values on which our country was founded to become a casualty in the war on terrorism."

Now does she believe Obama is violating the "rule of law"?

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  9. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    Funny thing is, Pelosi started this as a witch hunt against Bush administration officials. She found the witch, its her.:eek:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,775

:lol:

she deserves all the damn disrespect that can be tossed her way.. no pity here.. Karma baby,, Karma.. it's like Newt said "The words CIA will never pass from her lips again." :lol::lol::lol::lol: