Nancy Pelosi should resign

all she had to do was leak it to the NYT was that so hard? donkeyface?

Your advocating that the Speaker of the House commit a crime? Really? So you feel free to criticize Pelosi because she didn't commit a crime? Wow...you really are sadly partisan. We all know that if she did leak it, you'd be the first to come out and bitch and whine about it.

wassamatter donkey face? it's not like you left wing moonbats don't leak everything to the NYT anyways now is it??? Braaaaaaaaaaaay!

Well its not like you can complain since when she didn't leak it, you are whining and bitching about it.

No, she was not complicit. It would have been illegal for her to take her concerns to the public, and writing a letter of objection to Bush and Cheney would have been an excersize in futility. Still, she should have written the letter.

As for what the CIA people, and Bush and Cheney are presently saying? They have been so honest with us in the past? Right?

I say put everything out in public, including the pictures, require testimony under oath for all concerned, and let the chips fall where they may.

Yes and first she denied ever being briefed about waterboarding. So we all know she is highly credible...
She had in the past, made an objection and the CIA reversed course...now why not in this case?

Are you people brain dead? Who cares what Pelosi knew or not? Did she torture anyone like the CIA and the Army and Blackwater did? Did she cook up the perposterous illegal memo's that Bush and Cheney and Rice and Rumsfeld used as authorization? Did she give the orders or attend the meetings when specific cases of detainees would be designated torture victims?

All this illegal activity and what Pelosi knew is the problem? Do you have the mental capacity to understand how crazy you people look right now?

Leadership for Dems: A president that campaigned on pulling troops out of Iraq within 6 months, now going sometime into at least 2011. Campaigned on ending military tribunals, did for a couple months, now back at them. Would close Gitmo, says he will, but then where will those military tribunals be held, huh? Would stop renditions, until found out that we really don't torture, so renditions it would be. Would stop eavesdropping, instead is trying to expand it.

Now a Speaker that was for 'anything' after 9/11, when people were scared. Then for over two years heard about what was happening and said nothing to CIA or anyone. Indeed, voted to continue funding, more than once, along with her colleagues. Comes an election and suddenly she finds 'Jesus!'.

You are the one that's batshit :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Your advocating that the Speaker of the House commit a crime? Really? So you feel free to criticize Pelosi because she didn't commit a crime? Wow...you really are sadly partisan. We all know that if she did leak it, you'd be the first to come out and bitch and whine about it.

wassamatter donkey face? it's not like you left wing moonbats don't leak everything to the NYT anyways now is it??? Braaaaaaaaaaaay!

Well its not like you can complain since when she didn't leak it, you are whining and bitching about it.

that's her problem,,, went on a witch hunt when the witch being hunted was she!!!:lol:

I've seen all the concern of those on the left for the GOP, thought it time to return the favor. She should step down as Speaker, no one wants her second to Biden for POTUS.

Slow down there little missy...I'm sure your daddy called you princess and everything but trust me he didn't REALLY mean that you rule the universe. You don't speak for everyone.

I don't like pelosi per se but she does have spunk. If I had to coose between her and any neo con I can think of I'll take Nancy.

good for you Huggy....but then you probably like hemorrhoids...

that's her problem,,, went on a witch hunt when the witch being hunted was she!!!:lol:

I think she'll be ok. Shes calling for a truth commission. If you are so set on trying to smoke her out, why not support the truth commission as well? :lol:

Whoops. That backfired on yah, didn't it.

Thanks for the advice. But I think the Democrats don't really need to change considering they are kicking the shit out of the Republicans, electorally speaking.

Do you guys even have party ID in the double digits still? :lol:

Lets say she "misdirected the populous for the greater good ", to crucify any and all true americans.

I've seen all the concern of those on the left for the GOP, thought it time to return the favor. She should step down as Speaker, no one wants her second to Biden for POTUS.

:lol:

Uh, you voted for George Dumbya bush twice, you voted for Dick Cheney twice, and you voted for Sarah Palin, and I'm guessing you supported Dan Qauyle, so you have zero standing to judge who's qualified to be a good president.

Thanks for the advice. But I think the Democrats don't really need to change considering they are kicking the shit out of the Republicans, electorally speaking.

The pendulum swung all the way left back in November has been swinging right since January hang on as the party in power self destructs as they all do

Uh, you voted for George Dumbya bush twice, you voted for Dick Cheney twice, and you voted for Sarah Palin, and I'm guessing you supported Dan Qauyle, so you have zero standing to judge who's qualified to be a good president.

Are yu saying you voted for Gore and Kerry? And you want to berate someone for voting for Bush? THAT is hilarious.

You don't know shit, just think you do. So you voted for?

The pendulum swung all the way left back in November has been swinging right since January hang on as the party in power self destructs as they all do

Really? Care to provide some evidence of this?

pendulum-angle-diagram-larg.gif

Can you show me long stretches where the President and Congress where both from one party?

Party In Power - Congress and Presidency - A Visual Guide To The Balance of Power In Congress, 1945-2008

Can you show me long stretches where the President and Congress where both from one party?

Party In Power - Congress and Presidency - A Visual Guide To The Balance of Power In Congress, 1945-2008

Well, cause it hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now. I mean, its not as if the black guy won this time or something. :lol:

Please tell me what she could have done to stop Bush administration officials from torturing.

As a congressman that was informed about it, she could have introduced legislation to stop it. As an influential member of congress she could have gone to the press and had an open forum to the American people to express her opposition and rally the population.
Now, quite being so damn dense.

Umm, pretty sure it was classified. Next stupid question?
The stupid question is in bold above. The intelligent answer seems to be completely ignored by you. Thanks for proving you are nothing but a partisan hack.

Well, cause it hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now. I mean, its not as if the black guy won this time or something. :lol:

Ah yes, the sky will part and the whole world will vote for Obama every election....:cuckoo:

As a congressman that was informed about it, she could have introduced legislation to stop it. As an influential member of congress she could have gone to the press and had an open forum to the American people to express her opposition and rally the population.
Now, quite being so damn dense.

The stupid question is in bold above. The intelligent answer seems to be completely ignored by you. Thanks for proving you are nothing but a partisan hack.

Oh do forgive me. I was blinded by the brilliance of the answer to that question. Won't you please post it again so I can bask in the glory of your intellect?

Ah yes, the sky will part and the whole world will vote for Obama every election....:cuckoo:

tsk tsk. You sure do have a problem with attacking statements that I never said.

Oh do forgive me. I was blinded by the brilliance of the answer to that question. Won't you please post it again so I can bask in the glory of your intellect?

Are you an idiot from San Francisco, or do you just play one on the internet?

Forum List

Back