Nancy Pelosi should resign

That's the whole point.
I bet you are dense enough to stop radio waves.

Are you implying that she should have introduced legislation to illegalize torture? Or what exactly?

boy, that's got top 10 law school written all over it. "illegalize it"
thanks, justice brennan.
:rofl:

il⋅le⋅gal⋅ize
  /ɪˈligəˌlaɪz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [i-lee-guh-lahyz] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -ized, -iz⋅ing.
to make illegal: They even wanted to illegalize smoking.

illegalize definition | Dictionary.com

Sorry, I'll try to use smaller words in the future for your benefit.

Wrong again you dumb ass. She had the power to vote against the program, to raise the alarm in the House and rally against the program, she however not only did not do that, SHE VOTED FOR the procedures AND SHE voted to fund said programs EVERY YEAR Bush was in Office.

You see you dumb shit, the way it works in the US is the House of Representatives has to create all money bills and pass them, before the Senate even has a say on them. SHE is just as guilty as the CIA operative that got his orders from the Government and got his funding from the House of Representatives.

She voted for the procedures? Really? And what vote was that exactly?

The "program" was with a lot of other programs as well. It wasn't like the house speaker can do a line item veto. Oh, and as for "raising the alarm in the house", I'm pretty sure the house speaker doesn't get to just tell whoever she wants classified information.

You are either ignorant as hell regarding our Congress or willing to lie to suit your own purpose. You pick which it is.

Oh, well if I am so ignorant, I'm sure you can enlighten me. Do tell me how the world works, kind sir.

The "program" was with a lot of other programs as well. It wasn't like the house speaker can do a line item veto. Oh, and as for "raising the alarm in the house", I'm pretty sure the house speaker doesn't get to just tell whoever she wants classified information.

You are either ignorant as hell regarding our Congress or willing to lie to suit your own purpose. You pick which it is.

Oh, well if I am so ignorant, I'm sure you can enlighten me. Do tell me how the world works, kind sir.

Take some classes you dumb as a rock retard.

Ohh and for shits and giggles go find where she voted against any of the funding for our war on terror.

Wrong again you dumb ass. She had the power to vote against the program, to raise the alarm in the House and rally against the program, she however not only did not do that, SHE VOTED FOR the procedures AND SHE voted to fund said programs EVERY YEAR Bush was in Office.

You see you dumb shit, the way it works in the US is the House of Representatives has to create all money bills and pass them, before the Senate even has a say on them. SHE is just as guilty as the CIA operative that got his orders from the Government and got his funding from the House of Representatives.

You can stop wondering how "these idiots" get elected now can't you? Look on the bright side!

Wow...stick to just throwing out random insults if thats the type of stupidity that comes out of your mouth when you try something substantive.

One is directly responsible for torture occurring. One is not. Just a slight difference there.

one could have stopped it.

keep swinging.

Oooh, maybe you can give a reason how. Good luck with that.

gee, i don't know, cupcake, how does one report a crime if one is a ranking member of the house intelligence committee?

it sounds like quite a challenge. the press would've ignored her and no one in the govt would have listened either, right?

keep swinging

:lol::lol:

I mean, its not as if the black guy won this time or something.

That statement would suggest you believe Obama changed everything.....:eusa_whistle:

Umm, no.

Read my other sentence for some context.

Well, cause it hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now.

Well, cause it[a black guy getting elected or congress & president being of the same party for some years] hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now.

Has a black guy ever won the US presidency before? No. Did he now? Yes. Hey, it seems like the past isn't a great indicator of what will happen in the future. Who woulda thought?

If we were to look at trends, all the data would tell you that Republicans are going to retake the White House shortly or Congress.....:eusa_whistle:

Really?

Lets look at trends then.

issue-rdwt.php

Wow...trends sure do look great for your party, and people really do seem upset with the job Democrats are doing.

Of course if you think just because one single element of the Presidency changed, it changes everything....you wouldn't necessarily buy into trends....:cuckoo:

Umm, did you miss where I specifically said thats NOT what I was saying? Or are you just unable to read?

Why do you hate free and fair elections?

What?

When idiots make fools of themselves in office, they step down for the good of the party. Nancy should do that.
Because you think she lied about the CIA lying you think she should step down.

:lol:

I'd rather find out the truth.

I think we already know...

she stated she was never briefed, I repeat.......blah,blah,blah

My aide was briefed but I wasn't informed....BS...stutter.....Lie...stutter...

get the point....

Take some classes you dumb as a rock retard.

Ohh and for shits and giggles go find where she voted against any of the funding for our war on terror.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the funding for the WoT included just a little bit of money for things other than torture.

There is damage being done the Democrats due to Pelosi's utter stupidity and incapability of coming up with a clear response to the torture questions. She is a moron - always has been.

The White House will continue to let her hang for this fiasco - all the while hoping there is minimal residual damage against them.

The Republican's hopes for some gains in 2010 have improved - but they may very well prove too damn stupid themselves to actually benefit from the Pelosi mess...

keep swinging.

gee, i don't know, cupcake, how does one report a crime if one is a ranking member of the house intelligence committee?

it sounds like quite a challenge. the press would've ignored her and no one in the govt would have listened either, right?

keep swinging

Its not obvious that what they were doing was criminal. Press would've ignored her? Not at all. But its a CRIME to leak classified information.

On the bright side I noticed you stopped trying to correct my words :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

keep swinging.

keep swinging

Spot on, del

This is for you, Nik.

Attachments

• $dumbass_award.jpg
    $dumbass_award.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 63
Umm, no.

Read my other sentence for some context.

Well, cause it[a black guy getting elected or congress & president being of the same party for some years] hasn't happened before sure is proof that it won't happen now.

Has a black guy ever won the US presidency before? No. Did he now? Yes. Hey, it seems like the past isn't a great indicator of what will happen in the future. Who woulda thought?

If we were to look at trends, all the data would tell you that Republicans are going to retake the White House shortly or Congress.....:eusa_whistle:

Really?

issue-rdwt.php

Wow...trends sure do look great for your party, and people really do seem upset with the job Democrats are doing.

Of course if you think just because one single element of the Presidency changed, it changes everything....you wouldn't necessarily buy into trends....:cuckoo:

Umm, did you miss where I specifically said thats NOT what I was saying? Or are you just unable to read?

This what you said but do pretend...

...and lets do look at trends tell me how many years that both houses of congress and the presidency remained in the Democrats control.....

here you go I will help...
Party In Power - Congress and Presidency - A Visual Guide To The Balance of Power In Congress, 1945-2008

keep swinging

Its not obvious that what they were doing was criminal. Press would've ignored her? Not at all. But its a CRIME to leak classified information.

On the bright side I noticed you stopped trying to correct my words :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey, as long as you're comfortable in your hypocrisy, who am i to correct your words?

Really?

issue-rdwt.php

...and lets do look at trends tell me how many years that both houses of congress and the presidency remained in the Democrats control.....

Party In Power - Congress and Presidency - A Visual Guide To The Balance of Power In Congress, 1945-2008

Jesus fuck you are stupid.

Obama getting elected didn't "change everything". He is merely evidence of what should be patently obvious to you. The past is NOT a good indicator of the future. How the hell did you not get kicked out your first year of law school?

keep swinging

hey, as long as you're comfortable in your hypocrisy, who am i to correct your words?

Who are you to correct my words? Not sure. But you made a valiant effort and went down in flames for it.

Who are you to correct my words? Not sure. But you made a valiant effort and went down in flames for it.

i have no clue and less interest in what you're ranting about.

i'll let you know if i make an effort of any kind, btw.

Really?

issue-rdwt.php

Jesus fuck you are stupid.

Obama getting elected didn't "change everything". He is merely evidence of what should be patently obvious to you. The past is NOT a good indicator of the future. How the hell did you not get kicked out your first year of law school?

So a single element of the Presidency is indicator in all areas relating to Congress and the Presidency. The past has always been.....but Obama was the first black man elected as President. Take off your Obamalama 2008 shirt and slap your left cheek. He hasn't changed anything and his winning the Presidency doesn't speak to anything about the future. I did very well in law school, one of the reasons I am working for a fortune 500 company. But your personal insults, when you have been defeated are really not that surprising....

Of course you don't. When you get shown to be a dumbass, hide your head in the sand. Fitting avatar you got there.

Illegalize ring a bell?

Of course you don't. When you get shown to be a dumbass, hide your head in the sand. Fitting avatar you got there.

Illegalize ring a bell?

no, but then i don't speak pidgin english.

New Topics

Forum List

Back