Nancy Pelosi should resign

It's good to see that some conservatives are against torture.

I'd still like to know if Pelosi knew about it or not. So far, it is unclear.

Hopefully if she knew about it or not will not be the end of the conversation...but somehow, I think it will be for conservatives...as most seem to think her knowledge is all that really matters...and the Bush administration's approval is moot.

It's not torture....
But she was complicit with what she considers torture now and was willing to lie about her knowledge of EIT's. That is a completely hypocritical position to take...
Thanks for proving my point.

You can spin it any way you wish...but it is torture.

When John McCain was briefed about this in the same time frame that Pelosi apparently slept through the briefing, he immediately and passionately pronounced it as torture. In my mind he would know, so that's good enough for me. I can understand there being a debate up to that point since there's a large step between this and inflicting the Dark Ages, Spanish Inquisition type techniques. After McCain makes the statement, the debate is over. Probably falls under the same language device as being a little pregnant. Either it is or it is not.

On to Pelosi who claims lately that she was told that this was NOT happening. Uh-huh. It held a political advantage, she thought, for her to remain silent then and a political advantage, she thought, to speak up now. She's a bought and paid for political partisan who will say or do anything for the party and anything and everything else else be damned.

There is nothing she says that can be trusted. It happened to Newt and now it's happened to her. Newt is a pretty smart guy and presumably, Pelosi is also. Such is the wage of selling one's soul.

Only four months in the books right now. So far the Republicans have to be loving it.

Not only is Nancy Pelosi one of the biggest partisan hacks on Capitol Hill today, her political philosophy is one of the furthest to the left. In the past 3 years of her term, she has done nothing, absolutely nothing to include the Republicans in legislation.

Her speech back in September, blaming Bush for the economy, is largely responsible for causing Republicans to back out of the bailout bill and for it to NOT PASS the House which caused the worst market crash in history.

Additionally, her latest flop, accusing the CIA of LYING to her about the enhanced interrogation techniques. I've had enough of her San Francisco, ultra-liberal ways. It's time Pelosi stepped down and let someone else lead the Democratic Party in the House of Representatives. We need someone more moderate who is in touch with the rest of the American people and can lead the House Democrats to be more inclusive of the Republicans. The Democrats must lead the Republicans, not exclude them. Only when the American people see leadership, can they continue to let the Democrats control the House.

If Pelosi does not step down, she will make a name for herself as the biggest far Left buffoon since Lenin (not the Beattle). Accusing the CIA of lying to her is inexcusable. She needs to step down.
I think we as people should stop voting in the same twits over and over again that create this mess, if we really looked at things and became informed voters and didnt believe the rhetoric that most politicians spew JUST to get elected then just maybe we would start to be better off. I fell for all of Obamas lies of bs and voted for him now I am learning it was a mistake, he is just bush light following in the footsteps of all his corrupt buddies as he is going back on pretty much ALL he campaigned on, hell even his universal healthcare isnt so universal anymore if you dig deep enough and look at it. We need to wake up as a nation and boot ALL these stupid fucks out of office!

we tried to tell you he was an empty suit, but did you listen? noooooooo!:eusa_hand:

yeah I know but there is still alot out there that buy his lines of bull, like sealy who seem to think it is ok that Obama is keeping in tow with bush on a few things like nsa spying and torture as long as his "Health care " plan goes through...wakeup call! it is not even universal health care anymore! I am all for uhc but his plan is not that!

There is only one bigger liar in politics besides the Screecher of the House and the would be Teddy Tumor Kennedy

thats classless dude, I dont care who it is you dont make fun of someones personal health issue, that is the lowest of low asshole!

Especially when you consider that he probably got brain damage from holding his breath for so long as he tried to pull a woman out of a sunken automobile in Nantucket Sound.
Oh wait, he didn't do that.

(JOKE:If you are looking to hire a comedian that can make political jokes about both sides, please post response here in this thread!!)

I told people that Nancy Pelosi was a conservative.

But each time they pointed at the state and the party and claimed she was a green, humane, pro-abortion, pro-homosexuality in the church liberal!!!

Now I have proof!!! She loves Torture!! Ergo--she is an Ultra conservative, right wing Loon that realized it is easier to push a Fascists agenda by infiltrating the opposing parties leadership- and lead them over the cliff.

Fortunately, we caught her before she was able to do much harm. See how conservatvives half do a job? First Bush and Bin Laden. Now Pelosi and her desire to destroy the Democratic party!!

Are you not glad you have REAL LIBS in charge now?:dig:

Pelosi IS the current Democrat Party as it exists in Congress: A shifty, uncertain, conniving, bunch of loons who are no better than the equally incompetent Republicans they replaced in power over two years ago.

The question remains, is the Obama White House a better version of the Congressional Democrats, or just as bad, if not worse? Up to this point, Obama appears to be saying one thing while doing another more than even Bill Clinton - which of course, allowed Clinton to win two terms, so perhaps that is Obama's only real concern?

If that is so, it certainly does not make him particularly unique as a politician, and even less so as a leader. Take away the darker hue of his skin, and he is simply another personally motivated political animal in a town crawling with such, yes?

Now it's Pelosi all alone vs Panetta, Cheney, CIA and many in the media. you could add Obama since he approved what Panetta said.

IMHO -- I think Pelosi is looking for the tall grass, Obama is getting even with her, Cheney is tired of the lies and attacks, and the CIA is defending it's honor. Politics is a rough sport and Pelosi is finding out she can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time but she can't fool all the people all the time. Pelosi is hemorraging from a self-inflicted wound. She was hoping the wagons would circle but now the sharks are circling and smelling her blood.

Pelosi IS the current Democrat Party as it exists in Congress: A shifty, uncertain, conniving, bunch of loons who are no better than the equally incompetent Republicans they replaced in power over two years ago.

The question remains, is the Obama White House a better version of the Congressional Democrats, or just as bad, if not worse? Up to this point, Obama appears to be saying one thing while doing another more than even Bill Clinton - which of course, allowed Clinton to win two terms, so perhaps that is Obama's only real concern?

If that is so, it certainly does not make him particularly unique as a politician, and even less so as a leader. Take away the darker hue of his skin, and he is simply another personally motivated political animal in a town crawling with such, yes?

Keep the dark hue, and he is simply another personally motivated political animal in a town crawling with such, yes?

Now it's Pelosi all alone vs Panetta, Cheney, CIA and many in the media. you could add Obama since he approved what Panetta said.

IMHO -- I think Pelosi is looking for the tall grass, Obama is getting even with her, Cheney is tired of the lies and attacks, and the CIA is defending it's honor. Politics is a rough sport and Pelosi is finding out she can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time but she can't fool all the people all the time. Pelosi is hemorraging from a self-inflicted wound. She was hoping the wagons would circle but now the sharks are circling and smelling her blood.

Who Knew?​

Pelosi Knew!!!​

There is only one bigger liar in politics besides the Screecher of the House and the would be Teddy Tumor Kennedy

I hate little yip yip yip dogs.
I hate little yip yip men

Classy.

At least I didn't leave anyone to die .

thats classless dude, I dont care who it is you dont make fun of someones personal health issue, that is the lowest of low asshole!

Really! I think saving your polical career and letting someone drown while you cover your ass is much lower so go fuck yourself

Especially when you consider that he probably got brain damage from holding his breath for so long as he tried to pull a woman out of a sunken automobile in Nantucket Sound.
Oh wait, he didn't do that.

I think he got brain damage from to much Chivas Regal:evil:

Hue are you talking about? Sounds like a discrption of the boner...or Jindal...or FLAs Gubner..

Last edited:
Not only is Nancy Pelosi one of the biggest partisan hacks on Capitol Hill today, her political philosophy is one of the furthest to the left. In the past 3 years of her term, she has done nothing, absolutely nothing to include the Republicans in legislation.
If Pelosi does not step down, she will make a name for herself as the biggest far Left buffoon since Lenin (not the Beattle). Accusing the CIA of lying to her is inexcusable. She needs to step down.

Here's an Interview of Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich by Marcus Wilson of ABC News Radio concerning Pelosi's recent lies about CIA terrorist interrogations. It's a little over 6-minutes long, and he sums up what needs to be said about her, and only as Newt can say it.

( There's a brief wait after the yellow "No Taxation Without Debt Eradication" snake flag" loads for video )

Pelosi lied.

demoncrat+nancy+pelosi+ugly.bmp

CIA - AACKKKHHHH....CIA - AACKKKKKKKK

Pelosi lied.

CIA - AACKKKHHHH....CIA - AACKKKKKKKK

Newt Gingrich: "The CIA and Porter Goss who at that time was the Chairman of the Committee and later became the Director of the CIA. Remember, Porter Goss had been a CIA Agent years ago. He was a serious person defending this country. She is a trivial politician, viciously using partisanship for the narrowest of purposes, and she dishonors the Congress by her behaviour."

Q - Are you concerned the right questions weren't being asked at the time?

Gingrich: "Well if their weren't that was Nancy Pelosi's fault. I think she's now trying to cover herself with her left wing allies and the fact is she didn't do her job, or she did do her job and she's now afraid to tell the truth."

Q - When it's all out on the table who loses?

Gingrich: "Well first of all the countries losing right now, because we're sending signals to the men and women in uniform and the men and women in intelligence to not defend America, to not trust your political system, to not trust your leadership, and to assume that even if you have legal advice it may be changed later by some politician for narrow partisan purposes. So the country is losing everyday this goes on. And second, I think for any honest person, Speaker Pelosi is the big loser because she either comes across as incompetent or dishonest. Those are the only two defenses she's got."

Q - And so are the Republicans going to gain from this controversy?

Gingrich: "I don't think we ought to think about that. I think we ought to ask....Remember this country is at war! There are people out there this morning that want to kill us!

Nobody asked in 1943 if the Republicans gained over how a battle was fought with the Germans or the Japanese, they said what are you doing for America? And I think we ought to focus on that question, you know, what are we doing to make sure no nuclear weapon goes off in an American City? What are we doing to make sure there's no biological attack that kills a million Americans? What are we doing to make sure that next week we don't have a bomb go off at the local mall?

Those thing strike me as pretty darn important, and if you don't think they are watch the evening news, and watch countries where there are bombs going off."

Forum List

Back