Nancy Pelosi should resign

If Pelosi needs to resign.... then Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rumsfreld, Rice and Powell need to be convicted of treason...lined up against a wall and executed.

Execution and resignation are equal in your eyes?
What planet do you come from?

Knowing that torture was authorized, and being powerless to stop it, and authorizing torture are equal in your eyes?

If I were her I'd

Knowing that torture was authorized, and being powerless to stop it, and authorizing torture are equal in your eyes?

Are you saying Ms Pelosi is powerless?
Get a grip on reality.

Please tell me what she could have done to stop Bush administration officials from torturing.

As a congressman that was informed about it, she could have introduced legislation to stop it. As an influential member of congress she could have gone to the press and had an open forum to the American people to express her opposition and rally the population.
Now, quite being so damn dense.

Get a grip on reality.

Please tell me what she could have done to stop Bush administration officials from torturing.

she has a big mouth,, very big mouth,, go public doofus,, I think it called a :eusa_whistle:blower..

Not only is Nancy Pelosi one of the biggest partisan hacks on Capitol Hill today, her political philosophy is one of the furthest to the left. In the past 3 years of her term, she has done nothing, absolutely nothing to include the Republicans in legislation.

Her speech back in September, blaming Bush for the economy, is largely responsible for causing Republicans to back out of the bailout bill and for it to NOT PASS the House which caused the worst market crash in history.

Additionally, her latest flop, accusing the CIA of LYING to her about the enhanced interrogation techniques. I've had enough of her San Francisco, ultra-liberal ways. It's time Pelosi stepped down and let someone else lead the Democratic Party in the House of Representatives. We need someone more moderate who is in touch with the rest of the American people and can lead the House Democrats to be more inclusive of the Republicans. The Democrats must lead the Republicans, not exclude them. Only when the American people see leadership, can they continue to let the Democrats control the House.

If Pelosi does not step down, she will make a name for herself as the biggest far Left buffoon since Lenin (not the Beattle). Accusing the CIA of lying to her is inexcusable. She needs to step down.
I think we as people should stop voting in the same twits over and over again that create this mess, if we really looked at things and became informed voters and didnt believe the rhetoric that most politicians spew JUST to get elected then just maybe we would start to be better off. I fell for all of Obamas lies of bs and voted for him now I am learning it was a mistake, he is just bush light following in the footsteps of all his corrupt buddies as he is going back on pretty much ALL he campaigned on, hell even his universal healthcare isnt so universal anymore if you dig deep enough and look at it. We need to wake up as a nation and boot ALL these stupid fucks out of office!

we tried to tell you he was an empty suit, but did you listen? noooooooo!:eusa_hand:

If Pelosi needs to resign.... then Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rumsfreld, Rice and Powell need to be convicted of treason...lined up against a wall and executed.

Equal? WTF are you talking about? If you have your thong so deep up your ass that Pelosi did something wrong by merely not illegaly protesting torture per the law of the patriot act then your mind is twisted in a knot and you should check into an insane asylum. . But you want to ignore and dismiss the actual illegal authorization ..the ordering of same torture and the implementaion and carrying out of the torture by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld , Rice and Powell.

Excuse me for raining on your daisy chain but I am more inclined to persue justice on the actual torturing not who in the peanut gallery knew or did not know.

So let me get this straight because the crimes I am refering to are treason punishable by execution I must be equating Pelosi's situation with the high crimes commited by The Bush Crime Family?

You people are too stupid for words.

Get a grip on reality.

As a congressman that was informed about it, she could have introduced legislation to stop it. As an influential member of congress she could have gone to the press and had an open forum to the American people to express her opposition and rally the population.

Umm, pretty sure it was classified. Next stupid question?

Get a grip on reality.

she has a big mouth,, very big mouth,, go public doofus,, I think it called a :eusa_whistle:blower..

By the way, it being public hasn't really done jack shit. Now its just the case that idiots like you advocate for torture directly. So how exactly was she going to stop the administration from torturing again?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: omfg!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: omfg!

Ya that patriot act is a real laugh riot. I crack up every time I think about it.:lol::lol::lol:

Why do you hate free and fair elections?

What?

When idiots make fools of themselves in office, they step down for the good of the party. Nancy should do that.
Because you think she lied about the CIA lying you think she should step down.

:lol:

I'd rather find out the truth.

No. Whether or not she is lying is just the latest in Nan's greatest hits. She's a leftwingnut and people like her and Murtha and Kennedy only make the Democrats and ESPECIALLY those who put them in office look more the pack of fools.

That "I'd rather find out the truth" line the left's way of saying they will do nothing if it's one of their own, and never accept the truth and keep heaping more and more bullshit on if it's someone on the right.

Goebbels would be envious of and taking notes from the left if he was alive today.

Equal? WTF are you talking about? If you have your thong so deep up your ass that Pelosi did something wrong by merely not illegaly protesting torture per the law of the patriot act then your mind is twisted in a knot and you should check into an insane asylum. . But you want to ignore and dismiss the actual illegal authorization ..the ordering of same torture and the implementaion and carrying out of the torture by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld , Rice and Powell.

Excuse me for raining on your daisy chain but I am more inclined to persue justice on the actual torturing not who in the peanut gallery knew or did not know.

So let me get this straight because the crimes I am refering to are treason punishable by execution I must be equating Pelosi's situation with the high crimes commited by The Bush Crime Family?

You people are too stupid for words.

you'd have made an excellent citizen of the thousand year reich.

prosit!

No, she was not complicit. It would have been illegal for her to take her concerns to the public, and writing a letter of objection to Bush and Cheney would have been an excersize in futility. Still, she should have written the letter.

As for what the CIA people, and Bush and Cheney are presently saying? They have been so honest with us in the past? Right?

I say put everything out in public, including the pictures, require testimony under oath for all concerned, and let the chips fall where they may.

Yes and first she denied ever being briefed about waterboarding. So we all know she is highly credible...
She had in the past, made an objection and the CIA reversed course...now why not in this case?

Are you people brain dead? Who cares what Pelosi knew or not? Did she torture anyone like the CIA and the Army and Blackwater did? Did she cook up the perposterous illegal memo's that Bush and Cheney and Rice and Rumsfeld used as authorization? Did she give the orders or attend the meetings when specific cases of detainees would be designated torture victims?

All this illegal activity and what Pelosi knew is the problem? Do you have the mental capacity to understand how crazy you people look right now?

Ummm, no to all of your questions (minus the one about mental capacity).

But she lied repeatedly to everyobody and about everybody on this issue of waterboarding....and that's a problem.

Last edited:
What?

When idiots make fools of themselves in office, they step down for the good of the party. Nancy should do that.

No. Whether or not she is lying is just the latest in Nan's greatest hits. She's a leftwingnut and people like her and Murtha and Kennedy only make the Democrats and ESPECIALLY those who put them in office look more the pack of fools.

That "I'd rather find out the truth" line the left's way of saying they will do nothing if it's one of their own, and never accept the truth and keep heaping more and more bullshit on if it's someone on the right.

Goebbels would be envious of and taking notes from the left if he was alive today.

Wow, Nazi references. Classy. Yes, its much worse to know about something and not do anything than actually do the act.

When you all start condemning Bush co for torture, then you can speak out about Pelosi. Until then, shut your hypocritical mouths.

Ya that patriot act is a real laugh riot. I crack up every time I think about it.:lol::lol::lol:

all she had to do was leak it to the NYT was that so hard? donkeyface?

Your advocating that the Speaker of the House commit a crime? Really? So you feel free to criticize Pelosi because she didn't commit a crime? Wow...you really are sadly partisan. We all know that if she did leak it, you'd be the first to come out and bitch and whine about it.

What?

Here we go with yet another ad hominem attack from Gunny.

I've already stated that is she knew about the torture and did nothing about it she should step down, as should anyone else. And those that ordered it and those that did it should be prosecuted.

It will be fun watching people surround Nan and scream 'war criminal' at her the way they do it for Rummy.

That's right ...It was all Nancy's fault.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And you struggle to understand why so many find you neo cons fucking bat shit crazy.

Asshole, pay attention.

I am not a 'neocon' you fucking moron.

I opposed BOTH wars and still do.

You are just dog dumb.

Wow, Nazi references. Classy. Yes, its much worse to know about something and not do anything than actually do the act.

When you all start condemning Bush co for torture, then you can speak out about Pelosi. Until then, shut your hypocritical mouths.

Try and make us whydonchya? :eusa_angel:

all she had to do was leak it to the NYT was that so hard? donkeyface?

Your advocating that the Speaker of the House commit a crime? Really? So you feel free to criticize Pelosi because she didn't commit a crime? Wow...you really are sadly partisan. We all know that if she did leak it, you'd be the first to come out and bitch and whine about it.

wassamatter donkey face? it's not like you left wing moonbats don't leak everything to the NYT anyways now is it??? Braaaaaaaaaaaay!

Forum List

Back