Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019

then simply rephrase it to where this wouldn't be an issue. how difficult would that be?

and given what the left loves to do in their sneak-shit fashion, i don't blame people for being skeptical.

what i also don't understand is how come no one can tell me a single mass shooting since 2000 that was done with a gun purchased w/o background check.
These "Bloomberg laws" have been on the books in several states for several years.

Yet dipshit can't provide a real case of someone being arrested for his horseshit example.
and people have been calling for universal background checks for years to stop mass shootings yet no one can name a single mass shooting done with a gun obtained in such a manner.
Mass shootings are splashy. The anti-gun lobbyists use them for frothy appeals to emotion.

But it is a fact that our homicide rate plunged after the Brady law went into effect. But that law has some holes in it.

We are losing over 10,000 Americans a year to gun homicides. That's way more Americans than are killed by Muslims or Mexicans.

Some common sense laws are not out of line or unconstitutional.
they are when you can't link an activity to a desired result.

the law you are advocating will stop me from giving my brother a gun as a gift. anyone going black market to get a gun will still do it and their connections are not going away. people who are openly selling guns w/o background checks for more than the intended gift giving purpose are already breaking the law - go prosecute them.

we need to fix what we look for in background checks moreso than ensuring i have my brother checked before giving him a gun.

again - this *law* won't stop people who are already buying and selling guns in this manner for illegal purposes. you're pretty much fooling yourself if you think this will stop what you are saying you're out to stop. why would someone suddenly go "wow, i'm breaking a law" when in effect they're simply breaking a new version of an existing law.

they won't.

ergo, this won't do a thing that people think it should.
You shouldn't be able to give your brother a gun as a gift without a background check.

My brother is batshit crazy. He lives in a pseudocon conspiracy universe. He actually scared me so badly during the 2016 primaries, that I considered calling DHS to warn them about him. He lives in New Hampshire and it is very easy to approach presidential candidates there.

I will tell you what the biggest cause of gun violence in America is, though. It's very simple.

Gun makers have made too many guns. Just like opioid makers have made too many pills.

Publicly traded companies are under constant pressure to grow. If they don't expand and expand and expand their sales, their stockholders punish them.

Well, it is just plain fucking common sense that there are only so many people in America who need pain pills, and there are so many people in America who can be trusted with guns.

But these fuckers don't care. They flood the country with their addictive pills and their guns and they know damn well they are causing a massive opioid addiction epidemic and a homicidal killing spree.
then you would know not to give him one. so don't. but the way YOUR family is is NOT the way the world is. making the world fit your views is a pretty narrow perspective.

now - can you or can you not tell me how this will stop gun violence. i don't care what you *think* - you wanted proof from marty and yet you've yet to give it yourself. so i'll try one last time.

tell me why someone who is already engaged in criminal activity will suddenly stop because a law was passed that they are already breaking a different version of today anyway. if you can't do this, just say so. but the constant bashing of someone on how they *feel* when you're doing the same is pretty hypocritical.

when you're done ranting and raving, please feel free to tell us how this would stop gun violence with example and proof, not "common sense" supposition.
I'm just showing you what kind of person Trump is. He's not your friend.

He's a New York Democratic limousine liberal at the very core of where his soul would be if he had one.
distraction. show me how this "law" will change things.

These "Bloomberg laws" have been on the books in several states for several years.

Yet dipshit can't provide a real case of someone being arrested for his horseshit example.
and people have been calling for universal background checks for years to stop mass shootings yet no one can name a single mass shooting done with a gun obtained in such a manner.
Mass shootings are splashy. The anti-gun lobbyists use them for frothy appeals to emotion.

But it is a fact that our homicide rate plunged after the Brady law went into effect. But that law has some holes in it.

We are losing over 10,000 Americans a year to gun homicides. That's way more Americans than are killed by Muslims or Mexicans.

the law you are advocating will stop me from giving my brother a gun as a gift. anyone going black market to get a gun will still do it and their connections are not going away. people who are openly selling guns w/o background checks for more than the intended gift giving purpose are already breaking the law - go prosecute them.

we need to fix what we look for in background checks moreso than ensuring i have my brother checked before giving him a gun.

again - this *law* won't stop people who are already buying and selling guns in this manner for illegal purposes. you're pretty much fooling yourself if you think this will stop what you are saying you're out to stop. why would someone suddenly go "wow, i'm breaking a law" when in effect they're simply breaking a new version of an existing law.

they won't.

You shouldn't be able to give your brother a gun as a gift without a background check.

My brother is batshit crazy. He lives in a pseudocon conspiracy universe. He actually scared me so badly during the 2016 primaries, that I considered calling DHS to warn them about him. He lives in New Hampshire and it is very easy to approach presidential candidates there.

I will tell you what the biggest cause of gun violence in America is, though. It's very simple.

Gun makers have made too many guns. Just like opioid makers have made too many pills.

Publicly traded companies are under constant pressure to grow. If they don't expand and expand and expand their sales, their stockholders punish them.

Well, it is just plain fucking common sense that there are only so many people in America who need pain pills, and there are so many people in America who can be trusted with guns.

But these fuckers don't care. They flood the country with their addictive pills and their guns and they know damn well they are causing a massive opioid addiction epidemic and a homicidal killing spree.
then you would know not to give him one. so don't. but the way YOUR family is is NOT the way the world is. making the world fit your views is a pretty narrow perspective.

You are a fool if you think everyone who had a crazy brother was moral enough not to give their crazy brother a gun.

That's the problem with libertarians. They don't know fuck-all about human nature.

when you're done ranting and raving, please feel free to tell us how this would stop gun violence with example and proof, not "common sense" supposition.

opvlmb.png

See that sudden plunge after 1993?

That's when the Brady Act was passed. The Brady Act is when federal background checks were first implemented.

Not a coincidence.

There you go. Background checks work. We need to plug the holes.

they won't.

You are a fool if you think everyone who had a crazy brother was moral enough not to give their crazy brother a gun.

That's the problem with libertarians. They don't know fuck-all about human nature.
it's human nature to bitch at people for things we do or won't do ourselves but let ourselves slide. you're doing just that.

what is this - 4 posts now and each a quick RUN AWAY from the simple question of how what you want to do will give the changes you say it will.

so you can't do it, this thing you ask of others. i understand now you're simply in here to stomp your foot and call people names.

have fun being the very type of a person you hate. in all honesty that kinda explains a lot about you and your anger issues.

opvlmb.png

See that sudden plunge after 1993?

That's when the Brady Act was passed. The Brady Act is when federal background checks were first implemented.

Not a coincidence.

There you go. Background checks work. We need to plug the holes.
i never said background checks didn't work. please show me where i've said that. in fact i've said they need to be IMPROVED.

i also never said the rate didn't go down. you keep running to a new topic cause you can't backup what you say, as usual.

i've asked you how someone who is already breaking the law is suddenly going to stop because you're making a new law.

but i give up. rage on, son. it's about the only thing you're really good at.

They will want to pass firearm registration in order to monitor private sales.
Yes, absolutely, that is a great idea.
and then this is why they're stopping you here. you don't know when to stop.

all this "offended" shit where things must be taken down, removed, and history rewritten - it all started with "we just want this one flag removed from gov land!"

bullshit. you want thing your own way and nothing else will do so you sell it as "common good".

Pelosi-Black-280x175.jpeg

They promised to do it when they ran for office. Clearly, a lot of Americans seem to go along with this. I don’t understand why. Someone please calmly explain it to me.

Universal background checks for every single gun sale that happens in the country.

And that’s just the beginning.

More @ Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019

The Horn News is the only media reporting on Pelosi's 100 day plan
Why is that?
I think this whole article by Horn News is 100% fake news. Otherwise a Google search would tender multiple news stories about a 100 day plan by Pelosi, even her webiste doesn't mention anything about this.

They promised to do it when they ran for office. Clearly, a lot of Americans seem to go along with this. I don’t understand why. Someone please calmly explain it to me.

Universal background checks for every single gun sale that happens in the country.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
which ones are free?....

There's not much to that article. Any crap like that is gonna be DOA anyway.

Why not focus on something good for the constituents vs. jousting windmills?

But hey, it's her party, and she can cry if she wants to..

What's wrong with background cehecks for gun sales?

Hey dimwit..universal background checks is enormously popular among the American people and rightfully so

Speak for yourself, not the rest of us.
I stand by what I said. Universal background checks are enormously popular among the American people regardless of what a few gun huggers think
Doesn't matter what ANYONE thinks. It wont pass the Senate or be signed by Trump. Wasted time

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
which ones are free?....
under Capitalism?

Forum List

Back