Nancy Pelosi mocks GOP on abortion: 'There are those in the party that think life begins at the candlelight dinner the night before'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And there are those in the Democrat party that believe it's ok to abort a baby right up to the moment the baby is screaming.

• House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday mocked Republicans' stances on abortion.
  • "There are those in the party who think life begins at the candlelight dinner the night before," she said.
  • Democrats have been campaigning on abortion rights heading into the midterm elections.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday mocked the GOP's positions on abortion rights after Sen. Lindsey Graham introduced legislation that would ban abortion nationwide after 15 weeks of pregnancy and many of his fellow Republicans dismissed the proposal.

That's okay, I hope she spends eternity being haunted for eternity by all those babies she supported killing. Heck I hope all the people that support abortion does.

What about those who create lies to drop bombs on innocent kids in countries that never did a thing to us?

What about those who create lies to drop bombs on innocent kids in countries that never did a thing to us?

What about them? What does abortion have to do with war crimes? I know you democrats are war mongers and LOVE a good war, but try to stay on topic. The topic is abortion. If you want to talk about war, make a war thread.

And there are those in the Democrat party that believe it's ok to abort a baby right up to the moment the baby is screaming.

Hillary was a great follower of Alinsky. (He in fact offered her a job when she was at Yale.) One of his rules is to ridicule your opponent when you can’t really defend your position.

Hillary has ridicule perfected.

It's cool for us to kill them because we believe they are not happy with their countries leadership?
It's cool when they murder their own citizens and then their citizens flood our border and we have citizens who are replaced in the workforce and then we print money and inflation kicks in and it doesn't bother the billionaires or the dirt poor who are getting welfare to keep up with inflation.
Shall I continue?

It's cool when they murder their own citizens and then their citizens flood our border and we have citizens who are replaced in the workforce and then we print money and inflation kicks in and it doesn't bother the billionaires or the dirt poor who are getting welfare to keep up with inflation.
Shall I continue?

Next time you might try and say something I can understand.

Forum List

Back