Nancy Pelosi mocks GOP on abortion: 'There are those in the party that think life begins at the candlelight dinner the night before'

They believe they are what? A tree?
Fuck off, LibTard.
When LibTards are vague, which they always are, you always seem to fully understand what they are posting.
Brown nations are oppressive unless you are super wealthy.

Fuck off, LibTard.
When LibTards are vague, which they always are, you always seem to fully understand what they are posting.
Brown nations are oppressive unless you are super wealthy.

There is absolutely nothing vague about saying people are people. I was as clear as possible.

Because people are oppressed makes it OK to kill them?

Then you shouldn't try and dismiss my issues with needless deaths no matter the venue.

I'm not dismissing them. I'm stating they are in the wrong thread. This thread is about abortion, not war.

If you want to start a war thread, start one.

There is absolutely nothing vague about saying people are people. I was as clear as possible.

Does it ever occur to you that some Brown people have been evil for centuries way before Honky showed up?
I bet it hasn't.

That was on topic, and the truth.

I didn't say it wasn't but she said babies so I asked if that included all babies. It seems it does not. It seems many have no compulsion with killing certain babies.

Viet Nam war....agree or disagree....Jane Fonda in a tank with the Viet Cong....talk to a person from Viet Nam now a citizen of the United States even in today's Viet Nam he will tell you the fun of communism. Pelosi sold put a long time ago.

Forum List

Back