GOP Rep. Nancy Mace blasts Republicans for 'silence' on gun violence, 'extreme' abortion stances

We are waiting for all of the Democratic moderates to show up.

There are few moderates left on either side. Both parties are catering more and more to their extremes and gerrymandering is part of that problem.

It's the left's fault.....There, let them prove otherwise. ;)
Sure. But the GOP keep losing when they should be winning solidly every time. The GOP refuse to understand that abortion and democracy are more important than immigration, guns, drag queens, Mickey Mouse, banned books, and pronouns to American voters. The vast American electorate do not believe in big steals or Republican squeals. An example: Trump is now down to 25% favorability rating, yet the Republican party may well nominate him for a third time. That is political insanity and a blueprint every time for political wreckage on voting day.

Sure. But the GOP keep losing when they should be winning solidly every time. The GOP refuse to understand that abortion and democracy are more important than immigration, guns, drag queens, Mickey Mouse, banned books, and pronouns to American voters. The vast American electorate do not believe in big steals or Republican squeals. An example: Trump is now down to 25% favorability rating, yet the Republican party may well nominate him for a third time. That is political insanity and a blueprint every time for political wreckage on voting day.
I don't buy the 'democracy" BS the dems push as they would not know it if it bit them in the ass but I fully agree that abortion is a huge millstone around the neck of the gop.

The issue should be put to a vote by the people to get shed of it for good and all.....The fuckin' holy-rollers can take their toys stay home in '24 if they don't like the results. I doubt if nary a state would approve getting shed of abortion.

And yeah, a Trump nomination will be a fuckin' disaster. Hell, I bet Harris would beat him.....And that's about as low as you can go.

I don't think Trump will get the nomination but I still think it will be a disaster. He'll run as an independent and split the vote. I really don't see much of a change in 24.
Your problem is you think too much. DeSanto is a faggot. Trump will get the nod from the cultists.

3B2E7CBF-89D2-479B-AB02-41E1282F2E7D.jpeg

Why do GOP women like Liz Cheney and Nancy Mace not understand party loyalty?

---GOP Congresswoman Pleads With Colleagues to Ease Off ‘Extreme’ Positions---

What percent of the elected Federal GOP does?

15%

?????

The GOP has a FRAUD problem. The GOP keeps electing Zionist Fascist frauds pretending to be conservative Christians. Faux News is the #1 culprit in that regard...

Forum List

Back