Paul Pelosi Attack Video Release Leaves Democrats Fearing the Worst

What we saw ahead of the trial of Floyd video was footage captured by people on their cell phones, not the police body cam footage.

The footage at issue in this case is the police body cam footage and the Capitol Police security footage.

Stand by as they release the recent body cam footage from Atlanta so we can all laugh at you….again.

We’ll see. If it shows the whole thing and there are not cuts or edit jumps or audio muting or blurring, then it will be pretty clear.
But it doesn't actually need to have those things. All it will take is a claim and their will be many. Click bait for ads that takes on a life of its own.

But it doesn't actually need to have those things. All it will take is a claim and their will be many. Click bait for ads that takes on a life of its own.
I’m sure that will happen. That tactic is used extensively from both sides, but, it would be hard to refute a clean video that shows no signs of editing.

The right wing world of cruelty on display in this thread. Thank goodness all of you are powerless.

Stand by as they release the recent body cam footage from Atlanta so we can all laugh at you….again.
The police body cam footage of the Pelosi attack has been released. Your big gay masturbation fantasy is destroyed.

Sorry, punk.

I am sure epochtimes is already on the task.
As I said, I’m sure you’ll get some that will. That’s part of the game. Just as dems would do the exact same thing. My point is, it’s going to be hard to refute unedited video evidence. How could you?

We already have people continuing with their gay fantasy despite the release of the police bodycam footage, kid.

Just like I told you they would.
What’s wrong with gay fantasies? You say that as if it’s a bad thing…..

As I said, I’m sure you’ll get some that will. That’s part of the game. Just as dems would do the exact same thing. My point is, it’s going to be hard to refute unedited video evidence. How could you?
We will find out.

Hannity on Fox and several other outlets had the full 911 call. Aside from the actual video that showed DePape actually breaking into the Pelosi home, anyone listening to that 911 call would be able to tell that DePape broke in to the home and was threatening Pelosi. Tucker Carlson seemed to say the 911 operator shirked her duty but, she is the one who sent law enforcement to the Pelosi residence. She picked up on the hints Pelosi gave her like 'He SAYS he's a friend' and things like that. The evidence I can find does not show Pelosi knew DePape. Pelosi told the 911 operator DePape wanted him to hang up. Disclaimer.....I am not a Pelosi fan but this was a violent crime perpetrated on an 80 year old man. DePape should be prosecuted and sent up the river for a long time.

Hannity on Fox and several other outlets had the full 911 call. Aside from the actual video that showed DePape actually breaking into the Pelosi home, anyone listening to that 911 call would be able to tell that DePape broke in to the home and was threatening Pelosi. Tucker Carlson seemed to say the 911 operator shirked her duty but, she is the one who sent law enforcement to the Pelosi residence. She picked up on the hints Pelosi gave her like 'He SAYS he's a friend' and things like that. The evidence I can find does not show Pelosi knew DePape. Pelosi told the 911 operator DePape wanted him to hang up. Disclaimer.....I am not a Pelosi fan but this was a violent crime perpetrated on an 80 year old man. DePape should be prosecuted and sent up the river for a long time.

The one thing I found very strange is the door opened up and I couldn't tell who opened it, but DePape was closer to the door knob. When the door opened Paul had his arm in DePape's clinched arms. He was smiling like a kid that got caught hiding a pack of cigarettes when his mother walked into the bedroom. He said something like "How are you guys doing?" to the police.

On the phone the dispatcher asked if he knew the guy, and Paul responded the guy claims to know him, but he didn't know DePape. That means they spoke before he called the police, and DePape being the attacker, didn't stop him from calling.

If somebody broke into my home, he sure as hell wouldn't give me a chance to call the cops. But even if I sneaked away to call them, when they arrived, I sure as hell wouldn't be smiling asking how they were doing. I would yell this guy broke into my house!

There is something really weird about the entire thing.

The one thing I found very strange is the door opened up and I couldn't tell who opened it, but DePape was closer to the door knob. When the door opened Paul had his arm in DePape's clinched arms. He was smiling like a kid that got caught hiding a pack of cigarettes when his mother walked into the bedroom. He said something like "How are you guys doing?" to the police.

On the phone the dispatcher asked if he knew the guy, and Paul responded the guy claims to know him, but he didn't know DePape. That means they spoke before he called the police, and DePape being the attacker, didn't stop him from calling.

If somebody broke into my home, he sure as hell wouldn't give me a chance to call the cops. But even if I sneaked away to call them, when they arrived, I sure as hell wouldn't be smiling asking how they were doing. I would yell this guy broke into my house!

There is something really weird about the entire thing.
I believe it's an auto-open door, I posted a link earlier that shows how they work. Part of a security system I presume. Pelosi had his hand on the hammer that DePape was holding.

To me, Pelosi was sending a signal to the operator by saying he didn't know DePape but DePape SAID he was a friend. A statement that really makes no sense and possibly an attempt by Pelosi to clue the operator in to what was really going on. They may have spoke before he called but it is also possible that Pelosi called out of earshot of DePape and once on the call, DePape did not want to clue the operator in to what was really going on.

I don't know about the smiling, I didn't see that clearly but, it just may be because Pelosi did not want to upset DePape who was threatening him with a hammer. It obviously didn't work out though.

I wondered why the cops didn't rush DePape as soon as the door opened. After all he was holding the weapon (hammer) and they told him to drop it. If DePape was holding a gun they would probably have shot him.

Forum List

Back