Name One Republican

You mean the multi-hour morning show on MSNBC hosted by a former Republican Congressman?

and which Republican have they spoken positively about?? I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.

I know both Joe and Mika liked Mike Huckabee back in the GOP primaries and had him on the show all the time ... even after he dropped out of the race.

Right...Huckabee, not Romney.

He was even pretty fair towards Paul, too. One of the fairest of all the MSM talking heads, from what I remember.

You mean the multi-hour morning show on MSNBC hosted by a former Republican Congressman?

and which Republican have they spoken positively about?? I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.

Really??

You watch the program and can't conjure up even one example of your own?

The guy is a fucking CONSERVATIVE, willow. I haven't watched him regularly since the republican presidential primaries, but I'm pretty sure I remember him supporting Romney.

I watched Morning Joe during the primaries, too ... they loved "The Huckster."

I know both Joe and Mika liked Mike Huckabee back in the GOP primaries and had him on the show all the time ... even after he dropped out of the race.

He was even pretty fair towards Paul, too. One of the fairest of all the MSM talking heads, from what I remember.

I highly doubt Pat Buchanan is on the air attacking Republicans and gushing over Democrats on a daily basis either.

I highly doubt Pat Buchanan is on the air attacking Republicans and gushing over Democrats on a daily basis either.

but you don't know cause you don't watch. do you?

Really??

The guy is a fucking CONSERVATIVE, willow. I haven't watched him regularly since the republican presidential primaries, but I'm pretty sure I remember him supporting Romney.

that's why I asked the question wd,, cause I can't conjure up one.. all I need is a link or a video of just one..

Here's just one example:

[youtube]mIu94vj9onM[/youtube]

I think it's ridiculous that you need a link though, everyone knows he leans right.

I went to you tube and googled "Morning Joe loves Huckabee"

could not find one..

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xi7zLIcolPk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xi7zLIcolPk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Links????

Sigh, do you not pay attention to the history of your own favorite Corporate Media Outlet?

I don't need links, I'll prove it to you all on my own.

In 2003, the restriction on Single Ownership Media presence in a market was limited to 35%.

In addition, there were specific restrictions barring ownership of newspaper and TV Station ownership in a single market.

At that time, NewsCorp owned 2 major Media television outlets in the New York Area: Fox 5, and FoxNews. They also owned the New York Post. This was in direct violation of the Telecommunications Act of 1996. They also held a greater than 35% media stake in several metropolitan areas across the country, but New York is the example I'm going to use.

In 2003, NewsCorp wanted to expand further by buying a controlling stake in DirectTV, this would further expand it's media presence in several markets, even though they were already beyond the limits set by law.

The Bush appointed FCC, under chairman Michael Powell, decided to de-regulate the market limits altogether in June of 2003, which conveniently allowed NewsCorp to legally own their existing holdings and pave the way for NewsCorp's further expansion.

In the New York area, this culminated in NewsCorp's purchase of DowJones Publications in 2007, giving them the Wall Street Journal, as well as several other media publications, as well as NewsCorp's founding of the FoxBusiness Channel in all major markets.

All of this is easily verifiable. Google is a wealth of information.

Really??

that's why I asked the question wd,, cause I can't conjure up one.. all I need is a link or a video of just one..

Here's just one example:

I think it's ridiculous that you need a link though, everyone knows he leans right.

you did good,, now go find one of O'Reilly sticking up for Obama.

Here's just one example:

you did good,, now go find one of O'Reilly sticking up for Obama.
That was the whole point of this thread wasn't it? You just wanted to be able to say that.

could not find one..

If you watched Morning Joe like you claim then you would know that he was on the show all the time 2 years ago.

I cannot get my left clicker to work.. or I would post some links.. I can't figure out why.. I go over to you tube highlight in blue and then copy but when I come back it won't paste??? :cuckoo:

oh and to answer you question libtard,, I wasn't talking about two years ago.. let's stick to now.. which Republican does MSNBC talk favorably about now?? now that MSNBC owns the White House??

You can STFU now, Willow.

Nope, not yet. Now we have to find one of O'reilly defending Obama.

After that, we have to find one of Maddow defending Judd Gregg.

Then we have to try to dig up a youtube video of Abraham Lincoln defending Martin Van Buren, and we win a prize!

Pat Buchanan was an Old School Republican before you knew what a Republican was.

The man ran for president on an ultra-conservative platform for god sakes!

And you asked for a Republican that MSNBC speaks highly of. Joe Scarborough was the overwhelming response.

No matter what you personally may think of the man, he served several terms in congress AS a Republican, which, by definition, makes him a Republican.

could not find one..

If you watched Morning Joe like you claim then you would know that he was on the show all the time 2 years ago.

I cannot get my left clicker to work.. or I would post some links.. I can't figure out why.. I go over to you tube highlight in blue and then copy but when I come back it won't paste??? :cuckoo:

oh and to answer you question libtard,, I wasn't talking about two years ago.. let's stick to now.. which Republican does MSNBC talk favorably about now?? now that MSNBC owns the White House??

And last time I checked Article wasn't really a libtard, you obviously like to lump people into one group. And in this thread you are doing a very good job of proving how partisan you are. You cannot just admit that MSNBC has a conservative talk show host.

Pat Buchanan was an Old School Republican before you knew what a Republican was.

The man ran for president on an ultra-conservative platform for god sakes!

And you asked for a Republican that MSNBC speaks highly of. Joe Scarborough was the overwhelming response.

No matter what you personally may think of the man, he served several terms in congress AS a Republican, which, by definition, makes him a Republican.

so which Republican does Pat Buchanan speak highly of?

Forum List

Back