Name One Republican

obviously libtards don't and Republicans do. Kerry on!

So?

MSNBC is the media arm of the DNC, no surprise there.

What are you going to ask us next?

Name one Laker The Boston Globe speaks kindly of?

Are you whining about one one MSNBC thread? Tell me you are not,, After the myriad FOX NEWS bashing thread you never complained about huh libtard? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol ...

Actually, I'm pretty consistent in the media threads.

What I said in this thread is pretty much the same thing I say in FOX News threads only replace MSNBC with FOX.

But since you are opening up that can of worms why is it that you never make threads complaining about or pointing out FOX News' bias? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

As we all know, MSNBC is a nasty sinkhole of biased opinion shows, just like FoxNews.

But in answer to your question, I'd say Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan.

Both are definitely Republicans. Pat was a regular guest and Joe had his own show last time I checked, but admittedly that was some time ago.

Do I win something?

So?

MSNBC is the media arm of the DNC, no surprise there.

What are you going to ask us next?

Name one Laker The Boston Globe speaks kindly of?

Are you whining about one one MSNBC thread? Tell me you are not,, After the myriad FOX NEWS bashing thread you never complained about huh libtard? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol ...

What I said in this thread is pretty much the same thing I say in FOX News threads only replace MSNBC with FOX.

But since you are opening up that can of worms why is it that you never make threads complaining about or pointing out FOX News' bias? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

because libtard, fox bias is a libtard mythological unicorn. fox news reports the news, and then when they have the opinion shows on the balance it with left and with right opinion. The only time that does not happen is because the lefty libtard is too fucking biased or chicken to come on Fox..

Seriously,there is a big difference. Fox News does not receive or expect to receive $Billions in Tax Payer Government subsidies the way GE/NBC does. The fact is GE/NBC does an awful lot of business with this current Administration. GE/NBC expects to receive $Billions in "Green" contracts from this administration in the near future. This shady relationship should be investigated in my opinion. I don't believe it's just a coincidence that NBC has become this White House's biggest Boot-Lickers in the Media. There really is a big difference between Fox News and NBC. This big difference really does count.

lol ...

because libtard, fox bias is a libtard mythological unicorn. fox news reports the news, and then when they have the opinion shows on the balance it with left and with right opinion. The only time that does not happen is because the lefty libtard is too fucking biased or chicken to come on Fox..

You see ... this is why you are a total wingnut. You are so deeply immersed in your own partisan bullshit that you willfully ignore blatant bias coming from "your team."

Kerry on!

Does ANYBODY watch MSNBC????

Willow does.

you bet I do, that's why I know what goes on.. especially little eddie he cracks me the hell up..unlike most kool aid drinking libtards who say the NEVER watch fox news.. but then they know everything there ever was to know about fox news.. funnie that.

Pretty much the only thing I watch on TV is sports but it doesn't take a cable news junky to know that MSNBC and FOX News are the same animal.

Cable news rots your brain.

Take you for example ...

lol ...

You see ... this is why you are a total wingnut. You are so deeply immersed in your own partisan bullshit that you willfully ignore blatant bias coming from "your team."

Kerry on!

do you have links? or not? I have repeatedly asked for links..

Willow does.

you bet I do, that's why I know what goes on.. especially little eddie he cracks me the hell up..unlike most kool aid drinking libtards who say the NEVER watch fox news.. but then they know everything there ever was to know about fox news.. funnie that.

Pretty much the only thing I watch on TV is sports but it doesn't take a cable news junky to know that MSNBC and FOX News are the same animal.

Take you for example ...

perfect libtard who don't watch but knows everything there is to know.. PERFECT

Kerry on!

Links?

lol ...

I could show you link after link and you would deny, deny, deny.

Kerry on!

Links?

lol ...

I could show you link after link and you would deny, deny, deny.

by your own libtard admission you only watch sports so all you know is Jack and Shitt.

Take you for example ...

perfect libtard who don't watch but knows everything there is to know.. PERFECT

No but I happen moderate a message board where right wingnuts and and left wingnuts point out MSNBC's and FOX News' bias damn near every day. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back