Name One Republican

Pretty much the only thing I watch on TV is sports but it doesn't take a cable news junky to know that MSNBC and FOX News are the same animal.

Cable news rots your brain.

Take you for example ...

perfect libtard who don't watch but knows everything there is to know.. PERFECT

No but I happen moderate a message board where right wingnuts and and left wingnuts point out MSNBC's and FOX News' bias damn near every day. :cuckoo:

let me just tell you libtard... you listen to the libtards who don't watch Fox news tell you about fox news and you believe them, you don't go and find out for yourself. you believe them and spout it as gospel you are of course the PERFECT koolaid drinking uninformed regurgitating bullshit igonorant libtard..

No but I happen moderate a message board where right wingnuts and and left wingnuts point out MSNBC's and FOX News' bias damn near every day. :cuckoo:

let me just tell you libtard... you listen to the libtards who don't watch Fox news tell you about fox news and you believe them, you don't go and find out for yourself. you believe them and spout it as gospel you are of course the PERFECT koolaid drinking uninformed regurgitating bullshit igonorant libtard..

Can you use the word "libtard" a few more times? It really makes your argument seem rational and sane.

There are left wingnuts here who are just like you and they watch FOX News so they can create threads bitching about it ... just like you do with MSNBC.

Seriously,there is a big difference. Fox News does not receive or expect to receive $Billions in Tax Payer Government subsidies the way GE/NBC does. The fact is GE/NBC does an awful lot of business with this current Administration. GE/NBC expects to receive $Billions in "Green" contracts from this administration in the near future. This shady relationship should be investigated in my opinion. I don't believe it's just a coincidence that NBC has become this White House's biggest Boot-Lickers in the Media. There really is a big difference between Fox News and NBC. This big difference really does count.

No, you're right, NewsCorp was just given special privileges to have apparently unlimited media presence in all markets during the Bush administration, directly disobeying the FCC laws on the subject that existed at the time. This allowed them to have media domination in many places, buying up media outlets left and right, and made them hundreds of millions of dollars in profits.

And FoxNews spent 7 years boot-licking the Bush administration, and the last year of Bush's reign making excuses for the Bush administration.

But you seem to think that the fact that GE will receive a few million Dollars in green funding, money that they will be using for it's intended purpose, to be some sort of special happening in the media Corporate world.

LOL.

Now, personally I find the fact that GE is getting this kind of funding to be a bit distasteful also, but I'm not so blinded by partisan propaganda to think that one side does it, and the other side does.

Can you use the word "libtard" a few more times? It really makes your argument seem rational and sane.

There are left wingnuts here who are just like you and they watch FOX News so they can create threads bitching about it ... just like you do with MSNBC.

oh! you gonna whine now about "libtards" you don't whine about wing nuts and nutters,, and neocons.. poor baby.. come back and talk when you got something to talk about.. tell ya what.. I'll make it easy for you since you and that pile of shit called dogpoopie (notice his tucked his tail under his ass and ran away) watch mr. ed, tweety, olbernotaman, and maddow,, every night for a week.. then watch cavuto, beck, hannity, O"Reily and greta for a week,, then come back and give an honest assessment if you can.. I doubt that you can but I'll give you a chance.

You've been drinking again, haven't you? You need to lay off the sauce there willow.

Seriously,there is a big difference. Fox News does not receive or expect to receive $Billions in Tax Payer Government subsidies the way GE/NBC does. The fact is GE/NBC does an awful lot of business with this current Administration. GE/NBC expects to receive $Billions in "Green" contracts from this administration in the near future. This shady relationship should be investigated in my opinion. I don't believe it's just a coincidence that NBC has become this White House's biggest Boot-Lickers in the Media. There really is a big difference between Fox News and NBC. This big difference really does count.

No, you're right, NewsCorp was just given special privileges to have apparently unlimited media presence in all markets during the Bush administration, directly disobeying the FCC laws on the subject that existed at the time. This allowed them to have media domination in many places, buying up media outlets left and right, and made them hundreds of millions of dollars in profits.

And FoxNews spent 7 years boot-licking the Bush administration, and the last year of Bush's reign making excuses for the Bush administration.

But you seem to think that the fact that GE will receive a few million Dollars in green funding, money that they will be using for it's intended purpose, to be some sort of special happening in the media Corporate world.

LOL.

Now, personally I find the fact that GE is getting this kind of funding to be a bit distasteful also, but I'm not so blinded by partisan propaganda to think that one side does it, and the other side does.

Links????

You've been drinking again, haven't you? You need to lay off the sauce there willow.

prove it! libtard. prove it.

oh! you gonna whine now about "libtards" you don't whine about wing nuts and nutters,, and neocons.. poor baby.. come back and talk when you got something to talk about.. tell ya what.. I'll make it easy for you since you and that pile of shit called dogpoopie (notice his tucked his tail under his ass and ran away) watch mr. ed, tweety, olbernotaman, and maddow,, every night for a week.. then watch cavuto, beck, hannity, O"Reily and greta for a week,, then come back and give an honest assessment if you can.. I doubt that you can but I'll give you a chance.

Not gonna happen ... I work nights ...

Not gonna happen ... I work nights ...

Education trumps indoctrination every single time.

well, ya'll make a good gang of idiots, but we still have no answers,, why don't you drag that ass kissing dogpoopie outta the corner, the three of you put your heads together and come up with some Republicans that MSNBC has spoken favorably of???

Does Morning Joe count?

You mean the multi-hour morning show on MSNBC hosted by a former Republican Congressman?

and which Republican have they spoken positively about?? I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.

Really??

You watch the program and can't conjure up even one example of your own?

The guy is a fucking CONSERVATIVE, willow. I haven't watched him regularly since the republican presidential primaries, but I'm pretty sure I remember him supporting Romney.

You mean the multi-hour morning show on MSNBC hosted by a former Republican Congressman?

and which Republican have they spoken positively about?? I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.

Really??

You watch the program and can't conjure up even one example of your own?

The guy is a fucking CONSERVATIVE, willow. I haven't watched him regularly since the republican presidential primaries, but I'm pretty sure I remember him supporting Romney.

that's why I asked the question wd,, cause I can't conjure up one.. all I need is a link or a video of just one..

Forum List

Back