Name a region of the globe where climate has changed in the last 30 years

So, besides the normal four seasons' change that happen yearly around the globe, I challenge any of the warmers out there to put one region of the globe that has experienced a seasonal climate that changed in the last 30-100 years. We all know that the earth has been warming since the last ice age, but again, what region has actually experienced a different climate let's say in winter; where it was cold 30 to 100 years ago and today they are playing outside with their bathing suits on? Or in summer, where there is now cold and snow where 30 to 100 years ago it was above 80 degrees 'F'?

Top 10 Places Already Affected by Climate Change - Scientific American

5 Places Already Feeling the Effects of Climate Change

"A 2012 study published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found that half of the Great Barrier Reef was lost in the past 27 years.

Newtok, and many other villages in Alaska, are built atop permanently frozen soil, called permafrost. As ocean temperatures increase, Alaska's permafrost melts, causing the ground to erode and many of these remote, coastal towns to sink.

Newtok is located on the western coast of Alaska, on the edge of the rising Ninglick River. The flood-prone town already sits below sea level, and researchers have said the entire village could be underwater within a decade."

Global warming ten most affected areas - Telegraph

"Rainfall in the northern regions of Sudan, including war-torn Darfur, is down by 30 per cent over the past 40 years, with the Sahara advancing by well over a mile every year."
You didnt subscribe to his narrow parameters.
no, no, no, you mean the left's claim that climate changed. Let's see one dude!

So, besides the normal four seasons' change that happen yearly around the globe, I challenge any of the warmers out there to put one region of the globe that has experienced a seasonal climate that changed in the last 30-100 years. We all know that the earth has been warming since the last ice age, but again, what region has actually experienced a different climate let's say in winter; where it was cold 30 to 100 years ago and today they are playing outside with their bathing suits on? Or in summer, where there is now cold and snow where 30 to 100 years ago it was above 80 degrees 'F'?

"A 2012 study published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found that half of the Great Barrier Reef was lost in the past 27 years.

Newtok, and many other villages in Alaska, are built atop permanently frozen soil, called permafrost. As ocean temperatures increase, Alaska's permafrost melts, causing the ground to erode and many of these remote, coastal towns to sink.

Newtok is located on the western coast of Alaska, on the edge of the rising Ninglick River. The flood-prone town already sits below sea level, and researchers have said the entire village could be underwater within a decade."

"Rainfall in the northern regions of Sudan, including war-torn Darfur, is down by 30 per cent over the past 40 years, with the Sahara advancing by well over a mile every year."
I've never seen the left claim that the climate changed as drastically as you set out in your narrow parameters. I have seen worse case scenarios on what can happen. Do you dispute the rising level of the oceans and the melting of the polar caps?

I've never seen the left claim that the climate changed as drastically as you set out in your narrow parameters. I have seen worse case scenarios on what can happen. Do you dispute the rising level of the oceans and the melting of the polar caps?
dude the sky is falling from the change, how can it not?

Your retreat into triviality doesnt answer my question. Can you answer it?

without a doubt I dispute the rise of the oceans.

so you can't pull out one region of the globe eh? Climate is not temperatures it is the conditions for weather. And you can't prove your theory because there is no region that has actually changed!

Now you're raging that since all the data agrees with the predictions of mainstream climate science instead of with your weirdass cult science, mainstream climate science is wrong.

That would be why nobody pays any attention to you.
BTW, your interpretation of rage is laughable. You are an extremist to the max, everything is max forward. I answer a question and I'm in rage, the temperature went up a bit and we're doomed. You have a psychological problem you should have looked at.

Thanks for letting me know I'm dealing with someone that has a disregard for reality. I have duly noted your denial.

10 Gorgeous Islands You Need To Visit ASAP Before They Disappear

"Already, families on the Carteret Islands in the South Pacific have had to abandon their homes and be relocated to neighbouring islands due to rising sea levels that have slowly swallowed parts of their island."

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know I'm dealing with someone that has a disregard for reality. I have duly noted your denial.

you have no proof of any sea rise, none, it doesn't exist. So you can't prove it. For every post you make I can find one to combat it. So, there is no hard evidence.

Now you'll be a little cry baby and rant and rave on here like you all do because you can't prove your argument. And to be very, flippin clear here, you are claiming rising sea levels so it is you who needs to prove it. You can't!!!

you have no proof of any sea rise, none, it doesn't exist. So you can't prove it. For every post you make I can find one to combat it. So, there is no hard evidence.

Now you'll be a little cry baby and rant and rave on here like you all do because you can't prove your argument. And to be very, flippin clear here, you are claiming rising sea levels so it is you who needs to prove it. You can't!!!
You havent shown me one post to disprove it yet. I just posted the proof the islands are getting flooded due to rising sea levels.

You havent shown me one post to disprove it yet. I just posted the proof the islands are getting flooded due to rising sea levels.
where? That wasn't now, that is a prediction. Predictions are not observations. Therefore are usless.

The andes.
enlosandes19.jpg

large_stranded.jpg

where? That wasn't now, that is a prediction. Predictions are not observations. Therefore are usless.
You must not have read the article. Typical. You think you know something and anything to the contrary becomes "see no evil". Your concession is noted since I dont see anything disproving it.

You must not have read the article. Typical. You think you know something and anything to the contrary becomes "see no evil". Your concession is noted since I dont see anything disproving it.

"(Relaxnews) - They’re jewels of the oceans, small paradisiacal islands and atolls that rise up in the middle of the sea often developed for the pleasure of holidaymakers seeking tropical getaways. But they won’t last long.

Hyperbole? Not for the scientists who’ve been sounding the alarm for years on the dangers of rising sea levels; the locals who’ve already borne weather-related disasters on their islands; or the families who’ve already been uprooted from their homes and been relocated -- the world’s first climate change refugees.

Last year, presidents and leaders of small island nations assembled before the United Nations pleading with the world’s most powerful nations to save their countries from the threat of extinction."

So where is the proof that seas are rising? Here I'll highlight what I stated.

The andes.
enlosandes19.jpg

large_stranded.jpg
Not sure I understand the timeline here. What time of year is all of this taken?

"(Relaxnews) - They’re jewels of the oceans, small paradisiacal islands and atolls that rise up in the middle of the sea often developed for the pleasure of holidaymakers seeking tropical getaways. But they won’t last long.

Hyperbole? Not for the scientists who’ve been sounding the alarm for years on the dangers of rising sea levels; the locals who’ve already borne weather-related disasters on their islands; or the families who’ve already been uprooted from their homes and been relocated -- the world’s first climate change refugees.

Last year, presidents and leaders of small island nations assembled before the United Nations pleading with the world’s most powerful nations to save their countries from the threat of extinction."

You left out this part. I wonder how you managed that? Here if fixed it for ya.

"Already, families on the Carteret Islands in the South Pacific have had to abandon their homes and be relocated to neighbouring islands due to rising sea levels that have slowly swallowed parts of their island."

See the piece for me here is why only here? Isn't the Atlantic home of the Caribbean? How is it water is only rising on the Carteret Islands? Could it be something else perhaps interfering with the land? Doesn't the Atlantic touch the eastern side of the us and Florida? key West for example? hmmmm.....

See the piece for me here is why only here? Isn't the Atlantic home of the Caribbean? How is it water is only rising on the Carteret Islands? Could it be something else perhaps interfering with the land? Doesn't the Atlantic touch the eastern side of the us and Florida? key West for example? hmmmm.....
Thats the whole thing. Its not only there. Its just the one I happened to link to. If you need more evidence you need to research yourself.

Thats the whole thing. Its not only there. Its just the one I happened to link to. If you need more evidence you need to research yourself.
no, i don't. You have given me nothing that proves sea levels rose. You have a piece of land perhaps that is an island and I have no idea how that island mass behaves. Is there a volcano near by that causes issues for the land, I don't know, and I am not the one responsible for finding it. you are. Find out where other low level sea cities are losing land mass. you can't. Even in south Florida where there is still expansion ongoing. naw, you have nothing concrete that proves your position.

no, i don't. You have given me nothing that proves sea levels rose. You have a piece of land perhaps that is an island and I have no idea how that island mass behaves. Is there a volcano near by that causes issues for the land, I don't know, and I am not the one responsible for finding it. you are. Find out where other low level sea cities are losing land mass. you can't. Even in south Florida where there is still expansion ongoing. naw, you have nothing concrete that proves your position.
Have a good day see no evil.

Forum List

Back