Nagoya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
The Nagoya Grand Sumo Tournament is starting right exactly now. This tournament is famously tough on the wrestlers as summer in Nagoya is brutally hot and humid.

The Nagoya Grand Sumo Tournament is starting right exactly now. This tournament is famously tough on the wrestlers as summer in Nagoya is brutally hot and humid.

I'm sure you really get off on the thought of fat, sweaty Japs grappling and slapping their wet bodies together grunting with nothing on but a smelly towel pulled up between their buttock cheeks. Do you ask them for the towels to save as a memento after they are finished?

Are you going to say that you're not Asian again?

I don't imagine we'll find this on ESPN or Fox Sports... I know my NHK channel isn't carrying it...

I don't imagine we'll find this on ESPN or Fox Sports... I know my NHK channel isn't carrying it...

If you’re interested you can find highlights of each days matches on the YouTube after a few days delay.

NHK.jp/sports

If you want to see each day's bouts.

A particularly good bout going on now. Much longer than most, and the result was too close to call so they are starting a rematch right now.

And it was another close finish. Great match.

Last edited:
A particularly good bout going on now. Much longer than most, and the result was too close to call so they are starting a rematch right now.

Sumo is gay. :gay:

Sumo is gay. :gay:

If you're just here to troll as well, consider it done and move on.
No but seriously, 2 fat guys in a diaper living together and wrestling (hugging) each other all day every day. Regular wrestling is already gay, but sumo takes it to another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back